Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm
(KK)
Shun continued to follow Racy as his cell rang and he took it out and answered it. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Tora sighs "well you'll be back to your old self after this and you will regain that which was lost" she says vanishing.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:29 pm
racy ran to shun, taking his cell. she saw that her cell was calling shun. "shun, someone took my cell....its calling you...lets go to it" she said giving the cell back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm
Shun looked at his cell then at Racy and nodded as he put it to his ear. "Who is this? Why do you have Racy's phone??" He asked, trying to get information.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm
"yo...Abel's mansion ten minates" Shirotora says then hangs up. "how would i regain all that?" he thought aloud. he sits under a tree with his hoodie off. "maybe i'll have use for it after this" he thought to him self looking at the cat on its sleeve.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm
shun hangs up then looks at Racy. "The person is at Abel's mansion. We should go." Shun said, taking Racy's hand softly and started to walk in that direction.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:46 pm
blessedheart
shun hangs up then looks at Racy. "The person is at Abel's mansion. We should go." Shun said, taking Racy's hand softly and started to walk in that direction.
racy hold his hand tighter, and teleports there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:48 pm
shirotora sets the hoodie out of the way and stands up. the scars on his back acting up and hurting again. "the pain feels so normal..." he crosses his arms, standing up useing only his legs. "i hope she is right..."  

The succubus Rose

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
shirotora sets the hoodie out of the way and stands up. the scars on his back acting up and hurting again. "the pain feels so normal..." he crosses his arms, standing up useing only his legs. "i hope she is right..."

When they get there, Shun looks at Shirotora and tilts his head. "How come your here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 pm
"here" he tosses Racy her phone. "sis is here" he says looking at shun.  

The succubus Rose

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"here" he tosses Racy her phone. "sis is here" he says looking at shun.
racy takes the phone and puts it in her pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:03 pm
"Sis?" sun asked as he looked at Tora and blinked. "Tora?? I s that you?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:19 pm
inside the hidden room Tora slumbers waiting for something to happen. the door to the mansion opens up on its own and everything looks like what it did before it was locked up.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games