Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm
*leko's imp growls*
hush you - no one told you to talk....
*scowls at him then looks at TES*
I don't' care he's STILL just a grunny!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 pm
damecharlie
iggies, what a beautiful name. eek -watches her devour the scone- My goodness, love. -laughs and moves to sit beside her, taking a sip of her drink, looking her over and contemplating-

-she turns to smile at icywind- Snow can be fun though. ^_^ just perhaps not this late at night.

-leans over and whispers to iggies- Would it be okay if I treated you to something at Chatty Kathy's?

((Sorry, I missed this completely sweatdrop ))

*A faint tugging at her mind Answer her!!!!!!! Hush! I will!*

I'm so sorry Dame, so much is going on, I didn't mean to appear rude. redface What is this CHatty Kathy's? And I can pay, but I would be grateful for food for us all redface

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
TES…you better pay Ryzan some respect around here. He could have you thrown out if he chooses.  
ThisEmptySoul
*lifts an eyebrow*
"News"? Is he pregnant or something? rolleyes

*starts stirring his steamer while answering Leko*
pft... I would call Draa a lot of things, but "poor and helpless" aren't on the list. He's my clone, remember? stare

OoOoOooh twins!!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:10 pm
Psyzapp
Ryzan, did you tell TES your news?
Nau, jabbress. I let it slip my mind last isto when he became involved in extended discussion with Showa.

*takes Tes by the hands and looks him in the eyes excitedly*
Jabbress has asked me to help manage the tavern and I accepted! Is that not bronretla~? 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:11 pm
icywind1980
iggies

@ Leko - (( Yikes! I hope it doesn't follow you!)) redface Yea, I am, and my companions are as well... I haven't found a decent supply for food for us yet. Mind if I give them some scones?

@ Icywind - ((no worries)) They came with names? Nice names too, I hope they don't give you as much trouble as mine can smile Mine found me...

Well most of the time, they sleep. sweatdrop It's actually kind of annoying because Ares is a snorer. But when they are awake, they don't say much really. Just kind of hang around and mumble to themselves. I don't suppose they think much of their human, but we're bound so they have an eternity to open up to me.

I wish mine spoke less sometimes and slept more... Well sometimes. They've been great to have around.

*A green fuzzy grunny stirs on her shoulder, blinks and listens to talk of grunnies*  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 pm
-smiles at iggies- Oh, no, it is no problem, love. I didn't think you were being rude at all. Chatty Kathy's is a bar and grill we have here in the GR section. They have any kind of food you would want at all. And no, no! This is my treat. -smiles again- We can go as soon as you like. If you want we can get it to go and bring it back to the MW.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:15 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Psyzapp
Ryzan, did you tell TES your news?
Nau, jabbress. I let it slip my mind last isto when he became involved in extended discussion with Showa.

*takes Tes by the hands and looks him in the eyes excitedly*
Jabbress has asked me to help manage the tavern and I accepted! Is that not bronretla~? 4laugh

*calls over from the bar* Hey that's great. Congratulations!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 pm
((okay I'm getting out of here - have a good night all.))

*gets her nerves back settled then gets up*
well I think I will call it a night for me.
Everyone take care, see you all later I do hope.
TES... please so something about your grunnies health and safety...
something productive
rolleyes
*vanishes to her quarters*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 pm
iggies
icywind1980
iggies

@ Leko - (( Yikes! I hope it doesn't follow you!)) redface Yea, I am, and my companions are as well... I haven't found a decent supply for food for us yet. Mind if I give them some scones?

@ Icywind - ((no worries)) They came with names? Nice names too, I hope they don't give you as much trouble as mine can smile Mine found me...

Well most of the time, they sleep. sweatdrop It's actually kind of annoying because Ares is a snorer. But when they are awake, they don't say much really. Just kind of hang around and mumble to themselves. I don't suppose they think much of their human, but we're bound so they have an eternity to open up to me.

I wish mine spoke less sometimes and slept more... Well sometimes. They've been great to have around.

*A green fuzzy grunny stirs on her shoulder, blinks and listens to talk of grunnies*

Hehe want to trade? *imps slowly growl* Aww come on I was only kidding, guys!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 pm
damecharlie
-smiles at iggies- Oh, no, it is no problem, love. I didn't think you were being rude at all. Chatty Kathy's is a bar and grill we have here in the GR section. They have any kind of food you would want at all. And no, no! This is my treat. -smiles again- We can go as soon as you like. If you want we can get it to go and bring it back to the MW.

*Voices erupt in iggies head, causing pain*

Oh good, I'm so glad. Now sounds ideal, bringing it back would be wonderful too.... *shyly* Thank you so much

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 6, 1, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 pm
Not quite twins, icywind. Due to some kind of weird combination of science and magic, he's actually a grunny who also has my memories and can speak. Ryzan tried using a dispel on him to cancel out the magic portion and turn him into a dark elf, but that didn't work since he was never a dark elf to begin with it seems. He's been wanting Ry to turn him into one, but that's got a whole slew of possible messes attached to it that I don't want to go through stare

*starts to pick up his steamer to take a drink, but is interrupted by Ryzan's announcement*
..... what? You're kidding.....

*looks over at Psyzapp*
He's joking, right?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Not quite twins, icywind. Due to some kind of weird combination of science and magic, he's actually a grunny who also has my memories and can speak. Ryzan tried using a dispel on him to cancel out the magic portion and turn him into a dark elf, but that didn't work since he was never a dark elf to begin with it seems. He's been wanting Ry to turn him into one, but that's got a whole slew of possible messes attached to it that I don't want to go through stare

*starts to pick up his steamer to take a drink, but is interrupted by Ryzan's announcement*
..... what? You're kidding.....

*looks over at Psyzapp*
He's joking, right?

A grun-elf? And dispel magic didn't work huh? *quietly* that's odd.. must be a high level critter.. *clears throat* So is it evil?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm
icywind1980

Hehe want to trade? *imps slowly growl* Aww come on I was only kidding, guys!

*Giggles at the interaction.* See yours can be as testy as mine can be... oh there are days... *voices explode in her head again* Err, Would you mind excussing me for a little while... I really need to get them fed?  

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm
No…he's not joking at all. *she looks at TES and takes a sip of her Cosmo*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games