Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

User Image

A soft rumble of a purr began as she kneaded her own legs, the song relaxing her again as she listened. Even if she was in her human form, her feline habits still remained, and her mother had actually found the sound of her purrs rather comforting, even stroking her hair as she had been dying to get that sound to coax smiles out of them both, to ease the final memories for her child. As Dalila relaxed, she leaned back into Kirrah more, eventually, resting flush against her body and letting her head droop back onto her shoulder, and she fell asleep once again, a small contented smile on the lips that faced Kirrah's face.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah smiled as she looked over Dali's sleeping face, loving the soft sound of the girl's purring. "Anata wa kawaii desu," she murmured, smoothing the hair out of Dali's face and carefully cleaning herself and the demon as best she could without waking her.

How she managed to clean them, dry both of them off, and get both of them dressed without waking the younger woman was beyond Kirrah; she was just glad she'd managed it. She had dressed Dali in a pair of her own pajamas; they were a little long on Dali in her human form, but she knew they'd probably be too small if she switched back to her demon form.

Carefully, Kirrah placed Dali in the guest bed and covered her with the blankets, once again occupying herself with braiding the demon's hair. 'So beautiful...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image

As Dalila slept, she felt someone touching her hair and even if she wasn't truly awake, she looked at who it was. When she saw Kirrah, she purred louder, reaching up and pulling her down to the bed with her to hold her. The sleeping girl rested her face against Kirrah's large breasts, purring and kneading the soft skin at her back as she curled against her for comfort, sleeping peacefully as she had not done the last few nights.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 pm

User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah gasped and shivered slightly as Dali pulled her down and kneaded her lower back, biting back soft and involuntary moans. Of course the girl would manage to inadvertently hit her weak spot... Kirrah recovered from the sensation after a minute and wrapped her arms around the sleeping demon, cuddling with her and closing her eyes. She was a bit tired from her activities with Nina... Perhaps a little nap would do her some good.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 am

User Image

"No! No, no, no no!" Harmony growled as she looked at her digital watch, seeing the numbers slowing down from the normal turbo speed to slowly matching the strides of time in the Mortal Realms. She stood, her regal (and now much more comfortable) clothes making her look fierce and dangerous. The long jacket, the black and gold pants, the white silk shirt, the crown, the royal insignia on each item, all of these things made Harmony Nichole Ariake look as deadly as her father when she got angry.

As the King made her way to the Queen who was tending to the wounded warriors, she wondered what this would mean for her kingdom. The mortals would hunt the Dragons once again, the Were's also slaughtered for who they were. Both would be forced into hiding, wearing only their human form at all times to avoid death. She opened the door and walked to Lizzy, pulling her aside in exchange for a vile of Tears. "Lizzy, look." She told her wife, showing her the watch and how time was now matched perfectly. "The barrier is breaking. That means they are about to launch a full scale war on us. If it completely breaks, the Dragon and Were Realms will be revealed and mortals will hunt us again. Please, be safe." She told the Angelic, pulling her into a firm embrace. "I can't lose you Elizabeth Ariake. I can't lose my soul in this war."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 am

User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy's expression grew even grimmer at the sight of the watch. The usually cheerful Queen had been smiling less and less of late; there was so much to worry about. She embraced her husband in return, the light, comfortable blue dress she wore shifting slightly against their legs. "We can't fail, then. It's all come down to this. Harmony... You be safe too. I can't lose you, either." Lizzy pressed her lips fiercely to Harmony's for a brief, stolen moment of passion before pulling back again and putting her hand over the other woman's heart. "Two halves of the whole... If one is destroyed, the other is as well. Be careful, my love."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:36 am

User Image

Harmony placed her hand over her wife's heart and smiled softly, her eyes aqua-crystal and gold; the color only Lizzy could ever get to surface. She opened her mouth to speak when Tobias and Gretchiv stumbled in panting, blood from new wounds on their healing skin. "Sire! The Rebels have broken into the castle! We are getting reports through the Gem-Net that hundreds have infiltrated and are heading to the Rose wing!" Tobias called to her.

Harmony froze in sheer horror, her eyes a shocking light blue. Her sisters, Ash, and Erin were all in that wing. Ash was pregnant, and thankfully Melina had agreed to stay with the mortal, but she had to tend to wounds here today. Erin was last seen a few minutes ago in the armory in the Razor Hall, trying to get in some fighting practice. "DAMMIT!! Lizzy! Use the Gem-Net to get to Erin! Gospind is with the twins, but Ash is freaking unprotected! I'll get Lina! Toby! Go to Gospind and watch my sisters!" Harmony commanded, ripping away the jacket and letting her wings slip through the specially designed shirt slots, the shirt remaining intact and her wings fully exposed.

As she flew to the Rose Wing, several Rebels tried to attack her but talons, flames, and a hard leather boot were swinging back in no time. She couldn't let Ash die. Erin would murder her. And Harmony wouldn't blame her.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:45 am

User Image

Polar Franklin walked down the halls of the rose Wing, her eyes watching every inch as she looked behind her at the small regiment that was under her command. "Guys? Make sure you kill everyone, okay? I don't want any survivors. They aren't very nice." she told them in a soft and unsure sounding voice, her metallic wings holding her cut down Dragons that approached her. She looked at the Were-snake and said, "Kaleni? Take the far corner, okay? I heard the King has her sisters there. Please kill them. I don't like how the King thinks they are so safe." The snake woman nodded and slithered off, making the long trip to the far end where the nekos were at.

Polar could hear some noise from a room much closer and sent the troop ahead, peeking in to see a female mortal in the bed, sleeping. As she entered the room, the Angelic saw a respectful bump on the girl's stomach to mark a baby. A slow and sweet looking smile edged onto her lips as she drew closer, raising her left wing and saying in a soft voice, "Too bad you were here. Now you both get to die." Preparing to slice the wing down and kill the human.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 pm

User Image

Ash woke up at the sound of a voice above her, her tired eyes not realizing who it was and asking in a sleepy, "Erin...?" until the scene came into focus and she jerked back, the wing slicing through the mattress as she fell out of the other side, her green and grey eyes wide with fear. "What?! Who are you?!" She reached out to Harmony, feeling her fighting and heard a shriek of rage as she showed her the Angelic in her room, pulling the metal wing out of the bed and advancing on her. Ash! Just hang on! I'm coming! the Dragon called into her mind and Ash jumped away as the wing shot out metal feathers at her, throwing herself away and watching them miss her and lodge into the wall.

Ash held her stomach and the baby inside her out of fear, but a small voice began yelling at her, Ashika Rose Lee! Get your a** up and fight! Goddammit you ******** b***h, I am not your aggressive side for no ******** reason! Give me control!! And the girl gasped, hearing Ash again for the first time in years.

She span away from another onslaught of metal feathers, her eyes wide in fear as she yelled back, No! You never will give me back control! And she leapt to the side, a slight ache in her stomach. Dammit Ashika! You have the baby to think about! I swear, I SWEAR I will give you back control! Let me fight her! I can win and I will give you back control! We need to just fracture our minds, not split completely! Was the harsh reply, the girl suddenly standing as she said out loud, "Okay Ash. But I swear that if you don't I will find a way to get out and you will be sorry. Ashika, keep her in line." and her green flecked grey eyes went blank for a moment as her mind fractured into not two, but three separate psyches.

Both Ash and Ashika merged into a single one, a version of Ash much more aggressive than the real one, but still sympathetic and kind. Trust me... She began inside their mind. "We will give you back control, but you can't fight right now, you have too many morals still. We have to kill by any means." She voiced out loud, her voice cold and cruel and the link between herself and Harmony severed.

She put up her hands as she planted her feet, her eyes focused on the angelic who was watching them a bit more warily now. Ash suddenly lashed out, spinning through the razor sharp feathers and slamming her fist into the woman's throat, hearing her cough and gag. She brought up her foot with a cold hate and knocked the wind out of her, and began to bring her hand down when she was hit in the kidney and stumbled away. She dropped to one knee and tried to stand before dropping again, the pain greater than before, leaving both psyches confused and gasping for air. Ash stood again, but the pain grew, she felt her stomach hurting far worse than anything she had felt before as sweat ran down her face. She attacked again, firing blow after blow at the woman, feeling herself getting dizzy as something ran down her legs, her footing getting sloppy. Finally, Ash rammed her fist into her windpipe hard and then drove her knee into it, finishing the fight with a blow to knock her into the knee more.

Ash felt her body sway, and she collapsed, her mind hazy as she turned into herself once more. Hey..... As.. promised.... she panted and slid back into the whole, Ash in a slowly widening poll of her own blood. Ashika Rose Lee looked at herself and realized where it was coming from, hearing the fighting coming to a crawl and Erin screaming for her. She reached a bloody hand to her husband and whispered, "The..... the baby....... Is the.... the baby okay....? Please... please tell me it is....." And very weakly gripped the woman's shirt, her hands leaving blood on the cloth, the link to Harmony now back.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 pm

User Image

Kaleni hissed again at the two terrified nekos, Gospind, Grethciv, and Tobias panting and bloody as she gazed at the Dragons that stood between her and the prey. She had tracked them all the way to the Ebony Hall, scenting them through a series of secret passages that took them far away from all help, their Gem-Net stones broken. "Give me the nekosssssss. I will kill them quick." She said seeing the two girls with their fur purred and fear bright in their eyes.

She swayed nearer and felt Tobias burn her horribly, a loud hiss escaping her just before she knocked him into the far wall, a long and sharp spear going right through his chest. She watched him gasp and try to grip the shaft, to pull himself off and keep fighting, but fail his eyes slowly gaining black. Gretchiv shrieked in grief, her son dying as she slashed wildly at the were-snake, slicing her scales multiple times. "Enough!" Kaleni yelled, gripping the Dragon's throat with both hands and snapping it swiftly, Tobias gagging as he reached out to his dead mother, his own eyes almost all black.

"YOU b***h!!! I'll KILL YOU!!" She heard Gospind roar, talons extending, and aiming to kill....... but he jerked to a slow stumble as her tail punched a hole through his chest, his eyes blinking as he still tried to keep going, the tail going farther through him with each step. "Well, you cccccertainly are ssssstubborn." She said, fangs dropping down as she lunged, biting the dragon and pumping him full of toxins that ended his life just as Tobias also died, the two girls crying as they looked at the dead Dragons, their guardians, their friends. "MONY!! DEN-DEN!! MOM!!" She heard the red furred one scream, the black furred neko struggling to push the other behind her, ready to fight to protect the other. "How sssssssssweet...." she hissed, deciding to toy with them and simply let the fear grow, swaying and smirking coldly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:34 pm

User Image

Gretchiv woke up and looked around the white expanse, seeing Tobias and Gospind sprawled next to her. "Dear Flame....." She whispered, remembering the events, and understanding they had died. "Get up! Both of you now!" She yelled at the men, seeing them wake up with a start.

The three Dragons looked around in fear, their eyes the various colors of worry until they saw the four Elders. "Well, this is not good." She said, and approached them. After a long time, she asked, "Elder Fire, we were to protect the twins. They will die. They don't have anyone near them." Gretchiv was heartbroken, knowing the pain of losing her family, even though her son was next to her.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:40 pm

User Image

Gospind rested his hand on the woman's shoulder, looking at the elements harshly. "They need their mother. They have gone through far too much. Lady Kirrah came back, isn't there something that we can do?"

He listened as the cloud explained the rules, and that wishes had to be used in a certain way before the dead could return to life. And that Kannah didn't have enough friends, let alone wishes to allow that. "Dammit all..." He whispered, out of ideas. He wanted to get them someone they knew would keep the girls safe, that would help where they had failed. But it seemed that they had died in vain.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 pm

User Image

Tobias growled and then an idea snapped into his head. "Then, what if we use your wishes to replace them?" The Elders seeming to tilt as they focused on him. "Well, you said they need wishes, but what if the three of us use our wishes to get the total desired. It would be unanimous and both parties would be satisfied." He continued.

They seemed to discuss it to each other and the Fire said, "Your proposition is accepted. you must all agree that you would use your wishes for this." And Tobias felt his mother kiss his cheek. "You make me proud to be your mother Toby. I agree." She said. Gospind grinning and saying, "You are a Dragon to be envied my friend. I am proud to have fought along side you and your family. I agree." Then Tobias said, "Hey, we are the Rebels for Ryuu's reign. We make the impossible happen. I agree."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 pm

User Image

The Elemental Lord appeared before them, seeming to smile at the three Dragons. "Very well. I shall inform Kannah Ariake at once. Welcome to the Afterworld, Welcome home." It told them in a voice neither male nor female, sweeping it's arm towards a forest that opened up beside him and watching them enter, Gretchiv being greeted by her husband and daughter, Tobias laughing as they talked, Gospind embracing his uncle Gregire.

The Lord appeared before the odd eyed woman and seemed to beckon to her, a small pocket of light next to the Chiropteran. "Kannah Ariake, you have been allowed new life. This will send you to your children, Lulu Crystal Ariake, and Lokita Micah Ariake who are in grave peril. Go, and use your new life wisely. Your family needs you." And watched the woman bow then vanish into Life once more, ready to defend her children that she hadn't seen in years.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah nodded and bowed to the Elemental Lord, her expression fiercer than it had been in years as she was absorbed by the light that would take her to her children. She appeared directly in front of her daughters, standing between them and the Were that intended to kill them. She hissed right back at the creature and crouched to attack. "Not my hijas, perra," she murmured, leaping at the Weresnake with claws fully extended.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games