Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 am
"Oh, you've gotta be..." Balthazar just grumbled a bit as he simply began climbing up and over them. "You know, I don't think this is a permanent thing. Kai said he'd try to arrange for her to have a place to stay outside of the castle. If I know my royal relations, pretty sure that makes her a duchess and not actually a member of the royal court. You know, if it makes you feel any better..." he said as he made his way through the branches.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 am
"It's your fault that we're even dealing with her in the first place! I knew who was there from the start, and that's exactly why I refused to go greet her!" Ophelia shouted in response, the seething anger in her voice evident to any who listened. "Not only did you bring that adulterous b***h into our home, our sacred home, you also forced her into my territory even though you knew I wanted nothing to do with her! To top it all off, you even offered to let her stay! You know, the same ******** woman that already tried to seduce you both once!!" She just got angrier and louder the longer she shouted. She seemed just as upset that Bianca was there as she was to know that Kaistern and Balthazar were going back on their word and forcing her to play nice with someone they already knew she couldn't stand. How much of it was her own anger and how much of it was due to her being a Spriggan, though, was certainly up to debate.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 am
"No one said you had to interact with her. Like I said, we'll get things sorted out, help her get back on her feet, then stick her somewhere outside of the castle. You don't have to be around her if you don't want you." Balthazar decided it was now a better idea if he waited up in the tree until she calmed down a little. "And she wasn't listening to anything I had to say. I would've blown a gasket if I had to start going back and forth as your messenger. You'd also be surprised how hard it is to say no when she breaks down and starts crying. The resemblance between you two is uncanny when she does....Not counting the whole Spriggan thing of course...And besides, the second she starts acting like a b***h again, we can kick her out. She doesn't want to act like a proper lady as related to the royal family? We don't need to treat her like one."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 am
Ophelia was about to shout and scream some more, but what good would that do? It would just make her look even worse, especially when deep down a small part of her knew that she was in the wrong. "You don't get it. Just by inviting her in you've left me no option aside from outright abandoning my homes and my lovers to her. She'll just keep finding ways to get under my skin, regardless of whether or not she's within my presence or not. She'll hinder and harm our work and political efforts and then shrug it off with an 'I didn't know better' and a ********. She'll slip into our bed and sleep with you both before I know it. As she always does, she'll take everything from me and nobody will believe me until I'm already dead and gone." Her words sounded equal parts paranoid and mournful of the 'inevitable', as if she wanted to cry as well but didn't since she already did plenty of damage to her 'peaceful lady' schtick as it was. "Not like either of you care. Just leave me alone, you hyppocrit. You traitor." With that she stood herself up and turned to sulk off, not wanting to be seen like this any more than she already had been.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am
"Ophelia!" Balthazar hopped down from his tree and went after her. "She can't take everything. She's not the queen, and we don't love her. It doesn't matter how much she flirts; I'll smack her down again if I have to. King's gotta try to help those who need it, especially relatives. But there are limits to what we should do. If she starts to push it and get greedy, we start taking away her luxuries. And again, we're at the top. She's not. We have the power around here. She doesn't. She oversteps her bounds, we put her in her place. She keeps it up, she's out of the castle. She's a guest, and if she doesn't learn that, then she has to pay. Until she does something though, we need to just smile and nod and make her comfortable. Again, make her comfortable, not spoil her. And unless she's suddenly developed the power to hypnotize people, no one is going to bow to her every whim and we're sure as hell not going to sleep with her. We. Love. You."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:04 pm
Ophelia stopped in place, silent for several moments as her head hung low. "If she oversteps her bounds even once, I'm going to kill her." For the moment, she was relenting. Though she did not like this one bit. "She will not eat with us, sleep in any room near us, enter any politically important room, enter the room I was transformed in, and she certainly will NOT be allowed even a moment alone with either of you no matter how innocent she claims her intentions are. Otherwise, she is dead. Is that understood?" Her acceptance was sadly not without consequence.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 pm
Balthazar sighed as he walked towards her. "Understood." With that he slowly wrapped his arms around her in a hug from behind, letting her have the chance at escape if she was really that mad at him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:15 pm
Ophelia refused to even look at Balthazar, but for the moment she didn't break away from his embrace. Sounding almost as if she wanted to cry, Ophelia asked, "Why are you making me deal with her? I don't make either of you suffer through reminders of your horrible parents and the life that came with it, do I? How come you don't have to make nice with whatever family you have left and I do? It's not fair. It's not..it's..." At that point she quieted down, sobbing softly on the spot.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 pm
"You mean besides our lack of living relatives? Kaistern's just too much of a nice guy sometimes, you know that. As for our parents, yeah they're gone, but sometimes I do feel a little guilty about what happened." Balthazar let her go and walked around in front her, pulling her hands away to start drying her tears. "I can say the same for Kaistern too; we hated them, but there's still that twinge of guilt out of hoping that things would get better someday."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm
"I don't have that hope. I never did, because people like my family never change. It's always the same. Always stringing you along, giving you false hope that they care about you just as much as you do for them. Then they use you, again and again and again and ******** until you've nothing left for them to use. By then you become worthless and they toss you aside, treating you no better than a complete stranger or worse." Ophelia's words sounded bitter and upset, though not half as violent as she sounded earlier. Again, she sounded as if she were trying to convince herself just as much as Balthazar.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm
"True as that might've been, you weren't in control at the time. You have the power to kick her out if starts to push it. You don't need to worry because we're not going to leave you and you're not going to lose everything you hold dear." Balthazar assured her as he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 pm
"I'll never forgive you if you're lying to me now." Ophelia moved in for a tight hug, feeling like she really needed it. She stopped grasping for any reason she could to kick Bianca to the curb for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm
"And if I am I'll hold you to that 'no sex for a month' thing." Balthazar joked half-heartedly as he returned the hug, holding her tightly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm
"If either of you betray me to such a scale I'm going back to women." Ophelia grumbled, enjoying the hug before breaking free and inevitably starting to head back to the castle.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm
"Bah. We love you too much to let that happen." Balthazar said, trailing a bit behind her on the way back to let her have her space.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games