Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:41 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Chloe entered the great hall and took a seat with her group at the Hufflepuff table. It was soon to be another year and she was sure it would be great despite the testing she had to do through. "Hello everyone." she said before Victor asked how they were all doing. Looking over as the sorting started Chloe waited in anticipation for her cousin's name to be called. 'Oh I do hope she gets into Gryffindor like she wanted.' she thought crossing her fingers for good luck.

With: Hufflepuffs

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:59 am
--------------------------------------------------------User Image
User Image 

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars
                                          I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

❀●•♪§ingle❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ҭhird ұear❀●•♪

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

Olyvia bounced over to the Hufflepuff table and took a seat. She knew summer had been difficult, but if she couldn't force a fake smile onto her face... well then Mitchy would be really upset and she couldn't have that. It was her job to keep everyone happy. That's what she'd always done. Daddy was upset? She made hot chocolate and made him happy with stories or a game of some kind. Mitchy was hurt? She put on a smile and took care of her wounds. Victoria dies and Mitchy hides Melody? Olyvia smiled her way through it and hid all the hurt inside. It was her job.

The young girl wandered over to an empty spot and took a seat, glancing up and down the table. She had come to realize she really didn't have that many friends in her house or her grade or really that many friends in general. It was hard to make friends when she was hiding the lies of her family. Dead mother. Crazy father. Dead step-mother. Missing sister. Crazy sister. How were you supposed to make friends when you can't talk about your family or your summer or you life?

OOC:...

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

0-0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
                                                  All I know is just you're not here to say
                                                  What you always used to say
                                                  But it's written in the sky tonight
                                                  So I won't give up, no I won't break down
                                                  Sooner than it seems life turns around
                                                  And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong
                                                  When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
                                                  Someone's watching over me

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kayla sat at the Hufflepuff table. Well this was unexpected, but she was okay with it. She just wanted a house she could make friends and be happy in. So Hufflepuff worked for that. "Hi Everyone! I'm Kayla Dean!" she said cheerfully. So the feast, then the trip to the Dormitory, I think Tyler said they were in the basement, near the kitchens. she thought as she looked up the table.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

That I won't give up, no I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong even when it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That someone's watching over, someone's watching over
Someone's watching over me, someone's watching over me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Quote:

User Image

Jarlath sat at the Hufflepuff table, somewhat bored. He was a Hufflepuff, and he had no friends, it was not good, he had always thought Hufflepuffs where the nice, kind, friendly, loyal and popular people. His whole family for generations were Hufflepuffs. "Hey. I'm Jarlath Lowery, I'm only a second year, but if you need help I can try." he said to the first year who had just arrived. She seems nice. he thought as he looked at her.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:05 pm
Yukina101

A note folded into the shape of a heart fluttered over to the Hufflepuff Table and landed in front of Tobi Fallrein. On the outside was a sketch of a promise ring that he had given Bradley. The inside of the not merely had a few words, but would soon the pair would have the parchment full.

Bradley
First year Bet?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
Nessarose Joy O'Fehrehy
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Second Year ~ Hufflepuff ~ Single ~ Muggleborn

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: No one

Nessa had reluctantly left Quihn's side as she parted with him to sit at her own house table. Of all the best friends she could have had, he had to be in Gryffindor. Sighing a little, she peered across the hall, watching him with Yvette. She seemed nice.. Nessa just hoped that he wouldn't fall for her. She was a little older, and looked a little bit more like a woman.. Quickly, she shook her head. Now, Quihn wouldn't go for that.. Would he? She rested her chin on her palm idly, thinking about passing him a note. Or maybe that would just be weird.. She didn't want to come off as pushy. What should she do? Quickly, she took a piece of parchement from her pocket and scribbled a quick note, then took her wand and used the Levitating charm to fly it over above Quihn's head to get his attention.

o White-Raven o

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana hummed as she walked towards the Hufflepuff table. Since she hadn't spent the train ride or the carriage ride with her mates, she thought she should sit with them instead. "Hi, hi," she greeted Dhylan and Adalaide as the prefect slipped into a seat across from the two younger students. Although she wasn't exactly close with the girl, Ariana knew her well enough to consider her as a friend. Especially since the two have been on the Quidditch team together for several years. The redhead turned to watch the sorting. Kayla Dean was the first one placed in the house of badgers. When she arrived at the table, the prefect turn to her and said, "Hi, Kayla." The redhead placed a hand over her chest while introducing herself, just as she always did. "My name's Ariana. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me." Since she was one of the oldest prefects in her house, she figured it was her duty to speak with every first year that joined their family that evening. I hope we get more students, she thought, turning her head back to the sorting. It seemed as though the other houses were getting quite a bit more than Hufflepuff.

Miss GryffindorK
Cara MiaKitty
Sir Spazalots

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as he continued to watch the sorting, there wasn't as many Hufflepuffs being sorted as last year, but he could be fine with that.
He did notice someone however did get sorted to Hufflepuff and waved with a gentle smile, "Bonjour madamoiselle Kayla~" He said, his french accent showing through.

Victor then raised a brow at a heart shaped piece of...parchment?
Did someone get a love letter?

He did notice however Ariana arriving, which since they were in the same carriage, he knew it wouldn't be too long.
She was a prefect after all~ Also her last year, which made Victor feel a tad down.

Waving at Ariana some he turned back to the sorting with a pleasant expression on his face.

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This should be a good year~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:36 pm
Make me WHOLE again, open your EYES
TAUNTED by the SHADOW of your lie
Cold and far AWAY like you're not even MINE
Undo EVERYTHING and TAKE me
HIGHER, never BELIEVING what they say
'Cause I'm COUNTING the DAYS
To MEET you on the OTHER side
I will ALWAYS be WAITING

Mood: Delighted
Thoughts: She's a Hufflepuff
Company: Hufflepuffs

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F I F T H Y E A R User Image

No one had ever seen Newlyn Vass jump up and cheer and scream shrilly. She was a quiet, polite, reserved girl who acted like someone in their twenties, rather than their teens. But as her younger sister was sorted into Hufflepuff, she cast all refinement and sophistication aside and sprang up, yelling herself hoarse amidst the claps as the blonde first year slowly took off the hat, beaming and scrambled over to the table of badgers. She only sat when Elsie approached, the Hufflepuff crest appearing on her uniform, her tie turning yellow, and mouthed something to her sister as she sat with the other first years. Mum would be proud.

The more SYMPATHY you GIVE, the LESS you NEED

Until the DAY that I see YOU on the other side
COME and take me HOME
I'm not giving IN, I WANT you back
Holding together the SHARDS of our PAST
Stole my HEART away, I can't LET you go
Break these CHAINS, and let me FLY to you
High ABOVE the world BELOW
OVER and over in my MIND

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

Thinking: There such a small first year class!
Feeling: Excited
Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Sariwa, other Hufflepuffs
Wearing: Uniform
Single

I'd rather waltz that just walk through the forest
The trees keep tempo and sway in time

Nora slipped into the Great Hall as the first few names were read off. Grabbing two empty seats for Sariwa and herself, she swung onto the bench and gave a few nearby students a quick sheepish grin. Settling herself at the table, she craned around the taller upperclassmen as she scanned the new students - it appeared that Hufflepuff was going to be a bit short this year, although the current occupants didn't seem to mind. Nora clapped and laughed with joy as each new Hufflepuff was seated, as eager to meet them as she was to eat. Adjusting her gold and black tie, she caught flashes of familiar faces, classmates she would later have to catch up with. Until then, she happily watched as each eleven-year-old was sorted into the appropriate house, waiting for the Sorting to finish and the food to appear.

Quartets of crickets chime in for the chorus
If I were to strun on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

Sariwa
Sorry, I forgot to quote you!

Amadeli

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hope the sorting doesn't last too long...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide giggled a bit at Dhyl. At least she wasn't the only one getting knocked off of furniture by a toddler. "Did he actually knock you off, or did you just let him?" Dhyl seemed to be an incredibly doting older brother. She wouldn't put it past the dark-haired teen to do pretty much anything if it made Todd smile.

She blinked as they were joined by a... boy with pink hair. After a second, she recognized him, though it took a second to recall his name. Victor, if she wasn't mistaken. Although, hadn't he been blonde last term? Or strawberry blonde, or something like that? She wondered what had made him dye his hair pink. It looked nice, though. She smiled at him and gave him a small wave, her attention turning to Lyv, who looked for all the world like she was in a perfectly brilliant mood. Ada could see through it, though, and she sighed a bit. Of all of them, Lyv seemed to be taking things both easiest and hardest. Oh, she put up a good front, but that's all it was, and Ada knew it. Things were hard for the girl... she was too young to have gone through so much.

Ada sighed and, like Olyvia, put on a smile. It was really all they could do, right? She offered Ariana a smile when the Prefect joined them, and a wave to the newest Hufflepuff.
                                                          "Hi, Kayla. I'm Adalaide. Welcome to Hufflepuff." Well, she might not be a prefect, but she should still be friendly, right? Wasn't that one of the traits their house was sort of known for? And it was a good distraction from the sadness circling her thoughts at the present.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 am
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -"I'll try doing something about getting you cleaned, I promise, and thank you!" Del Rey whispered cheerfully to the hat before slipping it off his head and sprinting to the Hufflepuff table. Yellow, the colour of freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, joy- - - Del Rey grinned to himself brightly, realizing he had run off with himself again. Sliding himself expertly onto the bench, the blonde righted his position, made his person comfortable and crossed his legs under the table.

Looking back at the Sorting, Del Rey continued to watch as his firstie-peers got Sorted one by one. Spotting his cousin Luke over at the Gryffindor table, he laughed, before wiggling his fingers and blowing a kiss to the redhead.

Ha! He was ecstatic and nothing would bring him down today!

.... my sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:40 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter ended last year in a sour note, He was not only hit by that muggleborn sleep curse but he was also wrong about who was the culprit. For some reason hunter hated that he was wrong. This year was going to be different, he was taking every class he thought would help him, so next time he, his brother or Cici was in danger he would protect them. He was done being helpless. He looked about the table and tried to profile the new students and there mannerisms. He tried to know them before he met them.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:04 am
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Turning from the scene of the Sorting, the newest- - - well, sort of- - - addition to the Borson family scanned the rest of his table, mentally picking out its occupants. He wasn't interested in talking to people he found dull. He'd end up droll- - - not that he wasn't already, but his uninterested-droll would probably make him more than a lot of opposition. Besides, it was first impressions that always lasted. He wondered what people would say when they discovered how he really was. Del Ray let out a silent giggle at that one. Shocked, disgusted- - - more than likely! Also properly scandalized! Not in the least bothered by the path his train of thought was taking him, his own pretty blue eyes landed on another blonde sitting a little ways off on the opposite side, sporting a white eye-patch on his right optic.

He raised a brow. "Well, doesn't he look cheerful?" Del Ray smiled, mulling over scooting down the empty bench to place himself opposite his upperclassman. Pushing off, he set onto his little slide, letting his momentum carry him across the polished surface. Stopping not directly in front of him, he rested his head on his hands and looked at the piece of cloth over the boy's eye before turning his attention momentarily away and spoke up.

"You know, they say a smile makes it all better."

Grinning a little grin of his own, Del Ray turned his attention back to the Sorting but spoke again, still addressing the upperclassman.

"Do you think it does?"

.... my sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:15 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter turned nearly jumping at the voice. He moved his hand fixing his hair over his eyepatch then hesitated. No that was the habit of the weak him he needed to be braver like his brother... No Tevye was brave to the point of stupid maybe not him maybe he should be more like an adult, one of the teachers, who did he know from the staff? There was Professor Agnar Bjelke... No he rather not be like that teacher. He looked up to the boy and gave a small smile. "Y-yea, sorry I guess I had allot on my mind." He mentally chastised himself for apologizing he did nothing wrong.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games