Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:47 pm
((i may jump off unexpectedly some weird guy just came in the lab and weirdos seem to be drawn to me )) stressed

you mean the grunnies are alone!??
with no food!!
TES!! scream
They have delicate hearts you know!! heart

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 3, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
I think that game should be gotten rid of. I hardly see anyone play it anymore.... *notices a new espresso machine*

*walks straight for it and starts making a steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryzan Vixtul
Psyzapp
*she sips her Cosmo and goes over to Ryzan.* So, Ryzan, when would you like to go and experience a Spa? Katana and Leko would like to go too. I do hope that is okay with you. Katana will be back tomorrow sometime. I could make an appointment on Tuesday perhaps. *She looks at him and sips her Cosmo.*
Any time you find convenient, jabbress. I do not have any other plans~

*starts to drink his wine, but then realizes something*
Gi ussta! I suppose I would have to awaken during the tangi to go, xas? I know rivven often do their activities while the sun is out.

Perhaps I can make some arrangements that would better suit your needs. I'll need to make some calls tomorrow. neutral  
lady leko-chan
iggies
*Looks up at Leko and recognizes from the other night drinking something that looked toxic*

Hi, I remember Ayami! You know her as well?

*sighs*
I guess she never told you she was harboring the demonic part of her soul deep inside... stare
oh well - I am the Ayami that existed before there was Ayami...
so we are the same...
long story...

No she never did... Sometime, if you want, I'd hear your tale. I'm not easily shocked by much. Not after all I have seen

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm
lady leko-chan
((i may jump off unexpectedly some weird guy just came in the lab and weirdos seem to be drawn to me )) stressed

((Stay safe... ugh too many wierdos around))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm
iggies
lady leko-chan

((Stay safe... ugh too many wierdos around))

((I hope my bad luck hasn't found me!!
I just told my hubby to walk home without me too!)) gonk

I would love to share the tale with you some time iggies.
But at the moment I can tell you are ravenous with hunger confused

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

iggies
icywind1980
iggies
*Watching everyone around her, waves back at Icywind*

Hi, I'm Iggies...

Oh thank you Psyzapp!
*Dives into the scone and has it polished off in a few seconds* redface

Nice to meet you, Iggies. I'm icywind. I see you're an imp keeper as well. Are yours named?

Nice to meet you too Icywind. sweatdrop Yes I am an imp keeper... or they keep me. I can't seem to get a strait answer out of any of them, but we look out after each other. Have your's given you their names?

*Looks strangely at the other dark elf...*

(Sry for the delay, I had to reboot)
Mine actually came to me with names. Aphrodite the dark imp and Ares the light imp.  
Psyzapp
Perhaps I can make some arrangements that would better suit your needs. I'll need to make some calls tomorrow. neutral
Nau nau nau, jabbress. I do not wish to burden you any further. I can be awake during the tangi if need be. I will just need to adjust my sleeping pattern to ensure I get the proper rest beforehand. If early kre'tan is fine, then it would not be much trouble for me at all.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 pm
lady leko-chan
((i may jump off unexpectedly some weird guy just came in the lab and weirdos seem to be drawn to me ))
{{So tall women -do- get love.}}
damecharlie
So, if you sneak in windows...have you thought about sneaking into yourapartment? Draa might be dying by now... eek
well, knowing the weaknesses in security of a normal home or establishment, do you honestly believe I would leave those things open in my own apartment? stare I'm sure Draa is fine.... and if not, good riddance stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 pm
Ryzan, did you tell TES your news?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 pm

@ Leko - (( Yikes! I hope it doesn't follow you!)) redface Yea, I am, and my companions are as well... I haven't found a decent supply for food for us yet. Mind if I give them some scones?

@ Icywind - ((no worries)) They came with names? Nice names too, I hope they don't give you as much trouble as mine can smile Mine found me...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:02 pm
ThisEmptySoul
lady leko-chan
((i may jump off unexpectedly some weird guy just came in the lab and weirdos seem to be drawn to me ))
{{So tall women -do- get love.}}

not the right kind!!! scream

ThisEmptySoul
I'm sure Draa is fine.... and if not, good riddance

How can you say that about a poor helpless creature! scream stare  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm
iggies

@ Leko - (( Yikes! I hope it doesn't follow you!)) redface Yea, I am, and my companions are as well... I haven't found a decent supply for food for us yet. Mind if I give them some scones?

@ Icywind - ((no worries)) They came with names? Nice names too, I hope they don't give you as much trouble as mine can smile Mine found me...

Well most of the time, they sleep. sweatdrop It's actually kind of annoying because Ares is a snorer. But when they are awake, they don't say much really. Just kind of hang around and mumble to themselves. I don't suppose they think much of their human, but we're bound so they have an eternity to open up to me.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 4, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:04 pm
*lifts an eyebrow*
"News"? Is he pregnant or something? rolleyes

*starts stirring his steamer while answering Leko*
pft... I would call Draa a lot of things, but "poor and helpless" aren't on the list. He's my clone, remember? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm
ThisEmptySoul
well, knowing the weaknesses in security of a normal home or establishment, do you honestly believe I would leave those things open in my own apartment? stare I'm sure Draa is fine.... and if not, good riddance stare

Tes! That is horrible! I swear to Pete if you don't do something about this situation soon I am going to take matters into my own hands...

-looks at iggies- Friend, do you mind if I treat you and your friends to something at Chatty Kathy's? They have things with more heft to them.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games