Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I thought so. It only happens the first time. And it sucks when you want to sell it for gold!

wai? what happens if you sell it for gold? eek
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:55 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Well since I had to wait a week the first time, the price of the item went down, like they do. And I didn't make as much as I could. emotion_donotwant

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:03 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Well since I had to wait a week the first time, the price of the item went down, like they do. And I didn't make as much as I could. emotion_donotwant

Wow, thats sad crying Its such a cruel world scream If that happens to me , I'd be like ' burning_eyes ' xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I know! Cruel, cruel Gaia! gonk So now I only buy items I like or for friends presents.

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I know! Cruel, cruel Gaia! gonk So now I only buy items I like or for friends presents.

I see, thats a nice solution xd or am I using the wrong word? O-O"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Honeslty, I have no idea. I'm still drowsy from the nausea tablet I took last night. xD Don't mind me if I say something odd.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm
Clasela

I suppose that's true. ; w; I also feel liked and a little bit loved at times too. ^^;
Ah man I know what you mean! I actually have a story for that. My friend had gotten a job a few weeks ago (since then she's gotten a new one), but at the job her first day they already accused her of stealing, and she never did. Then they said that she was being TOO NICE to the customers and she needed to tone it down because she was making the rest of them look bad. I was like what the hell? We pretty much knew they only wanted her fired because she can't speak Spanish and she's white, everyone on staff was Hispanic there, and some of them literally faked not being able to speak English to her, it was ridiculous.
Yeah. It was pretty saddening, I remember it pretty clearly. I didn't know there was such a thing as a dream dictionary though. O.o
At least he was happy I suppose. It's good that he still had a nice life with her despite what she may have or not have felt. I'm still young so it might be odd for me to say, but I'm not exactly sure what I'd do if I lost my husband (technically I can call him this even though we don't have a certificate for it, at least by the laws here lol) at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Honeslty, I have no idea. I'm still drowsy from the nausea tablet I took last night. xD Don't mind me if I say something odd.

haha, its fine xd wait, whats a nausea tablet? eek  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

It's an anti-sickness tablet. Stops me from being sick and dizzy from my meds. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

It's an anti-sickness tablet. Stops me from being sick and dizzy from my meds. >.<

Ahh, I see. I get dizzy when I'm riding on a bus and zigzag gonk I wonder if I get sea sick when I'm on a ferry or something xd  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 pm
Yokies

Haha, so do I, especially when I get recognised from outside the guild. It's like: "yeah, that's me~" emotion_kirakira emotion_dealwithit Lolol.
        My goodness... :o I can't believe they would say that to her! But I'm glad she isn't there anymore. There's nothing wrong with being too nice, that's a part of customer service.
        I could see if I could find something in it for you? Lol. There is, I picked mine up at a book sale for a dollar. xD
        I agree with you and I'm younger. We've had the talk, since I almost lost him once, but I don't know if I could move on. No one else would be the same and I couldn't imagine another guy holding me. Like Katy Perry's song, 'thinking of you'. He dies in the war, I think, and she constantly thinks of him even when she is with someone else, it's not the same.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Really? You possibly would then. I've gotten used to vehicle travel, but I always take tablets before I fly or go on a boat, especially the tiny ones.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:39 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Yeah, I understand how you feel completely. I just recently lost a so-called friend who had a crush on me, because he was being a rule immature child; he had the nerve to call me the child. Meanwhile, if I was such a child, I would of blocked him a long time ago, but I hung around dealing with his crap because I'm a good friend. Talk about a one way street. -Rolls eyes-
      Yeah; when I was younger I wanted to be a doctor, but that dream just kinda faded away. I don't think I could handle it anyway; I have a weak stomach for real life gore. Though movies like Saw I can watch easily; fell asleep to one once on accident because I was just so dead tired. xD
      That's where we differ; I have a terrible habit with money. If I'm saving up for something not so important, just something I want, I'll end up spending it on other things. Any spare money gets spent in seconds. xD
      Oh god. That took me a second to get, I feel slow. xD
      I'm glad you're really liking the game. x3 You're getting to be about 3 quarters done with it now.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Really? You possibly would then. I've gotten used to vehicle travel, but I always take tablets before I fly or go on a boat, especially the tiny ones.

I see.. taking tablets is a troublesome for me xd but whenever I get dizzy I usually just sleep and then when I wake up, no more dizzyness 4laugh  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 pm
Clasela

Aw. xD Sometimes I have that feeling, when someone recognizes me. I'm like hellooooo.
I know what you mean, we were pretty shocked ourselves. I can only imagine what she felt when they actually told her that to her face. You'd think they'd want their employees to be nice, but apparently if they don't want to hire nice people, they want the one person who IS to tone it down. D<
I might be able to find one on eBay if I really wanted to. xD I can't think of anything I would want you to look up honestly haha.
Yeah, it really wouldn't be the same. I think that's what I think about the most when I actually do have those thoughts. It would never be the same, that's what is scary.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games