Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 am
(Karan no Kamehamehaing! This isn't DBZ! XD)

Kirashimu smirked as he sent a roundhouse kick at Marcus, "Again, I know. But I am not sure if this organization will be of any use to me. That is why I am fighting you right now."

Ophanimon dodged the attack, flying up into the air. She continued to get higher, making the distance between her and her opponent greater. She formed another set of ten crystals, firing five at her opponent and keeping five to defend herself with. The crystals spun around her in a ring formation, protecting Ophanimon from any close combat blows.

Megidramon smirked, easily doding the kick. He howled into the air, knowing that as an ultimate, it would have a strong effect on this lion. And the best part of all was, he couldn't dodge it.

Cherubimon was struck by the blow, but she wouldn't give up. She threw two more thunder spears at her bird opponent.

Zeed Garurumon was weakened by the attacks, but did pay close attention to what the Puppetmon was saying, "What?! They think they're better than me? I'll show them!" He fired a shot of his Z'd Cannon at both the Exveemon and the Ghoulmon. Then he started another fullmetal rampage, to shoot and keep off his opponents. Close range attacks were not a way to go against this beast digimon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am
(Hey why you targeting only knights)
Lance was in shock as his friends were about to become ashs, ' Ophanimon use Saint Air! ''. Suddenly Ophanimon released a powerful gust of wind which blew Ghoulmon and Exveemon away from the attak.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 am
User Image

(Puppetmon tricked him into only attacking us)
Jax isn't surprised that all of their attacks were succesful, but what does surprise him is the huge blast coming his way.
"Ghoulmon evade!"
Ghoulmon has already started turning.
"I'm trying, but that thing's huge!"
Jax puts his hands in front of his face.
"We're goners!"
As they fruitlessly try to dodge the cannon, they are hit by a sudden updraft.
"Ophanimon's sent us some wind."
Ghoulmon takes the wind into his wings and flies safely out of the way of the cannon.
Jax is in hurt from the holy element touching him(Don't worry about it).
"That explains your speed,"
He mutters under his breath.
"and this pain."
"Thanks for the save Lance!"
Ghoulmon moves above the low-lying clouds to obscure Z'dGarurmon's view, and to dodge the blasts still firing at them.
"We can't see him now, but he can't see us either right?"
Ghoulmon chuckles at his tamers conclusion.
"That's where you're wrong. We know exactly where he is. Explosion Eye! Death arrow!"
Ghoulmon fires both attacks simultaneously at Z"d Garurmon from out of the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 am
User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(D : But the Kamehameha is my best attack!)

Kiro and his Digi-Warriors walked closer to the Z'D Garurumon. "Face it...you can't win...look you are already weaken by your reckless attacks! Look at you you aimed at the champion lv Digimon and the tired one! Fight someone your own size!" Kiro and his team walked closer in to the Z'dGarurumon.

KiroMishima
Crew

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 am
Shadow & Luna

"One more step, and you will experience unimaginable pain and agony..."

Sakuyamon's HP: 100%

Now working in union, shadow and luna manuevered their shared body, around the numerous attacks, not even a scratch getting on their armor.

Sakuyamon's staff materialized and she leapt infont of the enraged beast/machine type, plunging her staff into the ground,"Kongou Kai Mandara! Golden Wall!" her word's echoed through the air as the defensive barrier-sphere formed and spread around her and z'd garurumon.

"Stop this at once! This senseless violence will get us no where!" She screamed at everyone, save for z'd garurumon, whom she hoped would not 'stab' her in the back. The she countunied her speech,"If you fools were not some thick headed you would have heard, that z'd garurumon wished some if not, any; mercy on us. he issued a challenge, that I believe, all of you interrupted his explaination before he could begin!!!" As she neared finishing, the four cylinders on her belt slid open, and eight dark-shaphire eye's stared out of it, ready to spring out at any given second,"Not everything must end in violence, it would be best to resolve this, somewhat peacefully!!" All of those word's were well put into thought, but indefinatly were the true opioion's of both Shadow and Luna.

"Think twice before acting. I'm not as merciful as you believe me to be..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am
'' No problem somebody has to watch out for you. Ophanimon use Saint Air to blow Z'dgarurumon away! ''. Ophanimon released a second gust of air, but in a stream towards the mighty wolf.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 am
(Hang on Night I wanna use this!)

Kazu and Ex-Veemon were hit full on by the attack, in a last minute stroke of desperation Ex-Veemon flipped Kazu onto his back to sheild him from most of the balst. Upon hitting the ground Ex-Veemon swivelled round into an all fours position to protect Kazu from the fullmetal burst attack.

"Urgh...Ex-Veemon...You...big dummy...I'm...just as tough as you are...Urgh..."

"Ha...You like to think you are*Cough Cough* but in reality...you'd have been wiped out..."

The pair lay panting, trying to regain what little strenght they had left. Kazu heard a bleeping on his digivice. Upon further inspection there was writing streaming across the screen. It read:

-DNA IN IMMEDIATE AREA-DNA IN IMMEDIATE AREA-

A beam of thin white light burst from Kazu's digivice and struck the ground about two metres in front of him. He staggered to his feet and followed the light to it's source. Upon reaching the source Kazu started digging. The light helped blow away some of the dirt. What Kazu saw shocked him. Lying in the ground was a tablet with a picture of a bug digimon etched into the centre.

The digivice's light focused onto the tablet and swallowed it whole pulling it into the digivice.

"What the..."

"Kazu I feel kinda...Funny."

More writing appeared on the digivice:

-STINGMON DNA AQUIRED BEGINNING DNA DIGIVOLUTION-

"Wait whats---?"

Kazu held the digivice towards Ex-Veemon. With a roar he was engulfed in light. The light split into two distiguishable shapes, one of Ex-Veemon and the other of Stingmon, the two forms began to spiral in a double helix pattern into the sky, at the peak of the spiral the two light sources collided and flashed brilliantly. After the flash faded Kazu heard a voice.

"Ex-Veemon and Stingmon DNA digivolved to!!! Paildramon!!!"

The New digimon set itself down next to Kazu and stepped forward, adressing Z'dGarurumon directly

"I've gained a new level of power now! You will not harm my partner!!!"

With that two gatling guns at his side swung forward and with a shout Paildramon opened fire with everything he had!

"DESPARADO BLASTER!!!!!"

(Probably my longest post ever sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 am
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image
(I Nick-Named Mushroomon Kinko)
Kinko Jumped from the back of the rampaging Z'd Garurmon.
"Good Idea Kyo" the tricky Puppetmon giggled.
Kyo high-fived his Digimon.
"Ok, It' looks like we need some range attacks"
"Our close-combate attacks bearly dented him." Kyo said to his teammates
"Gah! I have an Idea!" Kyo exclaimed
"If we have some cover we can dodge easier and we can lunch more attacks."
"and Lucky us we have have a digimon that can give some cover". Kyo said looking at Kinko.
Kyo pulled out his Digivice and pressed the center button.
"De-Digivolve!" Kyo exclaimed
Kinko glue with a purple light and grew into Cherrymon.
"Illusion Mist!" Kinko cried.
A thick Purple mist covered the savanna.
"Kiro, Shadow, Kizer!" Kyo shouted to this teammates.
"Blast him with range attacks!" Kyo yelled
continued.

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 am
(Um what the keck happened to Saint Air saving you ?)
Lance was amazed Kazu reached the next level, ''Nice job Kazu, but without a little more power your gonna need back up! Ophanimon get behind Paildramon and sheild him with your spear!''. Ophanimon went behind Paildramon and spun her spear around to deflect any attaks which might have disturbed Paildramon's concentration.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Kiro looked at the foolish Sakyomon and said. "Please get out of the way....that digimon you are trying to defend isn't playing fair....he attacks the digimon that won't fight him other than the ones that are in his face....so he will attack you! If you are trying to suck up and thinking he will give you the memory then guess again...." Kiro and his Digi-Warriors then broke trough the shield getting to Z'D Garurumon.

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image
Ghoulmon's attack strikes the holy wall, and their attack fails.
"Hey! What are you doing!?"
Ghoulmon speaks to Jax indignantly.
"It wasn't me."
Ghoulmon points down to Sakuyamon standing in front of the barrier.
"It's Sakuyamon"
Jax is surprised at how easily Sakuyamon moved to stand directly in front of Z'dGarurumon.
"I don't care who it is. It won't be protecting the jerk who called us weak for long."
And as if on command, Kiro, and his team bust through the barrier.
Ghoulmon chuckles.
"Wow, your good. Do you do children's parties as well?"
Jax retorts smartly.
"I didn't know Ghoulmon were comedians. I thought you needed good jokes to be a comedian."
Ghoulmon rolls his eye, and ignores the statement.
"I think we should stay up here for a while. See what happens."
Jax is glad to know that Ghoulmon could think ahead.
"I agree. I want to know if we missed something"
Ghoulmon hovers into the cloud line, so they could watch what transpires, without being obviously noticed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 pm
As Kaizer was fighting heard suddenly heard Kyo say hit with ranged attacks.
"Thats a good idea so I will give it a shot."
"Dragon Fire Crossbow"
"Dragon Fire Crossbow"
Suddenly Kaizer and Emperor Greymon attack Z'd Garurumon from a distance.
"We will fight till my last breath."  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 pm
Zar was having a good nap in a tree when he heard a loud shouting noise coming from a digimon the sound of which woke him up. "What?! Whoa what is that noise?" Zar said
"Sounds like a digimon showing off how strong it is." Kunemon Replyed.
Dokunemon proceded to but in. "Its coming from over there. It looks like a megidramon. But hes not the only digimon there, and they all seem to be fighting. Should we interfer?"
Shadramon who is normally quite decided to comment. "We don't know who they are why they are fighting or who is on each side I think we should just watch them and interfer when we get more information."
Kunemon and Dokunemon liked this idea and agreed.
"Ok well if thats what we are gonna do I better get closer so we can see more but not too close." Zar moves to the very edge of the treelines and lays low on top of the trees watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm
((Lol, this may go on for a bit sweatdrop ))
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Grapleomon came spinning down, he was hit by Megidramon's roar. it threw him as he came crashing into the ground. He huffed and then picked himself up. "It's gonna take more than a little noise to take me out." Grapleomon crossed his arms as he prepared for his strongest attack. The turbines on his arms began to spinning rapidly and sparks began to fly off of them, "Hyakun Juuken!!!!" he roared. He then began to punch rapidly into the air sending a storm of 100 Lion-shaped homing shockwaves flying at the Megidramon. He then shifted into a kicking motion and performed a roundhouse kick that formed a massive blade of dust and air, "LION BEAST KILLING WAVE!!" He then jumped into the air and began to send shockwave after shockwave of kicking attacks flying at Megidramon. He smirked as he landed, knowing that while combining those to attacks would have a drastic effect on him, it would just as effective on his target.

Marcus braced himself for the kick that was coming for him by quickly putting up his arms to block. The blow landed and pushed him back a bit. He was sidetracked by a beeping noise coming from his digivice that told him that one or all of his partners were in trouble. "Not yet.." He said to himself. "What do you plan to do that will stop this mayhem? We fight now and those that attempt to cause more destruction will only advance further for their own selfish gain. You have seen it before, the destruction that they bring with this desire, the guardians have also seen it. That is why they wish to intervene or the reckless actions with plans of their own, through tamers like you and I that wish for an end of this!" The digi-code around his fist sparked once more as he broke from his guard and dived into Kira with a fiery punch aimed at Kira's face and then a second one aimed to come under and hit the tamer in the diaphragm. "What is there to gain by fighting me now, when the evidence has already been laid! Will you not aid the very ones that have been the target of all of this?! The digital world is at stack! I'm sure you know what those memories mean, What they are for!" He spoke as he attempted to deliver a third punch.

MirageGaogamon crossed his arms as he used another Quick move to phase out of the attack from Ophanimon. He growled as he saw the angel fleeing from him and then form a wall of some sort. "Why do you continue to run! DOUBLE CRESCENT MIRAGE!!!" He slashed both arms once more to send six shockwave attacks at Ophanimon, He knew that it would have only hit the crystals, but he had to test their strength before charging in.

In the sky now, Valkyrimon did more dodging than attacking as he continued to fly above and under the spears flung at him. "Lightning Arrow!!" Valkyrimon shifted back to his crossbow and began to fire his own bolts of lightning at Cherubimon. Since he wasn't using Freyr in these attacks, they would only be at half strength, but it was better than just dodging the entire time.

"Eventually we'll have to kick it up a notch." he thought as he continued to fight Kirashimu. He was holding back and he knew that he was, but he didn't want to risk any possible problems if things got out of hand again.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CP: 14
Cards: 5.Tamer Strength, 6.Gust, 10.Vaccine Aura, 18.WeaponShop, 19.Antylamon, 20. BigBangHammer  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm
Darkfire Karan
User Image

Kiro looked at the foolish Sakyomon and said. "Please get out of the way....that digimon you are trying to defend isn't playing fair....he attacks the digimon that won't fight him other than the ones that are in his face....so he will attack you! If you are trying to suck up and thinking he will give you the memory then guess again...." Kiro and his Digi-Warriors then broke trough the shield getting to Z'D Garurumon.

(i'm sorry for doing ooc in here but I have to: KARAN! I'VE LET IT SLIDE FOR AWHILE NOW BUT NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR! that was absoulte godmodding, and I cannot stand it, I am beside myself with rage, right now. Although I am somewhat calmed by the fact that you are the only one that took my post into consideration for what could happen. -glares at wind-up- and I am sorry but i am going to have to igrore your post because it simply crossed the line, and I would defend z'd garurumon further if i could go to gallant mon crimson mode, via slide evolution)

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games