Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:24 pm
so . .um . . . do i end class? or should i wait for the mauraders to discover that class has started?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:30 pm
I'll read the rp. It might be interesting heheh.

Dilemical Epiphany

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:51 pm
Ky Jelly
so . .um . . . do i end class? or should i wait for the mauraders to discover that class has started?

I would say that if you want to, go for it. If those darn Marauders are getting into too many shenanigans to notice they're supposed to be in class, that's their fault! x3;  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:32 pm
from what it looks like their at lunch xd

which doesnt quite flow . . so maybe dinner  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:36 pm
so . . astronomy is techinically over now . . . . . . . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 pm
*flails arms*

I wish to file a complaint against Madame Pomfrey! The old hag has absolutely NO clue what she's doing! o: She's just here for decoration, isn't she? And the school can't AFFORD a proper nurse, CAN they? That's IT, isn't it?

Wait until my FATHER hears of this! o:

This is supposed to be the most prestigious school of wizardry in all of England! This is outRAGEous!

.. *coughs*

I mean, hello biggrin

I should totally read/catch up, shouldn't I? o:  

Maze

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 pm
ieatwood
Teh Matthew
ieatwood
matt, your the third year arent you?
Yep. But, I gotta go. Argh. sweatdrop Thursday.. a nice post, I swear. xD

well you dont have any elective classes XD <3;
because your a third year. sooo you either have a lot of free periods or take your core classes more than the rest of everyone.
I thought third year is the year you start taking electives..  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:44 pm
Maze
*flails arms*

I wish to file a complaint against Madame Pomfrey! The old hag has absolutely NO clue what she's doing! o: She's just here for decoration, isn't she? And the school can't AFFORD a proper nurse, CAN they? That's IT, isn't it?

Wait until my FATHER hears of this! o:

This is supposed to be the most prestigious school of wizardry in all of England! This is outRAGEous!

.. *coughs*

I mean, hello biggrin

I should totally read/catch up, shouldn't I? o:

you really arent that far behind, just one says worth of classes. potions, dada, and astronomy, although you can still make astronomy since it was just dismissed  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Ky Jelly
you really arent that far behind, just one says worth of classes. potions, dada, and astronomy, although you can still make astronomy since it was just dismissed

I'll see what I can do. :3

*goes to check the list of players*

Are Crabbe and Goyle still free for me to bully around er.. NPC?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly

yep! im not sure how accurate the list is . . . havent checked it lately. i know ravenclaw is thriving with players, there's one hufflepuff, nothing much ha changed with slytherin, and i have no idea about gryffindor  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:00 pm
Hah! Posted.
And it's a half-decent length. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:01 pm
;____________;
I WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME MCGONAGALL TEACHINS.  

comfylove
Crew

Maze

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:05 pm
Ky Jelly
Maze

yep! im not sure how accurate the list is . . . havent checked it lately. i know ravenclaw is thriving with players, there's one hufflepuff, nothing much ha changed with slytherin, and i have no idea about gryffindor

We have a Narcissa! *spies Mistril posting for the girl*

This shall fill Lucius' heart with.. .. with.. well, I don't know, really, does she put out? ;D

XD I kid, I kid.

Where do I find a roster of classes, by the way? I think I'm not in the same year as everybody else is, at least..  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze

We have a Narcissa! *spies Mistril posting for the girl*

This shall fill Lucius' heart with.. .. with.. well, I don't know, really, does she put out? ;D

XD I kid, I kid.

Where do I find a roster of classes, by the way? I think I'm not in the same year as everybody else is, at least..
I'm not. I just pretend. >_>
I picked a third year because they needed young un's.
But.. no one else is a third year, that I know of. So.. he's REALLY smart and in the classes of the elder students.  

Tendara

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:08 pm
comfortably_dumb
;____________;
I WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME MCGONAGALL TEACHINS.

well, atleast we're through day one now, as far as classes, now people just have to sleep and get up.

@maze: with classes, everyones in the same classes, they arent split by year. the schedule is lurking either on the first page here or in the rp. and narcissa has posted about you . . . . she shall be happy to see your return.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games