Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm
((I said not many near windows. And security is what we're working on... you'll know as soon as we do. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm
(( HHHMMMM SO no security for now..... Thanks for the info. HAHAHAHA))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:58 pm
((We're working on changing that, and until we do, I don't think many women are keeping their clothes there.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:44 pm
((That is to bad.... ))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:56 pm
((wow Razz looks badass for once lol))

*Lia strolls into the resort and looks around at the new winter look.* Hmmm...not too bad around here  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:07 pm
Jessi looked up from the information desk and smiled brightly when she saw the girl. She looked familiar, but Jessi couldn't place her name.

"Hello and welcome to Aqua Springs! Have you been to our new winter resort, yet?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm
*looks over to the girl at the desk and recognizes her from when she came here before*Not yet I haven't I usually came here for the swimming pool before. I've been busy with a few things so I haven't gotten a chance to be here in the last couple months...I'm Liada *holds out her hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm
Jessi's eyes registered Liada as soon as she explained that she had been here before when the pool was open. That was how she recognized her. She reached over the desk, having been standing, and shook her hand.

"Ah, I see! Well, would you like me to show you the new lobby off to the side here? Or would you like to ride on one of the trolleys around to the other outside winter features?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 pm
Um..just the lobby sounds fine to me. I'm a little sleep deprived so a trolly ride doesn't sound good atm. I'm afraid I might fall asleep again if I sit down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Jessi chuckled. "Alright, then. Though hopefully our warm lounge won't make you sleepy, either."

She walked out from behind the desk and led Liada to the new winter lounge. They had to walk through two large beautiful oak doors to get inside.

{{Picture on the 1st page of this thread.}}

"Would you like our bartender Tommy to get you something to drink?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:40 pm
The winter resort turned out great. And I think I'll have a hot cinnamon cider. That usually wakes me up. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 pm
{{Ack!! I'm so sorry! I just totally spaced out.}}

Jessi smiled and nodded. "Thank you. I'll make sure to let Amy and Kits know that you like it."

Tommy nodded to the girl and began to make the hot cinnamon cider. He had on a dark green sweater with black jeans and a silver chain. He loved the winter and being able to wear warmer things.

"Anything to snack on, Miss?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 am
Amy walked into the entrance building of AS and then went to the winter resort lounge. Someone else was behind the front desk since it wasn't Jessi's shift right now. It was better that way, anyway. Amy didn't feel like talking, really.

Well, that wasn't true. She felt like talking with Kits about what was wrong with her, but Kits wouldn't tell her. She thought she and Kits were good friends, but apparently she didn't want to share this with Amy. Amy wasn't going to lie. It stung. It stug a lot. But she couldn't and wouldn't force Kits to open up to her. That wouldn't do their friendship any good, and it wasn't what was best for Kits.

Amy sighed and sat down on one of the leather couches, holding Thistle close to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:41 am
Amy took out her phone and went to text Karrie, something she was used to doing when she was sitting somewhere with nothing to do. As soon as she had his number pulled up, though, she paused and simply stared at it. Then, she sighed and hit the cancel button.

Then, she pulled up Kits' number but eventually thought better of that, too. Amy had thought Kits would spend the night and they could have a slumber party like they used to, but she had left instead. Even Jessi would be sleeping right now.

Amy sighed, turned off her phone, and put it in her pocket. She still had the urge to run every once in awhile when things like this happened, when she felt herself getting hurt by being too close to people. She had always firmly believed that staying unattached was the only way to truly live a happy life because people could not hurt or disappoint you that way. they couldn't ever leave you, either.

These past few months she had lived completely differently than she ever had before. She was starting to wonder, though, if her old life was starting to creep back into her, if it was negatively affecting her or those around her. Or maybe the current circumstances in her life right now were causing her past habits to come back to the forefront of her mind. Either way, she felt very lost and very alone.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 am
:: having tried unsuccessfully to find her way around Geezerville on her own, she eventually stumbles upon a place that looks like there might be people there despite the late hour and approaching holiday. She goes up to the front desk and knocks on the glass, not knowing how she's supposed to go about trying to get someone's attention here since she doesn't even know what kind of place it is :: sweatdrop

Hello? Is anyone home? MiroIsLost crying

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games