Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl turned to look at Heather. "My bloody name is not Pickle! I am not a brined cucumber!" The embarrassed blush quickly gave way to a flush of anger. She used the name his elder cousin had given him when he was eight. He hated that pet name.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked at Michelle and shade a sad face at the no hobbies thing. Then Gracie waving got her attention so she looked at we're she was looking. There was alone girl all by her self."Hey I'm Hannah it's nice to meet you," she said and offered her hand for a shake.

User Image
Mood--- Excited

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Blah

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"That sounds like an awesome idea!" James exclaimed. With all the talk of plans, the girl was feeling as though she could definitely enjoy Hogwarts, Of course, she had yet to attend any classes, yet she expected those to go well.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy's eyes went huge. "You have actually been in the forest?! Lucky! I really want to go, but Heath is afraid. I don't want to go alone either." she smiled at the twins.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl sighed deeply, letting his frustration out. She did not know why he disliked that pet name, and he would ask more politely. "Please, Miss Heather, do not call me pickle." he looked back at James and smiled softly at her.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie stepped off of the train and let her eyes scan the area. There were her brothers rushing through the crowd. She rolled her eyes and quickly walked over to them. "Now Keith, Sean, wait here for Professor McKenny." she said with a smile. Now to get to the carriages. she turned and began towards street of Hogsmeade.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

Edd smirked at Remy and nudged Erik. "Well, you could always venture into the forest with us and our brother. I'm sure Sam would love to show you our discoveries. Don't you know him, Remy? He's a Gryffindor too."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather held her hands up in defense, a silly grin still on her face. Even though she was one year his senior, Dhyl was equal, if not greater, to her height. "Yeah yeah, I get it. You're not a vegetable." she said. Would she call him that if she needed to? Yes, yes she would. Remy mentioned her being afraid, and a pink blush crept across Heather's face. "Rem!" she exclaimed. She wanted to be more of a rolemodel to these first years, if anything. Would that still happen if they knew she was afraid of the dark forest? Erik and Edd mentioned going into the forest with Rem and Sam, and Heather couldn't help but wonder how they were all so brave.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled. "That is an excellent idea boys. I know how to sneak out of the tower. but I don't think I have met your brother. Ah well." she said, with a mischievious smile in her eyes. Her smile widened, showing her sharp teeth.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝
Dhyl smiled again, then he looked at Heather. He was happy to be taller than the second year, if only by a few centimetres. He smiled at her, then pat her head. "I thought you said you were a second year." he chuckled at her.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie laughed as the girl introduced herself. "Excellent." She said. "My name's Gracie. And I haven't had enough time to get into any mischief like getting stuck in a toilet. Yet." She smirked at the other girl and ruffled her hair. "You're a first year too correct?" She asked with a smile.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
User Image

Austin stepped onto the platform, he had been helping a few students with their luggage. The boy stood tall in the crowd, at six foot two. He sighed seeing many of the older students were still on the platform. "First Years, Wait here for Professor McKenny! Second years and up to the Carriages!" he shouted over the chatter of people. He began to move through the crowd, towards the station and the carriages on the other side. Is this what Tyler went through last year? Ugh it'll be a headache. he thought.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 am
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe took Hannah's hand and shook it enthusiastically. "Hello, Hannah. I'm Cloe. Pleased to meet you!" she said with a big smile.

She turned to Gracie. "Yes, I'm a first year. I can't wait to get sorted. To see which house I'm going to be in, you know? I can't decide where I want to go, they're all so interesting!"

OOC:...? :p  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather made a slightly annoyed face as Dhyl patted her head. She lightly slapped his hand away from her. "I am a second year. Just a small one. I still made the quidditch team, so apparently size doesn't matter." she said with a proud smirk. It was true, she wasn't exactly as tall as the other second years, but she didn't mind. She was happy just the way she was.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl snickered. "You made the team, eh? As what? The quaffle! Aah, you know I jest. What spot do you play?" He said with a smile, as his genuine curiosity shone through.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games