Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Aoife saw the light but her memory was perfect. She grabbed Joey up and tore through the water until it was shallow enough for him to stand. "Get up on the beach." She said quickly. Her back fins fluttering frantically. She knew this mermaid was bad news when it came to humans.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Joey blinked. Aoife didn't realize that his hand had slipped freom hers and he was now drifting in the water. He sighed inwardly and put his foot on the ground and pushed off, heading for the surface.

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Aoife looked at her hand and looked around. Mermaids could be as deadly as sharks. It was why she didn't hang around the few she'd met. They had scared her. And for an unarmed human it was like a death wish in her train of thought.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Violet floated up to the surface far off in the distance so that only down to half way down her nose and glared at the human....
she stared at them for a few moments before swimming back into the water with her tail showing over the surface for a second and dissapeared with a splash...

kkoreo6

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 pm

User Image

"So he's the...heir? Is that the right word?" Joshua tried to decipher the merfolk's political system. This lead him back to thoughts of Katalina. What was her role in all of this? He cast a glance at Narcis. Even so, he lowered his voice when he spoke again. "Katalina?" He tried to find the right way to phase his question. It wasn't working so he settled for a different question. Maybe, in some roundabout way Joshua would get the answer he was seeking. "Why can't you stand most of your family?"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Katalina's face closed. "Not exactly. He's just in the direct line of succession, as am I and as are all three of my sisters. The next leader will be chosen based on strength of character, not gender, but in our clan the men tend to be stronger leaders."

When he asked about her family, Katalina just shrugged. "They want me to do things I don't want to," she replied briefly. "They want me to be someone I can't be. I'm not willing to deal with that, and they aren't willing to let me go. That's all."

Well, it was more complicated than that, but that was all she felt like sharing.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:34 pm

User Image

Joshua nodded. He sensed that there was more to the story than what he was being told. 'But it's just like me I guess. I have things I don't really want to talk about either. And she's respected those boundries since we met.' He backed off of the questions about her family. Apparently, there was a wound there that shouldn't be touched. Looking ahead, Joshua could see the light of the exit. He sped up slightly, wanting to be back under the sky. As much as he loved meeting the merfolk, he couldn't imagine living couped up inside, away from the sky. Since he'd left home, it was rare that Joshua wasn't under the sky. It had felt odd to be in the caverns.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:25 am

Joey broke the surface and just saw Violet dive. "Wait!" He sighed. He looked around for Aoife and shook his head. Where had that sea fairy gone? He didn't see her anywhere. Then again, he had drifted out pretty far...Joey groaned. He had a long swim ahead of him.

Drunken_Ninja08

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:43 am

Violet swam up to where the human was drifting out and poked her head out of the water....
"hello there...."
she said with a fake, but convincing, smile....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 am

Joey blinked when Violet appeared. He, for some reason, tensed when she arrived. He stared at her facial features. Something wasn't right...he was going to go with his instincts on this one..."Uh...hi. Didn't expect you to come back. Well, sorry for calling to ya. I am heading for the shore though." He offered a kind smile. He winced though, realizing that his leg had cramped. "Ow...crap...not good..." He began to sink and struggled to keep his head above the water.

Drunken_Ninja08

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:51 am

"aww, now what's the matter?"
Violet asked as he strugled to keep above the water....
"Having problems swimming?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:58 am

Joey's head popped out of the water. "Technically...no...its...a cramp..." His head disappeared under the water. Several seconds later, it appeared again...10 feet away from Violet and heading to shore. "And that was called acting. Sorry, I got to get to shore." He called over his shoulder.

Drunken_Ninja08

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 am

"now now..."
Violet said before dissapearing under the water and quickly swam apearing in front of him...
"why the rush?"
She whispered as she wraper her arms around his neck....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 am

Joey slipped out of her arms and went around her. "Because, I am looking for a friend." He continued to keep up the kind attitude. He didn't want to get himself in a tough situation because his annoyance got in the way. "Plus, I doubt that you would want to talk to a human anyways, since most of us are well known for being something to be wary of."

Drunken_Ninja08

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 am

"most of you...."
Violet said annoyed...
"all of you are the same."
she said as she swam back over to him...
"and that's why i don't want to let you go."
she said as she grabbed his shoulders and started to pull him under...
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games