Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:22 pm
shirotora is sitting at the local bar with his head on the table he is at thinking about his weaknesses, waiting on his sake.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:24 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
shirotora is sitting at the local bar with his head on the table he is at thinking about his weaknesses, waiting on his sake.

Shun enters the bar and sees Shirotora and waves. "Hey." He said, happily walking up to him then sitting down.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:29 pm
the bar tender walks over with a thing of milk "sorry kid your too young for sake so...did you order the sake for shun?" shirotora raises a thumb up saying yes. "my bad" the bartender says putting the milk on the table "be right back" shirotora raises his head, looking at shun "...hey..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
the bar tender walks over with a thing of milk "sorry kid your too young for sake so...did you order the sake for shun?" shirotora raises a thumb up saying yes. "my bad" the bartender says putting the milk on the table "be right back" shirotora raises his head, looking at shun "...hey..."

"Hey. why did you lie?" shun asked, knowing he wasn't old enough to drink sake either but kept quiet as he smiled at Shirotora.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 pm
"as of late" he starts, picking up his milk with one hand "I've been out of charater alot"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 pm
racy flew in very clumsily and injured,bumping into everything: the doors, the tables and chairs. finally she fell over a table and struggled getting up.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:39 pm
Shirotora looked over to racy "..." he put his hood on and stood up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:40 pm
"I see." shun said then he heard a crash and saw Racy then blinked. "Racy?" He said getting up and helping her up. "You okay?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:42 pm
racy looked up at shun, her eyes pink and she had a crooked smile. acting droopy, and clumsy and spinning as if she were love struck.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 pm
"Racy?? You okay?" shun asked again, blinking at how weird she was acting.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:48 pm
shirotora walked to the door. the two men from a week ago are there. one of the men says " found you" shirotora looked up at thm not in panic but annoyance "not now you idiots" he says walking past them. they look at each other then shun "hey you...whats with him?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Shun shrugs. "Honestly. I have no clue."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:51 pm
blessedheart
racy mumbles out "fine, just fine" the faints from exsaustion and oddness. ((look at lordchzxr2's status))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:53 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
racy mumbles out "fine, just fine" the faints from exsaustion and oddness. ((look at lordchzxr2's status))

(Okay but where?? on his rp or profile??)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 pm
"well umm....sorry to bother you" they say at the same time then leave. shirotora is at Abel's mansion looking at it's abandonness. "here?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games