Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:21 am
See, I'd only had one response to that, but Ruin already made it for me. With all of his HP and none of Revenge's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:53 pm
Psychofish
See, I'd only had one response to that, but Ruin already made it for me. With all of his HP and none of Revenge's.

I can only do so much when he got himself into danger prior to my arrival since he ventured out on his own. The beast was driven off and he's still on his feet; you make it sound like the outcome was anything less. The only way I can promise anything more is if I kept Ruin in a baby harness on my chest; however, my strength score isn't high enough so we may have to latch him to Valac instead.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:35 pm
Rain Yupa
Psychofish

I can only do so much when he got himself into danger prior to my arrival since he ventured out on his own.

Weren't we looking for people? Irene and Valac found an unmoving illithid, Ruin found living bug people! Now we just have to figure out how to talk to them. xp

Apparently, "Ying" in bug talk is "eat me", who knew?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:42 am
Psychofish

SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Mongooseh

Good morning everyone. You might have noticed I haven't been posting. There is no easy way to say this, but we lost our child that Alphabetfish had been carrying for the last five months. It has been hard to find the motivation or even focus long enough to write anything. That being said I will try to get something out soon, possibly tonight. SCN, I'm going to do my best to keep going in your adventurer as well, but I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on and that my posts might be sluggish for a while as we work though our grieving process. Thank you all for your understanding.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:55 am
Kowsauni

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take absolutely all the time your family needs. We'll be here when, and if, you are ready to pick this up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:30 am
I agree with Rain, take all the time you need. The guild was there for me when my mother passed. It will be here for you when you are ready. We few are kind of stubborn that way.

Don't worry about Warm Springs, for now, If needed I can turn it into a momentary solo-ish adventure for Pup. Or start a new campaign while we wait.

Point is, Take care of yourself and your family.
And, I am sorry for your loss.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:19 pm
Won't say much on it, but I've been there before and its rough.

Take as much time as you need man, not rush. Check in with us ooc ever so often so that we know you're okay, but we've been with you 6+ years on this campaign, I don't intend on bailing any time soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:54 pm
Thanks everyone for your support. But I'm not planning on taking a hiatus or anything like that. Running my adventure and playing dnd with everyone is something I enjoy and I have to keep on doing things I enjoy so I don't just wallow in my sadness . Just know there will be nights where I would normally post but wont as I sort through all these emotions.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:16 pm
Kowsauni
Thanks everyone for your support. But I'm not planning on taking a hiatus or anything like that. Running my adventure and playing dnd with everyone is something I enjoy and I have to keep on doing things I enjoy so I don't just wallow in my sadness . Just know there will be nights where I would normally post but wont as I sort through all these emotions.

My condolences I've known a few people that this sort of thing have happened to and its always heartbreaking.

Am devastated for your loss and hope you find what you need to heal from this soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:00 am
I'm sorry for the loss man. I'm with everyone else, but if this is something that helps you get through it, I will try to step up my speed of response so we can help keep it rolling for you.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:08 pm
In case you forgot we got gear at the start:

Revenge
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods
50 ft sections of hemp rope

Illikan
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Valac
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Ruin
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods
1 set of iron manacles  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:23 pm
sweatdrop yes...

I apparently forgot to write that down.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:48 pm
Its too bad I couldn't get ritual supplies though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:13 pm
It was awhile back and I don't want to look for it again, BUT, Didn't Kow let that other ritual caster to find reagents in the wilds? I only remember, Rain called him a "mage in a cage," and that stuck with me for some stupid reason.

Barring that, there might be some in another district...
(Removed the North option, as we are here)
Quote:

The West District is the trading center of the city. It is were most the artisans and merchants resided.

The East District is mostly residential, though it contains the barracks for Lightlost and the training area's for its militia.

The South District is more residential homes, it is where Kuori's family lived and her old home resides.

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:39 pm
PupSage
In case you forgot we got gear at the start:

Revenge
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Illikan
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Valac
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Ruin
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods
1 set of iron manacles

I scrolled back and saw where that was received by the quartermaster as a bulk order (page 7), but I don't remember ever being distributed the above listed section of items? I went up to page 20 but didn't see it (by ctrl+f searching "miner" and "rope" ).  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games