Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:54 pm
Yukiko Masaki

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai nodded, retreaved his spider, and follwed shiroi

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:14 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai looked down seeing the spider on her leg, tilting her head somewhat to the side she was about to reach down to grab it but the boy retrieved it before she could grasp a hold of it. As the boy and girl departed yet another bboy came into the scene. Amai realizing, this was going to take a lot longer than she had first anticipated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 pm
October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

As Bast shuffled through the stacks of mission requests for something appropriate for Amai to do, Kin walked in and began to complain.

"I don't recall jogging ever being a mission in the first place, even if your fellows decided to mess with you," she said coolly. "Amai, do you feel like taking Kin here out to the Residential District to pick some nightshade? You'll need to be extra careful, given its toxicity; prolonged exposure to any part of it could prove fatal. A lot of it has been cropping up in shady places--alleyways, gardens, under porches, places like those--and they're a bit much for civilians to handle safely. If you've got backup, then the danger rating for the mission drops significantly, since you can rush each other to the hospital if one of you collapses."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 pm
Ergo War

A san clone would enter the room, giving a nod to each individual still there. He would take a plop on the couch, and wait for the others to be on with their way before he would interrupt the busy kage.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai dipped her head to Bast. "Consider it done. We'll be careful." The girl then turned on the ball of her foot to the boy. "Your Kin I'm assuming? Are you ready to begin?" Seeing the San clone appear in the office Amai smiled underneath her scarf. Glad to see the Sannin once again, even if it was just a clone.

((Out of Cookies : So like a pulling weeds mission yes?? ))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Ergo War

Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin turned his attention to the girl named Amai. "Yeah, I'm Kin. Let's go." said the teen nodding his head at the Kazakage and then waving at Sanshi. It was always a pleasure to see the Sannin around the village everyday, even if it was just a clone. He then turned around and headed out of the room.

[EXIT]

OOC: [I guess... Meet me in the Residential District]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

[[//exits]]

xxxxxx

Ergo War

Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 pm
Ergo War

San would wave to the duo on their way out, and then look to Bast.

"Knives gave me the feed. What will you have me do sensei? Now that the recon team is inbound, more information can light our path."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:47 pm
Bast shuffled through a few papers restlessly before finding a map of the country. She pored over it for a few moments, then turned to San.

"There isn't too much we can do about the situation in Saraswati just yet, but I need to make sure that Rouran isn't any more volatile than usual. I need a small squad to go there and take a look around, but at the same time, it would be best if we had Shinobi remain behind in case of a sudden attack. As of right now, we have no information implicating either Rouran or pointing to possible insurrection, but it pays to be careful."

The Kazekage took a deep breath and sighed. She was talking much too quickly for her own liking, but couldn't seem to slow herself down.

"You're more familiar with the students, so please assemble a small scouting party to send to Rouran. We'll also need a group to stand by in case one of the away parties needs support. Do you get what I'm saying?"

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm
Ergo War

San gave a nod. He understood what she was getting at.

"Ill take a small group out with me, just to check on things. James will stay back, probably with Sebastian, Manny, Kamiya, Kin and Amai to help defend the fort. We have the new kid, but i dont know how much training he has performed. And also you will be here! Im probably just gonna take knives and Ayame. No reason to take way more then that. If you need me, jsut halla. By sensei

San stood up, gave a quick bow, and was off  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm
Ergo War

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James strolled into the Kage's office and took his usual seat on the couch.

"What's the news Dominae? Any idea what to suspect is going to show up on our doorstep?"

James asked as band of ice twirled its way through his fingertips on his left hand.

San had left before really filling him in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:19 pm
As James would walk in, Bast would reform from a dust cloud, filling up the suit of light armor San had given her. She would pull her robes on over it, flick her hair out, and then prop her feet up on the desk so she could properly snap her boots on, all while remaining a cold steel gray.

"Good timing," she told the Hyouton user, "I was just about to send for you. Earlier today, we received a strange message--presumably from Saraswati--broadcast over the military channel. It seemed to imply the something enormous was happening in the port cities, so I've dispatched a scouting squad to figure out what's going on. I just sent another squad to Rouran to make sure there's nothing going on over there, but since we have no idea what to expect, I figured it would be good to get dressed."

She snapped the final clasp closed and leaned back in her chair.

"We're fighting a faceless enemy who has appeared within our borders. I need you to run a patrol of the Village, and when you're finished, report back to me and we'll go from there."

The woman took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and set a hand on the desk. She was contemplating summoning all of her equipment then and there, but didn't really want to put on all her gourds just yet. They simply weighed too much to wear casually. James knew better than most just how little she cared for weighing herself down like that; it probably showed in her posture.

Winterwolf78

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Amai entered the office once more, looking around she could see that Bast was busy once again. Waiting for Kin she was ready to tell the Kazekage that thy had successfully completed their mission without exposure of any kind.

xxxxxx

Ergo War

Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin walked in behind Amai and saw that the Kazekage was busy again. Being the rude person that he is, he proceed to say something. "We're done."

OOC: [I guess... Meet me in the Residential District]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm
Ergo War

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded and made his way quickly to his feet. "By your will. Dominae."
James started to slip past the others and head to the door when he turned. He had thought about it for a moment and had a simple question.

"Any location in mind, and is this solo or should I grab a team?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games