Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm
Officer, yes, Gilda did have some videos for you to review. Something about HIV/AIDS and Blood Borne whatevers. The training room is down the hall to the right, just pop in the video. After that I believe there's some shots she's supposed to give you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:07 pm
Thank you, Brat. *grabs a cup of coffee, goes to the training room and settles down to view the training videos*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:20 pm
*Meanders down the hall to check in on the video watching. Listens as the voice explaining how to handle blood and other precautionary details are given in a slow painful monotone.* Don't fall asleep, officer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:53 pm
iggies
*takes a quick peek....wonders who all the new faces are, hopes they be nice.... looks for something strong to drink, then darts off again*

Hi new names, hello old friends, things have changed a bit since I was here last...I'll try to n** in again soon

Iggies!

*tackleglomp!*

SQUEENESS! I haven't seen you in forever! Girl, we have to hang out when you get time.

And thank you, Lady Ayami. You're looking good, too. I love the new do. It's so cute on you.

bandaidd
Crew

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 pm
*Lines up an assortment of immunizations for Officer Dougherty.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Gilda Geezer
*Lines up an assortment of immunizations for Officer Dougherty.*
She watches over needles and mumbles to herself.Which one should I taint?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 pm
Hmm, no tainting the immunizations, dear. They'll make him a bit sick for the first few days as it is. We wouldn't want to kill the poor officer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:18 pm
*finishes watching the training videos and heads back down the hallway, peeking in the office to locate Gilda* Gilda? ... Ma'am, I'm done with those videos. Even though it dragged on a bit for a little while, they were quite informative. They've come up with a couple of new techniques that I'm sure will be of great use. *notices the multiple syringes and vials of various immunizations* Um, I'm pretty sure I'm caught up with most of my shots, as of last year anyway. You did check my records, right? confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm
*Looks up from the chart in her hands.* Yes, Officer Dougherty, I did review your records. While you have the standard immunizations, you are missing a few others. Arm please.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:05 am
*Enters the Bar and seeks out Ms. Gilda* Hello, Ms. Gilda. Ms. Bandaidd informed me you have some further tests required to complete my physical exam. What is it that you require Ma'am?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 am
Another cop on the beat?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am
JustinShowcase
*Enters the Bar and seeks out Ms. Gilda* Hello, Ms. Gilda. Ms. Bandaidd informed me you have some further tests required to complete my physical exam. What is it that you require Ma'am?

Officer Showcase, yes, there are some videos you need to watch, HIV/AIDS and Blood Borne Pathogens. Working with the public as you do, there's chance you'll encounter blood at some point in time. The training room is down the hall to the right, just pop in the video. You can also watch the Domestic Violence video, there all in the box, dear. Then I have a couple of shots you'll need, too. *Glances up at the young man* Go on, now, and take some coffee with you.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:16 pm
*ponders for a moment* Umm ... OK Ma'am. *sits down in chair next to the cart with all the necessary injection materials, then rolls up sleeve to bare his firm biceps*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 pm
*Pinches Dougherty arm, then finds the vein.* It'll only sting a little, dear. *Picks up the first needle and draws some blood in to a vial.* Routine testing if you're working with prisoners. I see you had your TB test already. Did you get a chance to watch the DV video? *Removes the vial and places another one filled with a clear liquid in it's place, then pushes the plunger.* What's wrong with the sentence, "You look good today, honey?" *Takes a cotton ball and places it over the needle, then removes the vial and syringe. She then gets a piece of medical tape and puts it over the cotton.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 pm
*rushes into the room to revive Officer Dougherty*

He didn't hit his head, did he? Funny how the ones that seem the toughest are the fainters.

Oh! You with us now, Dougherty? You fainted. Happens all the time. We'll just have you lie down awhile till you recover fully, dear.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games