Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora slmied hitting him and landed on the ground softly. She looked tiled her head to a distances hearing barks near by. She ran towards the barks throwing down a couple of random punchs. She tryed it a few times but felt like their was nothing but air.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4200

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo laughed as she went for Shi, he had grown and slipped through her legs. "Try to know a bit about your opponent, I'm a Inuzuka so i have a dog as a partner, your blind, I can make you go off course because you will think we won't split off in different directions." He waited for her to come at him.
[[this will count as a spar for AC points]]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ: yay :3 still dont know what that is yet lol

The girl turned red in the face and patted her hands together. She turned and ran at kyo full speed then stopped pulling out a senboms and threw it at him and Shi if he was next Kyo." Not like i can read to learn these things. She said and with her hands still holding a few senboms.

Chakra [200/200]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4200

He rolled his eyes as Shi jumped back into his backpack. He ducked from one senbon then turned his body to dodge a couple more, he let one cut his arm so she could use the smell sense. "Sucks to be you then!" He teased and jumped back from her, he went to a distance out of hearing range but close enough so she could smell the blood. He sat down with his legs crossed, she had already used touch, hearing, sight, now she needed smell and taste. If she opened her mouth and moved her tounge across her teeth then she could taste something in the air. It was probaly the flowers he was sitting on.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Nora kicked the ground was outing now as that to was missing at first she thought this was fun but now itjust straight tourter and hard work. She was going to give up untill the scent of pollen waved in the air along with the taste of iron." The poor plants." Her hands from int oand fist slowly and she took one step and ran as fast as she could into a low sweep kick at the smell and then a high kick.

Chakra [200/200]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm
little mintchan
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4200

Kyo lunged forward as she got close enough, it was to tackle her. He laughed to tease her.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Nora could smell the pollen geting closer and steped to the side with her arm swung out at the boy. The laughing was getting to her head sas she became more troubled upon why he was doing that.

Chakra [200/200]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

He was smacked right in the face because she swung early enough to where it was right infront of his. She would of felt teeth bite into her lower arm and skin break. His feet stepped on the ground and he fell backwards, letting go of her arm and kind rolling holding his mouth. "MOTHER ************* GAHHH!" Both sewed cut open lip wounds were open and bleeding. Tears bursted on his face but atleast he left her with her lower arm bleeding.
[[AC is points, get 2500 and you can rank up if you can't make it to the exams]]

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:47650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled as he made his way into the academy. He was happy the genin and chunin were training and working. But this was a powerful jutsu and could possibly injure these kids so he quickly turned and made his way up the stairs onto the roof. Once there he made his way out to the center and waited for bast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 pm
Bast followed Kein through the building, and waved at the kids who were training. She smelled blood and heard the sounds of someone getting beaten, but figured that was a spar. After all, Kein kept moving as if nothing were wrong, which likely meant that all was well. She arrived on the roof shortly after him, and walked off to one side, taking a seat near the edge of the roof to give Kein a wide berth. Once there, she pulled out her notebook and a pen, opened it, and activated a couple of seals, setting up a double-layered barrier around her in the shape of a box. It was nearly transparent, and the first of the layers blocked out incoming Chakra, while the second was porous and blocked physical objects while allowing sound to pass through.

"I'll be taking notes on a few aspects of the technique that I find interesting," Bast said. "I won't be detailing how to perform the technique, though, just to keep your secrets in the family."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Again I thank you. My only request is that you consult me before speaking of this jutsu. If this works I would rather the least amount of people know about it." Kein took a deep breath and began to build up his chakra with each breath. He had a substantially larger chakra reserve than a taijutsu expert had any right to have. It was rare that he ever even used a third of it.

[1/9]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm
Bast nodded and raised her pen, observing the breathing technique that the man was employing. It seemed to be an offshoot of the original standard breathing technique taught in the Taijutsu styles that she had seen so far, but even those were gradually being stripped down so that non-Taijutsu-using Shinobi could use the fundamentals.

"Naturally," she responded, her pen away from the page still. "I'm familiar with not wanting others to know certain techniques, so I understand."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ: Ahh okay think he needs help >> dont ask her to take him somewhere lol

Nora held back a screamed and gripped her arms tighly. He didnt say he would fight back or anything which made her supprised to feel traces of blood leaking out from her bite wound. She heared Kyo shout and patted the ground trying to find the boy. Placing her hand on the boys arm tugged it slowly." Are you okay is your mouth hurt i didnt mean to punch their." She was sure his mouth was hurt waiting to find out what was wrong the girl waited

Chakra [200/200]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein simply nodded his response he needed to concentrate right now. As he continued to build up his chakra a deep green emerald glow grew over his body. He formed a single handsign and the massive reserve of chakra of chakra he had built up exploded off of him in a raging green field of chakra. He forced it out even further creating a massive storm of chakra around him.

[2/9]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 pm
Bast squinted in to the storm of Chakra, and looked as if she were searching for something. She tapped her pen once and wrote down a single note on a different page. After a second more of searching, she opened her lips once more to speak.

"Concentrate on the seal in your eyes!" she called over the storm. "You're still not focused enough for it to begin forming! If you can't find it, tone down the Chakra and start searching!"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games