Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:43 pm
She catches up and lands while turning into a black cat. Tiger starts fixing her fur where it had gotten messed up by Zack. "So what are you? You aren't human."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:55 pm
Zack picked up Tiger and held her like a baby in his arms, almost craddling her. "Far from human. I'm a fallen angel. Fell from grace you could say."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:46 pm
Tiger wriggles then gives up. "I don't know much about that. I was titled as a Kata Chenja. It means shape change." She looks him in the eyes. "Is the other wingman a fallen an... ange... angel to?" Ty manages to ask, unfamiliar with the word.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Zack laughed a little and rubbed her head gently. "Yes, he would be also a fallen angel but he's part of the few that keep their white wings."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:46 pm
"Oh. I get it. So there are slightly different ones." Tiger looks around, her fur rippling. "Maybe we should call doors windows and windows doors... At least in this house."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:52 pm
Zack found Tiger a bit amusing as he continued to hold her in his arms like a baby. He pushed the balcony doors open and entered in along with a gush of wind behind him. quickly he closed the doors and walked over to the side of his bed and placed Tiger down gently. "No, I like the way they are. I have a few glass doors around the mansion but still I consider them doors. You miss, you may call them whatever you wish."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:01 pm
"Well, more things come in doors than windows around here... 'specially in your room... "sir". " She says as she turns into herself and lies on her stomache. Tiger pushes her hair out of her face thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:10 pm
Zack sat on the side of the bed and ran his fingers through his hair as he turned to Tiger. "Well...that's people for you. They like to find their own way in."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:19 pm
Tiger nods in agreement. "Ya... Apparently." Ty gets up and looks around his room then stares at the obsidian cat she left on his dresser. "I guess i know less than most teens huh? I heard some kids talking about some creatures like elipants and oztriges..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:26 pm
"elephants and Ostrages...Why would they care about such things as animals? Of course they are still around but not many...There are a few elephants roaming the Zoo's but none here. You're fine the way you are. Speak what interests you, not what others find a general subject to talk about." Zack looked at his dresser and wondered where his pendant had gone off to. Surely someone had stolen the item. "In any case, stay the way you are. I like you just the way you are."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:40 pm
"I like to learn and read a bit still, and I like animals. I don't really know about what they talk about anyways..." Ty sits quietly for a few seconds. "Kay time to change the subject... I dunno what to talk about." She says, not so contemplative anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:00 pm
Zack lifted a brow at her and then shook his head. "You truely do amuse me Tiger." He messed up her head again and heard a knock at his door. Quickly he went to open it and found Geffory standing there with a tray of crackers and tea. "Night time snack?" He asked as he brought in the tray. "Oh thank you geoffory." Zack said as he watched the butler walk to the door but first glanced over at ty just before stepping out.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Ty watches them, when Geoffry leaves she talks again. "Amuse you... Is there someone else living here? I smell someone, slightly familiar..." Tiger sniffs the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:12 pm
Zack picked up a cracker nibbled the edge as Geoffory left them. "Um...he lives here? And yes, you amuse me." Zack picked up his tea and blew it slightly before sipping a bit, making sure not to burn his tounge.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

XcasarofX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm
* I look around the battle feild for any survivors flitting in between bodies for any signs of the living*......Nothing....  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games