Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:52 pm
lol. yup. now... what i'm wondering is... what then if i were to help by bringing more attention to the front if infiltration becomes obvious? however. if someone can get up to the kingpin then i really think that taking him out would cause the others to lose organization allowing for the infiltration team a little more ease while also giving the anubis and me/others outside the city the chance to draw them out. because they no longer have the kingpin to protect. this is kinda what i plan for any assassination/espionage/sabotage mission. it'll take a while. but if i were to assimilate with local populace then i'd easilly be able to get in my plan for getting into other villages lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 pm
um....still not exactly. The fact the kingpin is dead would mean partially that someone is inside the location and security would get exceptionally tight. Maybe....maybe....they would send out 2-3 small search parties (2-3 ppl a piece) to begin a search pattern outside the "village" for signs of either escaping or insertion. Either way, the people sent outside the village to do this searching will generally be rather strong much like the oinin corps (jounin and higher). The generally foot soldier populis (gennin, chunnin, non-anbu/oinin jounin) wil be more effective on terrain they know, with people they know, and in greater numbers. So they will most likely stay inside the village as this is more subtable and they wil be better at it.

you are right that killing the leader wou;d cause some dissaray, but any self respecting organization will have a hierarchy with a leader, second in command, third, ect and generally ship the top three or so into different bunkers or safe houses so that if one is hit, they dont loose all their "eggs." so even if one is hit, they wil still have a slight order and organization for orders and commands. Seeing as we dont exactly have the intel on this organization like that, to count our eggs before they hatch will be slightly catastrophic as well as carelless....which us Suna nin are not  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm
true enough. lol... to bad that it's AandOE who set this up... we know they will do everything possible to make it difficult. anyways... off for supper. be back soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm
dreadno
true enough. lol... to bad that it's AandOE who set this up... we know they will do everything possible to make it difficult. anyways... off for supper. be back soon.
coo. see ya then  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 pm
daaah Mods need to get on an approve my custom so I can rain hell!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm
hey.... ya. i'm trying to think about how to give myself blindfighting abilities. any ideas? cant be a custom. so... could i train myself into being able to do things like blindfighting? lol. need to be able to blindfight for my custom sword i'm working on. it'll replace my static seal...  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 pm
i wanna make sleeper agents. lol. wouldn't that be real cool... kinda like what happened with the invasion of sand in the manga. what sasori did.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:54 pm
dreadno
hey.... ya. i'm trying to think about how to give myself blindfighting abilities. any ideas? cant be a custom. so... could i train myself into being able to do things like blindfighting? lol. need to be able to blindfight for my custom sword i'm working on. it'll replace my static seal...

San, Kage, and a few others all wear blindfolds 24/7. you could go that way if you talk to them. extensive training would make sense.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 pm
ya. guess it would. i just thought it would be less arguable to do it as an atribute... but... ya... that works. awsome... now i can make mirage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:17 pm
Or you could go Zenpachi...What ever that old blind samurai movie guys name was... He kept his eyes closed during the entire movie and took out everyone but at the end he Opens his eyes and it turns out he isn't blind at all its just fighting with his eyes open is too unfair.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm
Flawed Anubis
Or you could go Zenpachi...What ever that old blind samurai movie guys name was... He kept his eyes closed during the entire movie and took out everyone but at the end he Opens his eyes and it turns out he isn't blind at all its just fighting with his eyes open is too unfair.
Zatoichi  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 pm
Yo-ko
Flawed Anubis
Zatoichi

Yeah that guy  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm
lol well i'll go about it like Mamoru does... simple. and gives me reason to use a pic i found if i can crop it properly. anyways... night guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 am
Let me tell you, if we run into something ridiculous, I will NOT hesitate to blow parts of the city. After, of course, evacuating civilians... >_> of course...
Y'know, such as an Egyptian god long thought dead but actually still alive... oh shoot, I just gave AandOE an idea, didn't I. <_>  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 am
Chezmonkey
Let me tell you, if we run into something ridiculous, I will NOT hesitate to blow parts of the city. After, of course, evacuating civilians... >_> of course...
Y'know, such as an Egyptian god long thought dead but actually still alive... oh shoot, I just gave AandOE an idea, didn't I. <_>

yeah, yeah you sure did.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games