Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:37 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow opened his mouth to speak, reached out his hand to touch Sirrah's face gently, but flinched back at her words. "I... Sirrah, I..." There were so many things he wanted to say, longing to burst forth from him, but he could not say them all at once, so he fell silent for a moment. Once he had gathered his thoughts, he lowered his hand and kept gazing into her beautiful green eyes.

"I've... I've been to Harmony's room, Sirrah," he said softly, ignoring everyone else in the room. "It's... It was so awful... To think of someone hurting her like that... I've never felt such a horrible anger or sickness... Sirrah... I'm so sorry..." Hesitantly, prepared to withdraw if she asked, he placed his hand over hers. "While I was in there, I realized... That I've been an even worse monster than Sahiel."

For the first time in many, many years, Shadow felt tears stinging his eyes. "I can't believe I hurt you all so much... Especially you, Sirrah, who I love more than anyone else in this world... I know I can never ask your forgiveness. But I want you to know that I truly am sorry."
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:44 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah frowned and automatically pulled her hand away from his, but was more confused than ever now. She decided that this wasn't a trick, but she was nowhere near ready to buddy up to Shadow. "You're right," she said icily, glaring at him straight in the eye. "You are a monster, Shadow Knight Ryuu, and I'm not going to lie to make you feel better. I can never forgive you for what you've done, so you are wise not to ask. If you're really so sorry, take me to Harmony's room."

She wasn't sure why she asked him to do that. Part of her was afraid and didn't want to go in that room at all, ever. But a larger part of her was intensely curious to see what had brought about this tremendous change in Shadow.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow flinched at her statement, but nodded in consent and removed her chains. He lifted her into his arms very gently, wincing again at her pained expression. "Sorry," he whispered again, getting up and walking very slowly back toward Harmony's room. He hated himself right now, for everything he'd done to this woman. Mostly, at the moment, because he'd broken her legs.

"It's... not a pleasant sight, Sirrah," he said softly as they neared the room and he smelled Harmony's blood again. He stepped through the burned doorway and set Sirrah gently on an undamaged chair; he could tell she despised his touch. Then he stood back, heart aching, and let her take in the sight in silence.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:01 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped in fear and, in spite of herself, clutched Shadow's arm when she saw the room. Tears poured from her eyes and she shook with sadness, guilt, and anger. "How could he do this... What could he possibly have gained from this...?" she whispered, picking up a torn piece of Harmony's robe and clutching it close. "It's my fault... I should have protected her somehow..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow looked at Sirrah in surprise. He gently removed his arm from her grasp and knelt beside her chair. "Sirrah, listen... None of this is your fault. It is primarily Sahiel's, and then mine. You are blameless here, as is Harmony. Please, don't torture yourself with guilt over this..."

He watched her cry awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say. Finally, he glanced down at her broken legs and sighed. "Sirrah, would you consent to letting me heal your legs? I'm responsible, so I should be the one to fix them. It won't be pleasant, but afterward, they won't hurt anymore." He chanced a glance into her eyes, wondering if she'd even let him do that much.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at Shadow in complete and utter disbelief. "What in the... What happened to you? It's like you're a different person! How could you hurt me, and Nina, and Yuri, not half an hour ago, and now you're... You're back to the man I thought I loved all those years ago... What's the deal? Is this some kind of trick, Shadow?"

When the man remained silent, she realized he wasn't going to explain himself, and sighed in frustration. "Fine. Heal my damn legs," she said through gritted teeth, remembering the time that Gospind had healed Nina's broken arm. He'd had to tear through her arm to get to the bone. But Sirrah knew she could bear it.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:30 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow didn't answer her question, because he didn't know the answer himself. For some reason, his personality had changed. He couldn't explain it, but right now he just wanted to help Sirrah. He smiled slightly when she consented, then frowned.

"I apologize in advance, Sirrah... It's going to hurt... But I promise, it won't hurt for long." He rolled up her pant legs carefully, trying his best not to hurt her any more than was necessary. Hesitantly, he placed the index finger of each hand just above the break on each of her thighs. It wasn't hard at all to work up some tears; all he had to do was remember just one of his many evil acts, and they came unbidden.

Quickly and smoothly as he could, he sliced open Sirrah's legs and let his tears fall directly onto the broken bones. As soon as it was possible, he removed his hands from her legs, but he couldn't stop crying, even after she was completely healed. His sins had all started playing back in his head, and he couldn't force them away.

The playback caused him to remember another girl in need of healing. "I'm sorry, Sirrah," he said through his tears. "I... There's something else I have to do." He stood and stumbled back to the harem, not bothering to hurry. He knew there wasn't any chance of his tears running dry anytime soon.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Saying that Yuri was shocked by the changes in Shadow would have been an extreme understatement. She was absolutely floored. But she didn't trust the changes, and wanted to yell at Sirrah for going with him so willingly.

When he reentered the harem, without Sirrah, and came right over to Nina, she hissed at him fearfully. "Don't touch her!" she snarled, crouching in front of Nina protectively. He would have to kill her if he wanted to hurt Nina again. Yuri knew that if he kept hurting her at this point, Nina would break. She couldn't allow that.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow jerked back in surprise when Yuri hissed at him, and backed off quickly to avoid getting a hand bitten off. "Yuri, please, I just want to heal her," he said softly, spreading his hands in a non-threatening gesture. "I swear. That's all I want to do. I don't want Nina to be in pain. Please. I won't even move her. You can watch everything I do. Just let me fix what I've broken."
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:31 pm

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri glared at Shadow for a minute, indecisive. Shadow was acting differently, for certain... Kinder than he'd ever been. And he'd called Nina by her name, not his sick little nickname for her. After another long, tense moment of silence, she nodded and moved aside, watching Shadow's every move. Sirrah entered the harem walking on her own as Shadow moved toward Nina, so that helped Shadow's case a tiny bit.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:41 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Moving slowly and carefully, not wanting to spook Yuri or hurt Nina, Shadow removed the latter female's shackles and adjusted her broken leg carefully, wincing when she whimpered in her sleep. 'I'm sorry, Nina... Gods, did I really do this...?'

Shadow cut deep with his talon, only where necessary, and once again let himself cry to mend Nina's bones and repair the cuts. Within a minute, the girl's leg was completely healed. Shadow picked up an empty water bowl nearby and let his remaining tears fall into that, until it was over halfway full of the liquid-crystals.

"Use that as you wish, Yuri. Sirrah, I will not bind you again. I will not hurt any of you. I leave you to yourselves. Do as you wish, but... Do not try to escape. I can't guarantee what will happen if you do." With that, Shadow gave an awkward nod to the two conscious girls and a sad glance to Nina, then left the harem.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 am

Melina Nietali

User Image

When the land speaks...

Melina looked at him in shock. "You mean your family are the Keepers for this station?" She asked him quietly.

She saw him nod and set Harmony onto the large bed with pink sheets. "Oh yeah. Been the Keepers for generations. Something we are very proud of. Hayley, tell Hilanda to stay silent about the Princess. I know she's nine but we can't have anyone knowing that we have her here. Please make that really clear to her."

The girl nodded and raced back up the stairs, leaving the two older Dragons to their work. They quickly checked her wounds and reapplied the Fire Fern to them before wrapping them with proper bandages and covering her with more sheets. Melina gave her more of the liquid as an older woman walked down the stairs to check on them.

...You answer or it gets pissed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:09 am

Gretchiv Falier

User Image

I know many things of this land...

Gretchiv heard her son enter, and that Lina was with him. She finished with the dinner she had been making and cleaned before she headed down to where they had taken the Princess. She was at the bottom of the old wooden steps when she saw them all, both of the Dragons thinner than she had expected and Harmony by far the worst. "Tobias, Lina, is there something I can do for her?" She asked them, her voice kind but slightly hinted with a deeper tone.

"Gretchiv, I do need a large amount of lavender and lemon grass boiled for the Princess." She heard Lina tell her.

Gretchiv's eyes went bronze in shock. "Worm's Breath? They gave her Worm's Breath? I'll make a very large amount then. The Princess will be safe here Lina, don't worry." She told her before she hurried back up the stairs.

She saw Hilanda glancing at her, looking for something to do to help. Hilanda was the youngest rebel by far, and the youngest Keeper in history at the age of nine. She ran the Winding Path Waystation, her family only her assitants. "Lany, I need you to get me as much lavender and lemon grass as you can carry. The Princess needs it." She told the young girl and watched her scapmer off, her small wings only for balance as she was too young to use them.

Gretchiv set a huge pot of water to boil as she waited, knowing that the small Dragonette would bring her quite a bit of the herbs.

...And this King is not natural for it.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 am

Hilanda Monteiour

User Image

Okay, I know I'm young...

Hilanda ran through the forest, picking up as much lavender as she could find before going deeper into the trees for the lemon grass. She knew that the best clumps were by the spring in the heart of the woods. As she neared them, she heard voices and say a fire near the lemon grass she so desperatly needed and almost used her pendant to tell Tobi and Mr. Breddik that there were guards when she heard the King of the Weres speak. "Jorden, please. We have to rest. Harmony needs us at full strength, not an ounce less."

Hilanda dropped the lavender and stepped into the firelaght, looking shyly at them, her left hand ready to hit her Land-Jump pendant to escape if it proved to be a trap. "Excuse me, but are you Prince Jorden?" She asked them, watching them jump in surprise from her voice and sudden appearance.

...But I got as much heart as the grown-ups do.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:32 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

"Then you rest, Dukes. I, for one, can't sit still while my little sister is being held captive," Jorden replied a little testily. He shifted nervously from foot to foot, looking into the unfamiliar forest's shadows every now and then. He was nervous about wandering off alone, but he would do it if Dukes insisted on staying here all night. Jorden knew Kevin needed sleep, as a human, but Jorden could go for days on end without it, and he intended to. Finding a safe place for Chibi and Lizzy to stay had taken enough time as it was.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the little girl appear seemingly out of nowhere. After the initial surprise wore off, he smiled down at her. "So weird to be called 'Prince' Jorden... But yes. I am."

Somewhere I belong...
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games