Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 pm
Januff looked at Jack, it felt odd, being just the two of them. She stepped forward and snaked her arms around his neck, hugging him. "I hope that for his sake you're right, Jack."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 pm
He blushed at her sudden action but smiled and placed his hands on her hips "Have I ever been wrong before?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:00 pm
Januff smiled, he had a point. "No, and I hope you never are." She said mildly, honesty.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 pm
He nodded "you bet" he then kissed her for what felt like awhile before he pulled away smiling "Heh, God I been wanting to do that ever since I met you" Richard was now binging in Jack's bike now "Are we ready to depart, sir?" he looked at the bike Richard was in "I'm ready" he turned to Januff "You ready?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:38 pm
Januff froze at the kiss, but after a minute she melted into him. When it was over she smiled, tail swishing lazily from side to side. "You were smart not to. It is just a guess, but I do not think tomahawks are very comfortable in the face." She looked down when Richard spoke, then back up at Jack, nodding. "Let's do this." She turned, hopping onto Tamu and shaking her hair out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm
He smirked at her reply about tomahawks then watched her get on Tamu "Right!" he jumped onto his bike and floored it "our final destination is a day away, lets cut that time in half!" (lol basically its about time for the timeskip, hey remember that idea I ran by you for when we reached that town?)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm
Suzie was a little behind on her horse, and so by the time she got to that spot, they were gone. Still, she went on, taking a rest here and there, but always making sure she still had their scent and trail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:40 pm
((Yeah, let's do it!))  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm
(haha sweet then!)

-approximately 12 hours later-

Jack and Januff finally saw the town entrance for Esthen, this town wasn't a town for tourists are high class people to go to, it was a backwater town that outlaws, theives, and rogues used as a safe haven from the law. and no suprise the saloons were lively and inns were always vacant "sigh.... I always told myself back then I would never come here.... but fate seems to have a funny sense of humor "he slowed to a slow cruising speed with januff as the town lights seem to light up more and more as tehy ride tot he center of the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:23 pm
Januff took it all in. "I don't know about you cowboy, but it looks like a great deal of fun to me." she said, flashing him a wolfish grin. "We are outlaws, after all fox boy."  

Sardonic Excitement

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm
Suzie closed in behind them, but was reassured with her surroundings. She fit in with this town rather nicely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Jack looked at her smiling alittle "You certainly seem excited. heh, fine then how about we find an inn then enjoy this night and have some dinner"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:59 pm
Januff gave a nod, jerking her head in the direction of an Inn not far off. "We can stay there. We haven't really eaten at all today, have we?" she said, frowning, guiding her horse in that direction. It would be nice to settle down for a bit after being on the move so much. Of course, she loved sleeping beneath the night sky in the open air but, she would really appreciate a hot shower and a warm bed at the moment. That would come later, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 pm
He smiled and parked his bike infront of the Inn "then I guess that settles it" he then got off I got some spending money I been meaning to use for some fun anyway so why not tonight? he opened the door for her, and inside looked pretty lively, there must be some kind of celebration going on tonight.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm
Januff arched a brow. "Really? I assume you mean when your bounty is given up on and men across the country stop hunting you down?" she brushed his tail with hers as she stepped inside, taking in the sight. "For some reason I don't think that is possible." It would be a good night. She reached back and took Jack's hand, tugging him towards where a few people were dancing. "You will have to teach me how, I'm only used to native dancing."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games