Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:25 pm
"What's that all about?" He asked Feo-Tao. He was completely oblivious to what just happened.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:43 am
"You walk in hurt before," Fei-Tao said, pulling his hat back down over his head before his wolf ears pushed it off. He mentally cursed his poor English-speaking skills. "Mia worry about you."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm
"Well... I... hm... I guess one could worry about me, but I can take care of myself." William said somewhat confused.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 pm
Fei-Tao let out a sigh. Damn, he couldn't even word his own thoughts right when he says them. That added a bit to his irritation.

Looking around for anything to write on, he spotted a note pad and a pen on it and went to get them, quickly scrawling something on the note pad after he uncapped the pen. At least his literacy and handwriting was better than his speech. A lot better. 'Don't always assume that,' he wrote. 'Some day you might end up so badly hurt that you can't even help yourself. Mia's just worried that you might not be able to tell if something's wrong with you or not.' After he finished, he put the cap back on the pen and tore the paper off, putting both back where he found them and walking back over to William and holding his message up to him.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:57 pm
"Well, I suppose. But I think I would be able to get help soon enough when I do relize." He protested. He hated the fact that he might not be able to take care of himself, nay he feared it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm
Laying back in the couch Key closed her eyes slowly even thought she fought to not fall sleep after all she did, her cat ears lowered and she found a way to be confortable in the couch her expression was peaceful now, and the cup of tea that Fei-Tao brought her was now empty.

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:33 pm
"I can always take care of myself." He said trying to convince himslef.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Fei-Tao sighed. "I try live by self before," he said in his very broken English. "It harder life. Not much good come from. I get injure badly once, almost die. Too helpless to even heal." He walked back outside and to the common area, picking up Key's cup from the coffee table near the couch before returning. He'd let the girl rest for a while instead of asking if she wanted a refill; he didn't want to disrupt her peacefulness there.

Returning there to the kitchen, he placed the cup in the sink and washed it, his brilliant red eyes dulled.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:38 pm
"Yeah, but I still have no one to live with... how can I rely on others?" He asked leanign agenst the counter. "If ya ask me, I'd say screw it and live by myself untill I find someone close to live with."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:54 pm
"That why we here at cafe," Fei-Tao stated as he set the cup aside and turned around. "Meet other who know what you go through, make friend. You ask M'ria for place to stay. She help."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:19 pm
"I got a place to stay, just no one to turn to." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "I just wonder if I'll ever feel at home though...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm
"Make friend," Fei-Tao repeated. "Lotsa others here." He nodded, then walked back outside.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm
He looked out over the counter. Who here would possibly be freindly to me?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 pm
Suddenly Key opened her eyes feeling a horrible pain in her chest and a tear falling down her cheek, she sat straight in the couch and shook her head softly as she sighed then muttered something in an unknown language looking rather gloom, her chest was still hurting but she could handle it, pain wasn't a problem. The girl cleaned out of her face the tear and then stared at her hand with a stunned look "I-I'm crying?!!" she whispered to herself now very confused, she was not supposed to have feelings and all of sudden all those weird emotions....

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:27 am
Mia was silent during their exchange until she gasped and held her hand against her heart, looking suddenly at the girl sitting down who had just awoken.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games