Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:25 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Sorry. ^^"

Sheik gave a soft sigh as he reached behind him and lightly patted Trevor on the arm. He'd felt his older brother tense slightly so he was just trying to keep him calm. Trevor relaxed again as he started humming Sheikah lullabies again, his fingers gently brushing against Truth's arm in a repeated pattern. “The three who left should be back by nightfall. Shadowheart's probably just being cautious about the angels having stopped by here...” the blonde haired Sheikah murmured while flashing Sky a comforting smile before wrapping an arm around Kana's shoulders and pressing his lips to her forehead. At least everyone would be able to move more freely now that their injuries weren't as severe and after a little bit of rest.

Mm... Lost a bit more blood than I intended... Less blood makes you far more tired,” Hades breathed as he gently set his hand on top of hers. “I'm glad they didn't notice I was an endless. They might've taken me from you if they had...” Closing his eyes again, he made a soft clicking sound while removing his hand from atop Lianna's hand just to slide something that looked like a red gobstopper from a side pocket and popping it into his mouth.

I'd go to sleep, but defensive measures are still necessary. I'll take up the first watch as you all sleep... I don't wanna go back into heat with a female nearby so I'll be off,” Lulu responded to Kansei's question as he removed the bandages from his torso. Once it was completely removed, he brushed his fingers over the new addition to his scars and then headed into the hallway.

The pain is going away, but where my wings used to sit feels like it's on fire. What about you?” Maso smiled lightly as he raised a hand enough to slide his middle finger around one of her fingers. His arm had a slight tremble to it, but it wasn't as noticeable as it'd been a little while earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Dantes_river
its cool~ just thought i'd give you a reminder ^-^

relaxing some, Truth lapsed back into a peaceful sleep, her fingers relaxing their vice on the bedding.
blushing lightly at the kiss, Kana gave him a small kiss on the cheek.
"thanks.... that... makes me feel better..." sky breathed, popping the sucker into his mouth quickly, stuffing the wrapper in his pocket.
"oh! i almost forgot! kana, ephraim said he might have info on your past when he comes back..." rissa mumbled, biting her lip as she looked at her friend.
"really...? that'll be.... awesome..."
"why don't you take a nap then?" she sighed softly, shifting so his head was in her lap.
"i'm alright... just... kinda tired.... " she smiled at him, holding his hand tightly.
"i'll take the next shift, Lucius... " Kansei mumbled, shifting back into a panther as she fell asleep.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Sheik smiled lightly at being kissed on the cheek before closing his eyes as Trevor's soft humming continued on throughout the room. It was making him sleepy again and he knew his older brother must've hummed it softly to his two precious daughters as he'd done it to him when he was younger. Such a softy behind such a cold occupation. Hades just nodded slightly as he shut his eyes and started brushing his thumb against her leg as he started drifting to sleep.

Sheik likes to keep up the positivity. Stina, you can lay beside me and take a nap. If it weren't for the glittery wing things and my senses dulling down, I'd be helping Lulu right now. It's irritating, but until my weirdness goes away, Sheik's not gonna be happy with me moving about on guard detail,” Maso hummed rather cheerfully as he lightly squeezed her hand with one hand as the knuckles of the other hand tapped the floor beside him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 pm
Dantes_river
hm, shall we time skip to the point everyone is awake?

nodding, Krystina gently rested her head on his lap and drifted to sleep.
smmiling softly, Kana slowly closed her eyes and joined the sleepers in dream land...

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Already working on waking them up. ;3

After what felt like an eternity of sleeping so close to one another, Sheik's eyes fluttered open and he glanced around to see Hades and Maso starting to wake up on their own. Trevor seemed to have stopped humming and when his younger brother glanced back over his shoulder, he smiled as he saw his older brother curled protectively around his daughter. She was his baby girl and he would die for her if necessary. Shifting his gaze around the room again, he almost jumped when he saw Ephraim leaning against one wall with Adramalech beside him and Shayde leaning against the doorframe.
            How long've you guys been back?” he asked lightly as he brushed a hand through Kana's hair. Hades just stretched in silence as he watched Adra cautiously from the corner of his eye. Maso on the other hand just stared blankly at his surroundings while rubbing his neck.
            A couple hours ago. Lulu stopped in briefly to say hello but ran off again when his urges started calling out to him. He's deliberately staying as far away from the girls as he can to avoid hitting that stage of pinning one of them down if you catch my drift,” Shayde responded bluntly as he slid away from the doorframe and over to Sky.
            I know... He's good like that... Your leg healed nicely. You're standing again,” Sheik responded lightly.
            So are you on our side now?” Hades asked to Adra as he started removing the bandages from his chest. “And why'd you put the blankets on us?
            That was me actually and I think Maso will be rather surprised at what we came back to see. It was surprising to see that he's a natural born skunk,” Ephraim snickered lightly before nudging Adra with his foot. He'd let him answer whether he was friend or foe. Maso just blinked in response as he tried to interpret what Ephraim said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:15 pm
Dantes_river
you really are a flipping psychic or something...

letting out a tiny groan as she sat up slowly, Kana smiled at the others before blushing when she realized she'd been kind of clinging to Sheik. biting her lip shyly as she let her arms drop, she let her hair fall in her face to hide her blush.

smiling softly, Sky hugged Shayde close. 'hey"

letting out a tiny sigh, Kansei got up and stretched, shaking her head as she padded outside to start her turn at patrols.

taking a long inhale from his fifth cigarette, Adra gave a smokey sigh and glanced to where Krystina, Rissa, Lianna, and Truth were still fast asleep. "well, if you guys don't mind me being here for a bit while i get used to having a body again, i'm on your side..." he muttered, putting out the

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Intuition? Gut feeling? I doubt I am a psychic...

So long as you don't pull anything funny, you'll be fine until I can talk to the ladies about it,” Sheik sighed before running a hand through Kana's hair. “Morning, sleepyhead. I'm gonna need help removing all of these bandages in a little bit... And holy shxt...

What? You're starin' an' it's creepin' me out,” Maso muttered as a white blur twitched behind him. He thought it was a blanket moving slightly so he ignored it.

Um... Watari, xely hset muhtey mirâ,” Hades murmured as he lightly fidgeted with his hair and then made motions with his hands like a bird flying. After thinking about what the other male said along with the hand motions, Maso glanced over his shoulder and froze. “Yea... They're back, Maso. How's your memory?

Same as it used to be; can't remember jack shxt... My wings are back... I didn't think they could come back,” Maso mumbled as he lightly brushed his fingers over the right wing's feathers.

Shayde flashed a brief halfsmile as he sat down in Sky's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck in a gentle hug. “Sorry for taking so long. I thought it might make you a bit happier if I let my leg heal faster in the Shadow Roads. You wouldn't have to be worried about my leg hurting anymore,” he murmured soft enough so that only Sky could hear him.

Lulu froze as he heard paws padding off to his left only to sniff the air, his claws slightly extending a bit. Kansei. He immediately turned right and headed back the way he came. It was better to avoid her right now alongside the other girls. He could feel the heat building back up again and it was starting to irritate him. “Last night, Lulu. Last night...” he breathed out to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:26 pm
Dantes_river
eh, so? we can have fun, can't we?

"....cool..." Kana grinned, her eyes shimmering softly.

"its fine, i'm glad your leg is better now" Sky hummed softly as he kissed Shayde's temple. peeking over at Maso he grinned. "they can. even mine would grow back.... just takes a while..."

givign a small huff, Kansei decided she'd follow Lucius path from a safe distance while also making sure she was on the opposite side of him.

nodding lightly, Adra gave a small sigh and backed out, taking a step outside as he lit up another cigarette.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 am
kats_demonic_resistance
I suppose so. ;3

That's something I didn't expect... And Effy's right. You went to sleep with solid white hair and the black is back, covering everything but that one streak.... Trevor said you were an albino when you were younger, but...” Sheik murmured as Maso started slightly moving his wings. It would be fun trying to remember how to fly again. Not. Shifting his gaze back to Kana, he held his arm out to her and flashed her a light smile. “You mind helping me out of all of these bandages? I'm feeling right as rain now that those angels fixed our injuries.

You're gonna have to reteach me how to use these things, Sky. I don't remember ever having used them so it'll be a bit different. Hades go make something to eat. I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure others will be when they wake up,” Maso smiled lightly, his excitement at having his wings back rather obvious.

Sure, sure. Your pulses are driving me bonkers anyways,” Hades sighed as he stood up from his bed, careful so as not to wake Lianna up. Once up, he headed out the door while softly humming Playing God by Paramore to himself. He paused by where Adra had gone and flashed him a rather childish smile. “Vould jou like zomething to eat too?” he asked in his normal Romanian accent.

Shayde nodded slightly as he removed his arms from around Sky's neck, his face showing a little bit of a soft pink. “You'll have to wait until I'm asleep, Maso. I have a few questions I want to ask him in private so your wings are gonna have to be patient,” he muttered somewhat darkly as he slightly leaned back on Sky. “Which reminds me... How are your injuries, Sky? You got hurt by those toad things...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Dantes_river

"of course." she smiled at him, her green eyes shimmering.

"alright.... i need to stretch mine soon anyways...." sky mumbled before blushing down to Shayde. "they're healed..... " he sighed, gently kissing him on the temple. "or do you want to see for yourself?" he purred, soft enough so that only Shayde would hear him.

glancing to Hades, Adra gave a small shrug. "not really hungry...." he shrugged lightly before returning to his cigarette.

giving a small yawn as she sat up, Rissa rubbed her eyes and looked around through the blur. "ngh.... morning....?" she mumbled, rubbing the back of her head.

giving a low growl as she caught an unfamiliar scent, Kansei bolted forwards; tackling a grey haired boy to the ground.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:09 am
Pure T0rture

Thank you,” Sheik smiled cheerfully before unhooking one of the metal bands holding the bandages around his chest. Unfortunately enough, Hades attached one just outside of his reach so he let Kana deal with that set of bandages as he removed the one around his right leg. He'd need to do some serious stretching after being unable to do much movement without causing pain to radiate throughout his body, his muscles already starting to feel stiff.

Alright. For now I'll just try getting used to them being there and doing the slightest of movements... That means more muscles to move just correctly... I'm gonna fall like a rock from the air,” Maso smiled before frowning slightly, his newest worry to his list of worries being that of more muscles to be learned and how to move them easily. His wings twitched slightly before starting to move around just a bit yet not enough to disturb anyone.

Alright. Just thought I'd ask. Enjoy your cigarette,” Hades smiled before heading off into the kitchen and starting to make a mash-up of different foods that he put into little bentos instead of on plates. It'd be just him and Lulu sitting on the roof eating together so Lulu didn't end up losing his cool and he personally didn't try eating someone... Well, so he didn't bite anyone for blood let alone get his own freaky instincts going.

Afternoon actually, Rissa,” Ephraim chuckled lightly, his hand slightly rubbing his mask that remained up as he ignored the taunting gaze from Maso. He peeled himself off the wall and moved over to Rissa, brushing his fingers through her hair while the other pulled his mask down. “Hades is making everyone something to eat so expect something yummy.

Shayde felt his face heat up a bit before slightly nodding as if it were an answer. “It'd reassure me if I saw it myself... Besides that, I don't like crowds and this room is pretty crowded,” he murmured softly in Sky's ear before sliding out of the other's lap. “I'm heading down to our room. I wanted to check on something anyways. See ya there.” He flashed a quick wink at Sky before heading out the door and towards the room he'd been sharing with the slightly older male. He was still unnerved by the few blackouts he'd had in the house along with that brief moment of clarity being where one of his weapons pierced through Hades who seemed like he held no grudge for him doing it... And what'd he mean by saying the words "welcome back"? He'd been there the entire time hadn't he? And Adramalech... He felt a strong connection to him for some odd reason and the man seemed to act somewhat obedient to orders given to him by Shayde, but still... I'll ask Skylar later tonight... For now, I just need to relax... It can't be all that bad, right? No! Forget about it! You just need a distraction to keep you from starting up that childish behavior exhibited when your head cleared up for that moment... That horrifying moment. I still don't get why I did that though... Ask Sky later. He'll tell you the truth. For now, relax. He let out a sigh before sitting on the bed, his eyes briefly settling on the closet door as his inner confusion settled down. For now it would just be Sky and him, the rest of the world forgotten.

Lulu paused briefly before inwardly cursing himself and taking up a position on a branch over Kansei and the grey haired male. “State your name and business here,” he growled lowly from where he was perched. He felt a shudder run down his spine as he "stared" down at the two, taking every ounce of his control to remain in the tree instead of tackling Kansei and keeping his breathing even.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 am
Dantes_river

humming softly, kana carefully helped him out of the bandages, chewing on her cheek as she did so.

Skylar felt his own face heat up before he stood and stretched out. "I think I'll head out too...." he mumbled, his wings twitching against his back as he walked out of the cramped room.

Laughing softly, Adra just rolled his eyes and continued smoking.

"o-oh...." she blushed and bit her lip; slowly pulling herself off the floor. "s-so.... What's up?"

"m-my name's Bander Rapiuntque" the boy murmured, looking up at the Lucan with a small frown. "I was told to come here by this guy in a mask okay?!?" he mumbled, looking back to the panther on top of him. "....Kage....?" he mumbled, looking at her with wide eyes.

Kansei gave him a confused look, only to slowly pull off. how do you know that name.....? she growled, looking away from them both.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Freedom~ Thank you very much, Kana,” the blonde hummed cheerfully once all of the bandages were removed, the only thing he was wearing being that of his boxers now while the skin that showed was marred by scars that were both new and old. Thanks to Ryxin and his personalized coven hidden in that rather large building, he would have to pull a new set of clothes from his alternate dimension. Well, Hades also cut his other set of clothes off to bandage him up so that didn't really help with lack of clothing either. Pushing that to the back of his mind, he gently brushed a kiss against Kana's lips as a thank you. “I think Effy had something to tell you, didn't he? Some insight on the past or something?

Maso gave a soft snicker, but continued his focus on moving his wings around a bit so as to get used to them being there let alone moving around instead of starting up in a teasing song of Skylar and Shayde sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g~. Heck, he'd have plenty of time to sing those little childish diddies to tease most of the guys and girls in the house.

Not much. When we got back, you all were out so we remained as quiet as we could so you all could sleep and get some of your energy back. Now that the chef has woken up along with most of everyone else, he's making food for everyone to eat to regain energy. He'll most likely give Adra something to eat as well even if he said he wasn't hungry,” Ephraim responded as he completely tuned Sheik out, a soft half-smile on his face. He would have to get used to smiling in a not-so-sarcastic manner now.

Shayde, although still embarrassed by the fact that he couldn't keep up his normal demeanor with Sky, found he was getting antsy during the time it took Sky to follow behind him. That just made him feel even more embarrassed and shy now that he thought about it, but it quickly faded when he heard the elder male enter the room.

Lulu raised an eyebrow before letting his claws extend from the one hand that wasn't holding onto the tree. “I think you're gonna have to give a bit more detail on this guy in the mask, Mr. Rapiuntque. And who is this Kage you speak of? No half-assed answers please. I'd hate for things to get physical,” he responded instead of that "okay" attitude most of anyone would get after a half-assed answer. The way Kansei reacted to the name made him curious, but he wouldn't ask about it in front of this Bander guy. “I also suggest answering the question of where you know that name from. My patience is kind of thin today.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm
Dantes_river

nodding once more, Kana gave a sigh and glanced over to where Ephraim and rises were. "he did..... But I think I'll let him and rises chat first."

Smiling as he entered the room, Sky was almost immediately back beside Shayde, one arm wrapped carefully around the younger male. "you alright? You seem kinda dazed..."

"heh, thanks for letting me sleep.... I needed it after the back-to-back pains in our asses...." she smiled at him, briefly glancing over to Lana when she heard her name.

"uhm....... He had silver eyes...... Ugh... Oh! He said his name was Harvey!!!" he mumbled, sitting up. "it's her name. Well, part of it. Kage-Tsuki Sasayaki. One of the only kids who was able to retain their memories -or most of them- throughout the time we were in that lab.... And my adoptive sister."

"bullshit. Puleun died during one of the experiments those assholes were trying..." Kansei growled, her eyes dark.

"if it's bullshit, then explain this." he muttered, pulling out a rather tattered looking charm that he wore on a leather tie around his neck.

Slowly staring at it, kansei let things sink in again before she was back on top of him, licking his face and purring softly.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games