Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm
"Oh, hey Tayu, I'm off to practice with my Mangekyou Sharingan, you?" Zane asked, stopping when Tayu had called out to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:58 pm
"Just seeing how everyone's doing," Tayu shrugged. "You're the first person I've come across so far, though."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am
"Okay, well if you're gonna look for Nowe and Kiri, you may want to check around in town, they're probably on a date or something, see ya later." Zane said and waved goodbye before heading off into the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 am
"Okay. Um, yeah, see ya..." Tayu waved in response. She figured, if Nowe and Kiri were together they probably wouldn't want her interrupting. "Where are my teammates?" she muttered to herself and headed off in another direction, hoping to run into Kohane or Kikou.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 am
Once he found a nice spot, Zane lifted his headband and activated his Mangekyou Sharingan, wanting to see if that Spirit Jutsu he had used unlocked something within him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 am
Nowe smiled and got out of bed, taking her hand and walking her out of the house. They went down a few blocks, heading to the icecream place, and he bought her favorite flavor. Licking his a bit, he let out a happy sigh. "It's amazing how you miss the little things when you've been stuck on food rations and crappy merchant food."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 am
Kiri walked hand in hand with Nowe, happily licking at her ice cream. "Are you kidding? It's not amazing. It's obvious." She laughed. "When stuck on that "food", you start craving better stuff. Like ice cream. Mmmm......." She took a long lick of the chocolate ice cream. Simple, but good.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 am
Nowe smiled and kissed her cheek, "Yeah well, if you could have good food whereever you went, it woudlnt' be as special." He said. He took some of his icecream onto his finger and dabbed it onto her nose, laughing a little. "That includes goofing off."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 am
Kiri squeaked as he dabbed ice cream on her nose. "That's cold!" She complained, wiping it off with her finger and licking her finger clean. She set a small dollop of ice cream on Nowe's nose in retaliation. "See how you like it!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 am
Nowe laughed and wiped the icecream off his nose. "I rather enjoyed it actually." He said, licking the icecream off his hand. "Not bad." He finished up his icecream and ate the cone, a smile still on his face. Few things were better then this..to him at least. "I kinda envy the villages a little..getting to enjoy the day everday..."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 am
Kiri laughed and finished her ice cream. "A little bit yeah, but honestly, I don't really envy them." She said, looking around. "I love the life of adventure. Peace is nice, but I can't imagine doing the same thing all day, every day." She answered honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am
"Well..why does peace have to mean the same thing everyday?" he asked, glancing over at her with a grin. "If anything...peace would let us see the other countries without having to worry about war...about ambush.." Nowe let go of her hand suddenly, his body tensing, "I'll race you to the mountains." He suggested. They hadn't raced in so long..and she usually won. Wasn't hard to move fast when you didn't have to worry about wind resistance.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 pm
Sighing as she had laid in her bed for awhile unable to sleep kohane sat up rubbing the side of her head. "What a pain to have insomnia" she muttered getting up and heading back out into the village. She had noticed her parents had gotten back while she tried to sleep only to go to bed. "Letting them sleep might be the better choice" she muttered with a small smile as she exited the house heading to the ramen shop she always enjoyed eating at as a genin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm
( you didn't fully reply to my post lucky >.< )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games