Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:35 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri followed their small group into the Great Hall and just followed Dakota and sat beside him as the walked over to Ravenclaw table. He bid a quiet goodbye to his sister and hurried after his friend. When Dakota pointed out his cousin, Dmitri nodded slightly, and noticed Dakota's joy when the little girl whose name, he caught, was Grace,got sorted into Ravenclaw. He waved slightly to the little girl as she took a seat and gave her a half-smile. "Hi there," He murmured to the First year, half paying attention to what was going on between them and the Sorting Ceremony.

uniform x ooc :: sorry for taking so long ><

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo, still in that fairly oblivious state of his, had remained idle the whole time, not saying a word towards anyone, only nodding when Gypsy had said hello briefly. After a few minutes of thought on the original subject, it seemed like Iñigo went into a meditational state, where practically nothing was on his mind and everything, including the shouting of names seemed to go one ear and out the other.

Soon enough however, a touch to his side brought him back to reality. He looked around, feeling as if he didn't know where he was at first, but then looked down to see Lexine leaning on him. When did she get there? he thought to himself, hoping she hadn't been there long, or said anything for that matter. "Wow, I really zoned out there," he admitted to her looking down at her when she started talking. She noted that they got a good amount of newly sorted Ravenclaws to which he shrugged his one shoulder that she wasn't laying her head on. "I honestly haven't paid any attention to it. Like you said, it's getting longer and longer. I just get so bored with it. I honestly can't wait for the food though. Haven't eaten much today." He smiled down at her for a few moments.

"You know, I truly have no idea how we keep losing each other before going into the castle. Happened last year too...remember, you fell asleep against a pillar or something," he said jokingly, whether it was Lexine almost falling a sleep against a pillar or whatever else, the girl always seemed to get caught somewhere in the walk up to the castle.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:21 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti stared at her shoes when she caught sight of the frown. She must have said the wrong thing. She should have tried faking a smile, except she was horrible at faking smiles when she was calm, never mind when she was this upset. Her mother said she needed to work on that- no one liked a depressing little rain cloud. Then again, her mother said a lot of things Anti tended to pretend to listen to but really ignore. At Gypsy's question she started. She really did, desperately want to be anywhere but here, but if she left Vander would see her leaving with the older girl. And that might make things a whole lot worse. Lillantines were not supposed to duck out of things, ever. It was a sign of weakness. But... Another older student saying hello to Gypsy caught her even more off guard and she struggled not to squirm in her seat. What should she do? She tried not to glance the way of the Sytherin table, failed, and did. Her older brother was distracted, talking to two girls. She felt sorry for them, but she felt more pity for herself. At least they weren't his sister whom he was currently furious with. "Alright," she finally said, quickly. "I'd like that, yes. Just for- just for a few minutes." She scrambled out and away from her seat faster than she thought she could have, like it was a bees nest. She wasn't as shaky anymore.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:03 pm
Mitchell & Vann

Leonette///////////////Grace///////////////Dakota//
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor//////////Ravenclaw//////////Ravenclaw

Leonette laughed at David’s comment. “Oh yes, Gryffindors are the worst. Talk about bad influences, they cause nothing but trouble.” She said before her sister was called up. Just the thought of her own house didn’t mean all that much to her. Gryffindors weren’t all that bad people just tended to enjoy making them sound that way. Not that Gryffindors themselves tried hard not to sound like risk takers and troublemakers at times, what with their hot tempers and all.

“No,” Leonette replied shaking her head at David’s question. “The other houses aren’t bad it’s just I know how badly she wanted Ravenclaw.” She explained. David was right about one thing, a house really meant nothing. Whether you were in Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin the house you were placed in never defined a person - maybe bits and pieces but never a person as a whole. “Guess the hat heard her out today then.” Leonette said looking back to her boyfriend after briefly glancing over at Grace. Leonette’s eyes seemed to beam when David suggested they go and congratulate her sister for making it into the house of her choice. "Yes of course." She answered him brightly as she got up from her seat. Taking David's hand the Gryffindor headed off to Grace.

Grace couldn’t think of coming to Hogwarts without having her sister Leo around. She was only lucky that the Gryffindor was in her sixth year. It at least gave her two years with her before she was left with Mira and Dakota. “Yeah it sure is. Though I have quite a few I’m just lucky one of them is in our house.” she said brightly. Dakota looked over at Dmitri before saying. “Oh this is my pal Dmitri.” He introduced with a big smile. The fact that he had friends in his own house was something the Ravenclaw boy was proud of despite it not meaning all that much. “It’s nice to meet you Dmitri.” Grace said before looking back at Selina. “I got everything out of my sister for this one.”

Glancing down the table Grace lit up at seeing her sister. "Leo!" She said racing over to her sister. "Congratulations Gracie, mum would be so proud." Leonette told her as she let go of David's hand and gave her sister a hug. “Thanks Leo, I’m sure she would be too.” Grace replied as she hugged her sister back. After their hug the little eagle looking up to see David. That wasn’t surprising at all. “Hello David,” she said smiling. “You were right by the way.” She told him referring to how she should make friends. After all she did make one and something told her she’d be keeping the friends she made for the next seven years.

Turning back to Selina Grace smiled as she raced back to her seat. There was no way that David and Leonette would get out of not seating with her. “Selina, this is my older sister Leonette and her boyfriend David. He’s also one of our Prefects.” She greeted brightly. Dakota greeted them both with a simple hello before Leonette politely greeted her sister's friend with a hello of her own.

Status'

Leonette: Happy and not to mention proud
Grace: Delighted
Dakota: Happy

Who we're with: Each other... David, Selina, and Dmitri
OOC: Here's the wall of texted

*Outfits in pictures

mc2
Arkendrai
Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

As she was sitting at the Ravenclaw Table, Selina saw the older boy with the prefect badge walk over, accompanied by the pretty girl with the long brown hair, and the Gryffindor robes, while she was being introduced to Dmitri. Grace rushed over to hug the girl, and Selina figured out quickly the girls were related. When they made their way over, Grace was making introductions.

"A pleasure to meet you, Leonette," Selina replied, after her first impression was confirmed, that Grace was in fact the younger sister. "Grace and I met on the boat ride over here." She gave the dark-haired, brooding young man an appraising glance, before nodding her head in a respectful fashion, acknowledging his position of authority with the gesture. "Prefect," she said politely. "I'm glad we've had the chance to meet so soon. I trust should I have any issues, you are the one to whom I should address them?"

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

'murruelecruset"

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:53 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine blinked a few times before looking up at Iñigo with a strange look on her face. It was a strange thing to say...and honestly, Lexine hadn't even realised the boy had been spaced out when she approached him. Lexine shrugged the best she could being that she was leaning on Iñigo, but settled her head back on his shoulder and continued searching up and down the able. She wasn't surprised when her boyfriend agreed with her on the Sorting Ceremony. Speaking of which -- Lexine looked back up at the Sorting and tried to tell how long it was going to take, however with the position she was in, it was impossible to see how many First years were left. She giggled quietly at Iñigo's comment at the end, leaning her head into him. "Always thinking with your stomach, eh?" She joked, lacing her fingers with his under the table. "I'm not that hungry, so eat your fill for me too." She added, looking up at him slight before turning herself so she at least looked like she was paying attention to the Sorting.

Lexine rolled her eyes dramatically and clicked her tongue as Iñigo joked about last year.
                                                "Yeah, yeah, yeah," She sighed, letting a smile cross her lips. "It is strange that we keep losing one another before getting into the Great Hall. I don't quite understand how...maybe it's because my shortness gets me swept along with everyone else. Maybe you should keep a tighter grip?" She murmured, not letting her gaze fall from the Sorting Ceremony. Lexine gave Iñigo's hand a little squeeze and she nuzzled her cheek into Iñgio's robe, letting her eyes droop slightly.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:08 pm

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo looked down at her and gave her a wide smile as she told him he was thinking with his stomach, to which he responded almost instantly. "Is there any other way?" he joked, laughing as she told him to eat her fill too. "Oh...you don't have to tell me that twice." He laughed again, before almost synchronously shifting his view to the Sorting with Lexine. But he however, was actually paying attention to it, just because he probably should learn the name's of the first years, just in case they tried out for the Quidditch team. He didn't want to find himself not knowing the name of someone on his team. He was okay with names, but that would've been terrible on his part. Fortunately, he did know all of the kid's names that were on his team.

He looked down at Lexine as he heard the sound of undoubtedly a clicking tongue and found himself chuckling as she joked yet again about her height. Of all things, she seemed to be most insecure about her height for whatever reason. She was around five foot three, or somewhere around there for that matter. That was technically the average height for a woman. "I've started to think it is like some pre-year ritual or something, but next year, I will make sure to keep you closer," he said to her, assuring her of that. "That's a job that quite frankly, I do not find very hard to do at all."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David smiled as Leo went along with his joke. Granted, Gryffindors weren't his favorite house in general but he was dating one and he didn't even closely have the hatred for the house his grandparents did. He nodded as Leo said the other houses weren't bad but she had badly wanted Ravenclaw. David knew Cathy had a slight preference for Ravenclaw, but she was the type she didn't feel the need to have to be in the house. And, at this point David was pretty sure his sister was happy not to be in the same house as he was. Also, David wasn't sure if Ravenclaw could handle Cathy's typical peppiness.

He smiled as Grace got Ravenclaw and nodded about the hat hearing her out and followed Leo over to Grace and Dakota and another first year, or more so he was partially dragged (just not by force) by Leo holding his hand. He didn't say anything as Grace hugged Leo and Leo let go of his hand congratulating Grace. Instead, David crossed his arms and raised a brow giving a small smile at the girl and a nod when Grace greeted him and then replied about being right, "I am always right. Or close enough to always right. What was I right about exactly?" He asked half amused as Grace raced back to her seat and introduced the other first year-Selina.

He supposed Grace was referring to his comment about making friends considering Selina was introduced to him and Leo fairly quickly. And then Selina spoke up and obviously considered David's presence before speaking up and then asking about if she had any issues to bring them up to him. He nodded once at her question and added somewhat dryly, "Any of the prefects really. My reputation is far from being the most helpful prefect or upperclassman you can consult. And it is just David, no one addresses prefects by that title." At least he was being more polite and far more helpful than most years, David reasoned. Granted Selina wasn't the usual obnoxious, annoying first year he had to put up with.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"At my old school, we were expected to be more formal," Selina explained. "In fact, we were expected to bow to our Headmaster. I will keep your advice in mind. I take it the one with the purple hair is also one of our Prefects?"

'murruelecruset"

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:04 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine rolled her eyes again, nudging Iñigo slightly. "Oh, I dunno, maybe you could think with what's here," She murmured, reaching up and tapping his temple. She then chuckled slightly as he told her not to tell him twice.

"Oh, Merlin's beard,"
                                                Lexine groaned, "I sure hope not. You better, I'd just rather not get left behind next year. I really didn't want to get lost this year, but ya'know. Oh well." She shrugged, rubbing one of her eyes slightly. She smiled sleepily as Iñigo assured her it wouldn't be hard to keep a hold of her. She moved slightly closer to her boyfriend and nuzzled his shoulder again.

uniform x ooc :: sorry for the short post ><

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:47 pm

He gave her a smile as she tapped his temple, gripping her other hand a bit tighter before he responded to her. "You know...I have all year to think with that. Especially since we have those d*** tests this year," he responded to her, his eyes staying on her. "Hey, I guess I can stop thinkin' with my stomach though...perhaps my eyes. Then again, technically, one already does partially think with their eyes," he said, saying the last part a little quieter than the whole thing. He did keep his eyes on her for a few seconds afterward before finally shifting to the sorting, watching as it had been pretty much finished up. And maybe he was thinking with his stomach again, but that meant it was closer to food time. So close...

"I wonder if Merlin were alive today if he would take it kindly with everyone referencing his beard," he said kind of too Lexine, but really it hadn't been to anyone in particular at the same time. Maybe it was a dumb question, but truthfully, it was just something he thought about. "But never mind that, don't worry about it. I will personally make sure that we don't separate. Because I don't like when it happens either." He kept looking at the sorting as he said this, waiting for the Headmaster to announce the start of the feast. He did notice the girl rubbing her eyes out of his peripherals.

"Are you tired Lexine?" he asked his girlfriend, figuring she was. She seemed to have that tired look in her eye that one got if they needed it. But really, his whole thought process was kind of thrown off when she got closer and put a lot more weight on his shoulder. He didn't mind of course.

(OOC: It's fine lol)
Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 am
Mitchell & Vann

Leonette///////////////Grace///////////////Dakota//
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor//////////Ravenclaw//////////Ravenclaw

Leonette smiled at her sister’s new friend. It seemed that despite not looking for friends she managed to find one. Who knew if there were any others she hadn’t mentioned just yet. “It’s nice to meet you too. You can feel free to just call me Leo.” She said before adding. “I suspected that’s where you two met.” Grace smiled brightly as she looked over at David. “To answer your question, you were right about me making friends.” She had made at least one friend more then she could have asked for on her first day. Although she suspected she’d made a possible friend in Harper too.

Leonette smiled when Selina addressed him so politely. Honestly of all the Prefects the Gryffindor imagined him being the most unlikely to be referred to as that title. After all most years he lost just as many points as he received. Though she’d admit he was being awfully polite today. “Her name’s Gypsy Lovette, she’s in seventh year.” Dakota chimed in. Grace looked over at the brightly colored hair the older girl had. “Question, is her hair always like that?” The first year asked curiously. "Yes," Dakota said with a smile as he looked over at Dmitri. “So I never got to ask you, how was your summer?” he asked his friend. Grace was a little surprised at that although she figured she shouldn't be. "So, is she a Prefect?" she asked looking to David and Leo for the answer to that particular question.

Status'

Leonette: Happy and not to mention proud
Grace: Delighted
Dakota: Happy

Who we're with: Each other... David, Selina, and Dmitri
OOC: ---

*Outfits in pictures

mc2
Arkendrai
Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David raised a brow when Selina explained the formalness of her old school, though it didn't really surprise him. There were plenty of schools like that. Honestly, his pre-preparatory school and preparatory school he had attended before going to Hogwarts was fairly formal. His attention turned back to Grace for the moment as she answered his question on what he was right about and David gave half a smile. He forgot Grace had the habit of answering every question thrown at her. He supposed she'd fit well enough in Ravenclaw-or she would if her answers didn't have the sarcastic edge his usually did. "Ah," David answered Grace when she had given her answer to him explaining it was about making friends.

"Actually, Grace, don't listen to your cousin, he's wrong about Miss Lovette's hair," David answered shaking his head. "Her hair isn't always like it is. She's a metamorphagus and she changes her hair color often enough. Metamorphagi can change their appearance at will and sometimes emotions, like unplanned magic, can set off the ability. Actually, the healing professor is one," David continued before nodding to Professor Dechering chatting and laughing with Professor Conri-David was still baffled by that one considering David was sure the charms professor was a complete moron and the healing professor didn't seem as much. Granted Professor Conri decided to grow more serious last year, who knew, maybe all in the pursuit of trying to get into certain professor's pants? Not that David cared that much. It was their business and the healing professor's bad taste, David figured.

"Anyways, healing is an elective, and you don't even have the option to take that class till third year," David continued. "Professor Dechering tends to stay in natural shades at least-Gypsy prefers colors that come out of a crayon box I feel like. Either way, she is one of the 7th year Ravenclaw prefects. The other is Xavier Goldwind: he's also the head boy this year. Each house has two prefects from the fifth, sixth, and seventh years. There is also a headboy and headgirl from the seventh year-they don't always have to be prefects, though, this year both are. The headgirl is in Gryffindor. But, seeing as Gypsy is a prefect for example, I'm sure you can understand why formality isn't necessarily that big of an expectation towards prefects. Though, prefects can take away house points from you and assign you to detentions for bad behavior."

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome backfor a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groogy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and of course the Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason, unless you have dreams of ending up on some creature's menu. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC: I do apologize, but classes this term start on the 14th due to the Sorting ending on Saturday, which is generally when classes start. I hope you enjoy the extra time for roleplay however!

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"Well, that's good to know," Selina said to David, while trying to take note of those he mentioned were Metamorphmagi. She filed away the information about Prefects for future reference. To some degree she was a bit surprised things were less formal here than at her old school.

When the Headmaster stood up to address the students, Selina paid rapt attention to what he had to say. 'Groogy by the feast?' she thought. 'What is that supposed to mean?' When he concluded his address and sat down, Selina relaxed a bit, and waited for the feast to begin.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games