Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 pm
*comes from out of the shadows* Now, doesn't this look......friendly? *smirks at TES and bandaidd, moving closer to the tub* And fun....hhhhmmmmm...taking a "bite" out of TES....yes, sounds very "fun"! twisted *jumps in tub and wades to TESs side* Come here TES.....let me BITE you.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 pm
*panics... falling backwards and struggling to get out of the tub before Icy can try anything* gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 pm
*snags TES by the coattails before he can exit the tub* gonk Now, how is it bandaidd can bite you but I can't? I just want a littel nibble, is all! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:43 pm
well.. um... bandaidd doesn't have a history of torturing, abusing, and robbing me blind. Plus... *looks back at her for a moment*.. your facial expression doesn't exactly seem like that of someone "just wanting to help" *pulls his coat tails away and continues to try to get out of the tub*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 pm
eek Torture?! Abuse?! Robbing?! Why, who would ever do those things to you?! Certainly not I! *wades quickly and wraps her arms around TES from behind, holding him in a tight bear hug* I would never do anything to harm one little purple hair on my little dark elf!*squeezes tighter with every word* You're too cute to hurt! You're just so huggable and lovable*is now squeezing the life out of TES* See?! See how much I care for you?! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm
*starts turning a slightly darker shade of blue and gasping for air*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm
*giggles and leans her ear closer to TESs mouth* What, my darling? Are you trying to say something? Express some repressed emotion that you long to let go of?*squeezes until she feels his ribs beneath her hold* Tell me, my little dark elf. You can tell me anything!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:18 pm
oh... oh god... gonk *starts feeling light headed.. buckling at the knees*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm
*once Icy believes that TES will be too winded to run, she lets him go. As she watches him slump to the balls and apples, she sneers* Run from me, will you? I don't do rejection well, my dear TES....*ddrags TES by the arm to the side of the tub so he can catch his breath, then exits tub, humming a very eery tune and glancing back at TES every now and then to see if he is alright*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm
*holds his ribs and breathes heavily... too out of breath to think, and too afraid to speak*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 pm
*summons the voice of power*

"This little elf's not worth the effort. Now come, let me get you something. "

*with a small flick of the wrist, like a matron whisking away a gnat, bandaidd dismisses Icy*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm
eek Wow. That was...Uh...Glad I am just NOW walking back in.

-struts into room- Wooohoo! Balls covered in...caramel? Oookay? Interesting. Er...plastic balls covered in caramel that is...

stare Man, nothing I say this week comes out right.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 pm
whew... *clutches ribcage* Thanks, band. You're a real heroine.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 pm
-claps for Bandd- Yay! -hands medal and chocolate-caramel covered apple on a stick-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:05 pm
hey.. where did you get that chocolate?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games