Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:23 am
User Image

тsυмє нчσυтσи
"The only thing to fear is fear itself..."
═══════════+εїз+═══════════

[ Rank: ɢєиιи | Village: кυмσɢคкυяє | Class: иιиנυтsυ | Subclass: sคмυяคι | Chakra: 270/270 | Bloodline: нчσυтσи ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘
xxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

°•~ Tsume ventured to the Raikage's office with a smile on her face and a spring in her step. She was excited. No wait, Way too excited! She was practically almost squeeling with delight. Today was the day, she'd receive her headband and become a fully fledged shinobi of Kumo. She strolled down the hallway with her arms poised at a positon where her hands were interlocked behind her head, and she was humming to herself in an inconspicuous, but soft tune. She wasn't exactly paying attention to where she was going. Infact, she wasn't all that sure where it was again. So many doors! Her hum died down as she spotted more people outside the office. Yay! People! To be honest they didn't look all that excited. She assumed some of them waiting out there were getting their headbands also. As she walked she had a quick glance at them. One with red hair, one with pink hair, one who looked older than the rest of them, and a pretty cool looking dude covered in armour. Woah... Awesome! She couldn't help but think to herself happily. She glanced once more at the redhead who was outside the door, and she assumed that the Raikage hadn't granted them permission to enter yet. Oh well, she would just have to wait. She didn't like waiting, but she didn't want to set a bad example by barging in. She promised to be patient. She exhaled a breath loudly, walked to the opposite side of the door, and slumped down the wall. She sat with her legs crossed and tapped her foot in irritation. She really hated waiting. She took another deep breath and closed her eyes while she waited. She'd introduce herself to the others later. Right now, she had other matters on her mind. ~•°

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗

Jutu used- { - }
Ryo- 0
AC- 0
OOC: { - }

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko had successful introduced herself to the Raikage; without any mistakes, just as she had hoped. She slowly reached forwards taking the head band off the counter then wrapping it around her sleeve. She would need to check the mission board to find something to do at this time. Yukiko nodded as to the Raikage. "Thank you, Lady Raikage." She said as she looked back noticing how cramped the room had become; it was time for her to make herself scarce. Yukiko turned the doorl leaving the room, she would start her missions as soon as possible.

Yukiko Masaki

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

All the news had coaxed many to take their leave of the office, but there were others. One voice was definitely different than most she had heard, thus she had to assume... The drawer slid open, and a plate settled upon her desk. She nodded briefly to Shiro, then Doki, but she wasn't certain either saw. Others rapped upon the door as well, which meant there was much to do yet for the reflection clone.
"You may enter," she called, nodding once more to Yukiko, who graciously took her band. In the brief moments Yukiko departed, it was rather shocking to see the halls so cramped yet. Multiple new faces. She moved to fish out more plates. "All of you may enter!" This one was different from her normal voice, the panes of the large windows shuddered beneath her voice. What else could she do? It was one heavy door.

[Alrighty! I'll try and get y'all wrapped up as you come, so yeah!]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

тsυмє нчσυтσи

[ Rank: ɢєиιи | Village: кυмσɢคкυяє | Class: иιиנυтsυ | Subclass: sคмυяคι | Chakra: 270/270 | Bloodline: нчσυтσи ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘

°•~ Tsume's head shot up as she heard the Raikage granting them entrance into her office. Naturally, she shot up from the ground and practically ran through the door. "Raikage sama!" She said at a gasp, and once she was infront of her assembled herself neatly and cleared her throat. "Raikage sama," she said, her voice now calm, her head bowed in respect. An honour to be infront of the lady herself. "I was wondering if I could maybe collect my headband please? Oh and I would also like permission to train my bukijustu and elements if you don't mind," She asked gently and calmly, trying to be as polite as possible. She wanted to get off as soon as possible to train. However she didn't want to come off as impatient or disrespectful. ~•°

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗

Jutu used- { - }
Ryo- 0
AC- 0

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Avlus, pretty much nodded, ignoring most of the other people within the area for a while as he walked into the office. He did a very, very slight bow to the Kage and then proceeded with his request. "I would like a few things please Lady Kage." He started out with saying then went on to each of his requests. "First, my headband," He planned on attaching the plate to his scarf after getting the headband. He then would go to the next request. "Second, Permission to learn, Elemental Jutsu, Taijutsu, as well as permission to proceed into Chakra Training Missions." He needed this mainly, more or less due to what his last request was he would have to be prepared for a few things or so. "Final Request, is permission to enter the Chunnin Exams upon my completion of Training." He would do another slight bow. "I'd like to give thanks in advance for these things as well."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 am
User Image

Sakaki Sakeyomi
| Kumogakure | Saisei Oni | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

When sakaki heard the raikages voice he clutched his head in discomfort and stumbled into her office leaning against the back wall. He continued to clutch his head as images flew through his head of his previous interactions with the raikage. "Kin..pa..ku...-sama" He muttered quietly finally recognizing his cousin. He also realized he had been gone for a long while...without telling her...he also remembered faking his death. His face now pale as the moon he slowly began to inch his way towards the window. He tried to hide his horns in vain as they were quite large and almost impossible to hide.

+-------------------+

"Death has made me your worst nightmare!"

User Image

Chakra Count: 320/320
AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 am
If she invited everyone in, I should go in. With everyone. Masashi, just like everyone else who had waited for him to knock on the door, shuffled on into Kinpaukus' office. So many genin. All ahead of me. She did say we should all come in, though. Might as well ask, get my business out of the way. Masashi decided to do just that, and with a quick, respectful bow, he went on with his requests. "Raikage-sama, thank you for seeing me. I have a couple requests and I'll be on my way. I've heard some talk about a 'Jounin Evaluation' and I was wondering if I had your permission to enter. Secondly, I was wondering if you had any missions you needed completing? I've got nothing but free time." Masashi, his smooth, slightly-nasally voice ringing in his own ears, a sure sign that he should truly stop talking. Was there anything else... No, no that's it. And with that, Masashi shuffled to the side, to allow other genin to pile into the office and bombard the Raikage with requests.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hands in his pocket, the young man, as he liked to refer to himself as, casually walked towards the office of his Kage. It seemed he was a bit late, as he heard the door close right as he turned the corner to the hallway of the office. Visibly, Kitae would shrug and simply continue on about his way. Finally making it up to the door, he would shrug once more before giving a soft knock. He would not wait much though, as the knob would turn and allow the boy vision of the entire room. "Hey~" He would let out with a wave to anyone who saw. "Just came by to greet the man of the house~"

Acuroi

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Holy s**t, she's busy today. Maemi slid to sit on the ground as people after people entered the office. He began going through the papers in his lap, checking everything. It looked like his brother had managed to decipher some of language in the ruins. Sypher was certainly determined to learn everything he could about that place.... he frowned as he read something then glanced up, hoping the office would empty soon.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The blond and the redhead were first to enter, both seeking much the same in terms of needs. Both were fresh from the academy, seeking their bands. She couldn't help but chuckle some, as they seemed to clamber all over the same request twice. Their bands and the askance for access to the scrolls within the Academy's walls were essentially the same thing. "Of course you have these," the Raikage answered the pair of genin to start, settling the plates upon the desk. Her fingers tapped upon the table twice, before indicating the two should approach. "Never forget what you represent as members of the village. Go and grow." Now, she obviously didn't tell them what the village meant. That was to each individual member to decide, really.

Composure nearly collapsed next. A sight for sore eyes, really. It wasn't the body that struck her, but rather the sight of horns. It was known other oni were within the village confines, but... She hadn't expected a god damned dead one. Apparently, falsely presumed dead. Pain flared up, giving rise to rage, however their were genin about now. The flash of rage passed for the moment, hidden deep beneath walls of composure. "It's good to see you're well," Kin began, nudging her head to the side. She wanted the oni to step aside for the time being. "We'll talk later, of course." Idle chat had to wait, one of her jounin approaching.

The dark haired fellow was not one she had met with on numerous occasions, but enough so that she would know whom he was. Missions and something else... The jounin evaluations. The first she'd been approached with any such news, outside of the chuunin exams. "It's good to see you about, Masashi. It'd be wonderful to see you partake in the evaluations, so long as you make certain to bring this young man along," Kinpaku began, indicating Avlus, the only one to have requested a place in the chuunin exams. As for missions, she thought for a moment, before tapping into the files beside her, extracting to envelopes. She wouldn't discuss them openly, but Masashi would have the details inside.

At last, the line seemed to be ending. Another knock, and in came a slender young man with dark hair. Greet the man of the house? "There is no man, only a shadow," answered the Raikage with a laugh. She glanced to Maemi apologetically, knowing there was likely other things the young ninja could do.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Village: Cloud || Age: 14 || Kenkai Genkai: Uchiha || Chakra Pool: 300/300

xxxxx Setsuna knocks on the door of the office before entering slowly. He had heard voices but didn't want to be rube. "Ma'am, hi I don't know if you remember me why all the shinobi in the village. I just came to ask to for your permission to take part in the exams possibly. I've been working hard and just wanted to test himself."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm
"..Death has made me your worst nightmare..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Sakaki Sakeyomi
User Image

Sakaki flinched and slowly moved off to the side and looked out the window his cousins office had his face still pale as a sheet those his face was set in a stony grimace. 'I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm so ******** dead,' Sakakis thoughts shot through his head on repeat. Deciding to calm himself through meditation he sat against the wall and took a deep breath in through the nose clearing his thoughts. He focused solely on his chakra. The color, amount, and flow of it. He ever so slowly sunk into the depths of his mind his breathing slowing.
[Meditation 1/5]

In his minds eye he saw a lake of crimson and skies of ebony. The strangest thing about the lake was that it had a whirlpool in the middle. Suddenly a giant corkscrew began to rise slowly out of the center of the whirlpool. Sakakis eyebrow rose at the sight. He had no idea what that meant.
[2/5 Meditation]

Sakaki watched as the giant corkscrew seemed to raise higher and higher and the spaces of the corkscrew seemed to get smaller as the corkscrew looked to become solid, almost like the trunk of a tree. He kept solely focused on the giant spinning mass of crimson wondering what it could mean. He blinked as the tree trunk sprouted branches all of them shooting off in different directions. Sakaki glared at the tree trying to search for it's meaning.
[3/5 Meditation]

Sakaki watched at the branches began to grow small buds as he saw some of the lower branches tips dip into the lake. He watched as the buds began to sprout slowly. He watched as the trees tips began to suck up some of the lake water which he watched run up the branches and color the originally white flowers red. He was about to give up before it hit him like a sack of bricks...hurled by his cousin.
[4/5 Meditation]

Sakaki smiled fondly at the tree and the lake. The tree represented his chakra coil and the branches his chakra system. The flowers represented his tenketsu. The lake represented his chakra stores. As he came to this realization he noticed that the lake seemed to grow a bit more the edges lapping at his feet whereas before the lake was a few yards back. He smiled as he opened his eyes and felt refreshed and relaxed. Whatever his cousin had planned for his punishment. He would take it. After all he deserved it.
[5/5 Meditation Complete +20 Chakra]

| Chakra Count: 340 / 340 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Warrior |

{{ooc: }}  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
Now there was another one. Great. Maemi frowned deeply at the white haired boy's back as he sat on the ground, the expression ruining his rather fine features. But he kept his silence and merely returned the Kage's apologetic expression with one of knowing patience. He was still going through the records of his brother and the jar in his bag wasn't going anywhere though his bag did seem slightly...hotter then earlier. He kept a hand on the bag, making sure it wasn't jostled or touched in anyway just in case I can wait...I think. he looked at the bag, then looked at the Kage pointedly and back at his bag, indicating that he really needed to speak to her about what was in there.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Avlus, nodded, grabbing the plate after pulling his hands out of his pocket. He soon began to fix it to fit on the scarf he wore. "Thank You." He said to the Kage, slightly bowing once more as he would leave the office, and head to the Academy to learn a few things, that he felt he needed.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image

тsυмє нчσυтσи

°•~ Tsume smiled brightly and walked over to her desk and grabbed the plate. "Thank you very much, Raikage-sama." She bowed her head again infront of her. She fixed the plate on a sash she wore at the waist, and grinned happily. She didn't quite understand what the Raikage was talking about, but either way she would strive to be the best shinobi she could and protect her village. With that, gave a little wave and a bright smile as she left the room, once more bowing her head at the Raikage.
[Exit to Academy]
~•°

Jutu used- { - }
Ryo- 0
AC- 0

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games