Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 pm

((Hey! I didn't pester you! I just mentioned the idea once or twice. wink lol. I'm just teasing ya, babe.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena turned to Raven. "How should we start? One on one, or all at once?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven thought for a moment. "I believe it would be best if I saw what you can do one at a time. That way I can evaluate your abilities and decide how best to train you to your advantages. When Star and Ghost return, I will do the same for them. Rae, I know what you can do for the most part, so you and I can train alone later. For now, let's start with Jenos."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm

(A H.I.V.E. RP? A little strange but alright. On second thought, that's great! Since I made a passive villain, I need mercs! xd )

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 pm

((@Sean: Exactly. You can go in and out of the rp as often as you want considering who/what your character is))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Draco decided to go to the more low-tech part of the training room until he was needed. "I'll be back. I just need to keep conditioned. I used to do a lot of independent trainin' way back. Just let me know when you need me." He decided to start with training on the heavy duty heavy bag. Just a single punch, and Draco knew that it was designed to be able to withstand a punch from Cyborg or Starfire.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"All righty then, how does this work? Do we fight or am I supposed to just demonstrate?" Jenos asked simply, shuffling and reshuffling his cards in a bit of nervous tension.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Raven gestured to Jenos's nervously shuffling hands. "Choose a card. Whatever it says is what we'll do."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos had a bad feeling about his next draw, he had been way too lucky so far, and Fate could be very cruel sometimes. But he still drew a card and looked at it in shock. "Death." Jenos said simply, a tad scared of what was coming next.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 pm

"And I suppose that means we must fight. Am I correct?" Raven asked, knowing very well what Jenos's answer would be.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 pm

"Hold on" Ghost took off on his bike not as fast as normal seeing how Star was doing
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Star wrapped her arms around Ghost and held on tightly (( IN A TOTALLY PLATONIC FASHION XD)) with a big grin on her face, unseen under teh helmet.

"I am TOTALLY JEALOUS!" Star yelled at Ghost over teh rush of the wind and sound of the engine.

Raining Eri

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 am

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

"Sake? Oh, I've always wanted to try that...." She says with an innocent smile. She grunted a bit as he puts the helmet on. Wiggling her nose as she attempted to not be a bother during such. Once it was on, she wiggled it till she was comfortable. "It's a bit tight...but I like it." Her smile resumed, looking back up to him. She started downstairs out of the apartment complex then awaited him by his bike. "And I'm sorry if my pity displeases you....I suppose I'm too caring." She says slowly rubbing the back of her neck, a bit embarrassed.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

"Death truly is beautiful.....life is as well, yet without death life is nothing but a bore...." The words echoed the dark side of town like a haunted voice in the distance. It was the side of town no one wanted to go to and it was shrouded in darkness to where many who did come...didn't come back.

"Mmn...mmmnn...mhhmmm..." The voice started to hum, and amongst the darkness laid Shadow. Her bright white mask almost glowing reveling her location. The song she was humming was deep and slow, almost sounding like a song that would be played at a ball. And, as if it was a ball, she began to stand slowly in rhythm of the song. "Do you remember? The time before.....the time where I was of life." She whispers, more to herself than out loud. Her standing soon shifted to dancing. A dance with someone, yet she was alone. "Where I knew only of light. Only of a simple life..?" She questions, diving backwards before giving a quick twirl.

"Where is it? Where could it be? If it was me, would it be? Or would it only appear within the light....would it only be there in the darkness...." Shadow now softly singing to herself, now dancing alone. Her tone slow as the song she hummed before,"....the name I held before. The face that held so much more...." She gave a pause, her hand lifting to her mask. Turning her head slightly, she could see her reflection in a pool of water. "A face that held so much more........" She repeats slowly singing as she leaned in closer towards the reflection.

A growl escaped her, slashing at the pool of water. "...such a face is nothing now. Nothing but a Shadow remains....nothing but a shadow...." She whispers, turning away from the water as her hands shifted to fists.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Salvador walked out the apartment complex with Alex by his side. The helmet he had gotten her might have a been a bit small for her head. "Sorry if the helmet is a tad bit small. You didn't say what your size was." The two walked down the flight of stairs, engaging in small chit chat. The dainty scientist then mentioned how she was sorry for pitying her would-be assassin. "It's fine. Your compassion is your problem, not mine. I will say this, it's not a good idea to feel bad for someone who's trying to kill you."

The two finally made it out side and to Salvador's chopper. The mercenary put his helmet on and got on the motorcycle. He waited for Alex to get on as well before plunging the key into the ignition and revving the engine. "It's fish time!" Salvador then sped off, but at a rational speed of 40 miles per hour. And yet he was still breaking the speed limit of 30.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Ghost had a smile "you ain't seen nothing yet" He said as he moved faster
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

((Poke))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm

((I'm waiting for omg to reply...))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games