Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

fatal_wolf92

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:52 pm
Hi, I'm fatal_wolf92. You can call me fatal for short. I like drawing, rp, fantasy, music, and writing anything that comes to my mind (not forced subjects). I did make up stories for my avi. Its in my journal though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:56 pm
fatal_wolf92
Hi, I'm fatal_wolf92. You can call me fatal for short. I like drawing, rp, fantasy, music, and writing anything that comes to my mind (not forced subjects). I did make up stories for my avi. Its in my journal though.

And welcome to you, sir. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't forget to vistit SEH and join in on the prom.  

Pulga

J_man_94

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:31 pm
Hi I'm J_man_94 I just like chatting and trying to help. I am also only 12 turning 13 next year.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:14 pm
*smiles* I don't know if I have already posted! *blushes* But thats okay!
Im Kitten! 18! and very hyper! Yay! Umm well if you want to know more about me just PM me! Yay! *kisses from the kitten*  

KittiyKat

king.of.the.pirates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:27 pm
I'm Alex!!! I'm 14, I luffs to draw, Roleplay, and meet new friends!!! Friends are teh AWESOMELIEST!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:20 am
fatal_wolf92
and I forgot to tell my age >.<
well I am 14 years old  

fatal_wolf92

Matt.Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:22 am
. . .
Hello, my name is Matt, I'll be thirteen in August. That's about all I have to say. If you want more information read my profile. Add me if you would like, but actually add me to have me as a friend, not just to have another user on your list, okay? Anyways, that's about it.
. . .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:41 pm
[copies from his profile]

I'm an evil little boy with a sword.

Nah, just kidding. Ya'll can call me Max, I'm Max from PokemonCity Forums. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, and a lot of other animes and games. My favorite video game is Megaman/Rockman, that includes all the Rockman games. My favorite out of them all is Rockman Zero. Did I mention that PokemonCity belongs to me? XD

I'm obsessed with the anime Bleach as well. =3
If anyone wants to be friends, PM me. I'll F-List you after we get to know eachother and stuff.  

Shiori.maxX

Zofisu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 pm
Ello...
I am Zinasta Falzentine it is a pleasure to join "Why Not?"
Thank you
Oh and did i forget to metion that i'm a Elf...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:12 pm
Wells my name is bw_checkers u can just call me checkers. umm i am 13 and i love soccer and i really like music especially panic at the disco, acceptance, the acadamy and then a nuch of old classic rock cuz that what my parents listen to so of corse i grtew up on it. ummm i like to draw but not manga but i like graphic novels but dont ask me any deep questions about some book because it is likly i wont know what your talking about i just started reading tham lately soo i think thats about it wink  

bw_checkers

Kaizoku Luffy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:57 pm
HAJIMEMASHITE!!! 3nodding Well, I'm Tim, but you guys can call me Kaizoku. Don't worry, it's pronounced just like it's spelled. Uhm... I'm 18, I've been studying Japanese for 3 years now.... and uhm..... yeah, I hope to get to know a lot of you! Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:46 pm
sup thnax 4 lettin me join  

karisuno

PrivateProstitute

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:28 am
Hey Im PP and Im awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:08 pm
Hi, my name is Dee. I've been on gaia for about 2 years, but I forgot the password to my old account and had to make a new one gonk I'm 17 years old and like to RP and video games. Yaah ninja  

Vessel of time

saturnbleeder12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:50 pm
sup everyone I'm saturnbleeder12, but I'm a mule lol My actual account is red_hot_lips, so come chat with meh ^^

I'm into lots of things like art, drawing, anime, manga, writing stories and poems along with making some new friends. I LOVE to talk so talk to meh! mrgreen  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games