Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JenLinKitty

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 pm
That's a little rude isn't it? ._. Good lord.

Although I don't feel like being called a geezer at least MOST of the people in here seem to be mature >>

Go away. If you don't like it ._.

Edit: O.O Holy s**t. That was QUICK @_@;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 pm
The Czar's post was deleted and he has been banned from the guild ~ evil  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

JenLinKitty

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 pm
o.o I woulda banned him too, goodness gracious you're quick on that ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 pm
I loves my geezers, and will not tolerate that sort of nonsense here in this guild 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

JenLinKitty

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm
Lil Brat
I loves my geezers, and will not tolerate that sort of nonsense here in this guild 3nodding
Yay!! -shimmies- :3 <333 -gives her a cookie-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:00 pm
tinpanchuck
Mars-San
*sits on a rocker and smacks lips* *in a geezer voice*

Back in my day, the Smurfs and Rainbow Bright were popular! *rocks back and forth in chair* And we treated everyone with the utmost respect!

*normal voice* Well, okay...that just showed how old I am... sweatdrop (1983...lol) I haven't been accepted to join the guild just yet, but I was born in 1983 (Today's my 25th birthday!) and I love cartoons still (is that a bad thing? XD)!

Heh, I got you beat youngun, in my day, it was Underdog, and Astro-Boy!!! And Victor, on "The Young, and The Restless" was still only a twinkle in his daddys eye!!! (Yup, I'm that old,... emo )

Well I was born in 1988 (Yeh I know im not 21)
but growing up in the 90's we have power ranges, and transformers, we had CareBars, Barbie..  

Lilah-Clover

JenLinKitty

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Lilah-Clover
tinpanchuck
Mars-San
*sits on a rocker and smacks lips* *in a geezer voice*

Back in my day, the Smurfs and Rainbow Bright were popular! *rocks back and forth in chair* And we treated everyone with the utmost respect!

*normal voice* Well, okay...that just showed how old I am... sweatdrop (1983...lol) I haven't been accepted to join the guild just yet, but I was born in 1983 (Today's my 25th birthday!) and I love cartoons still (is that a bad thing? XD)!

Heh, I got you beat youngun, in my day, it was Underdog, and Astro-Boy!!! And Victor, on "The Young, and The Restless" was still only a twinkle in his daddys eye!!! (Yup, I'm that old,... emo )

Well I was born in 1988 (Yeh I know im not 21)
but growing up in the 90's we have power ranges, and transformers, we had CareBars, Barbie..
The Snorks, Fraggle Rock, My Little Ponies, The Muppet Show, Inspector Gadget, Ghostbusters ._.

All the goodies xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 pm
Hey. It said new folk post here, so I guess that's what I be doing. smile

I am an 18 year old guy headed off to college and I asked to be a nurse. Little did i know i could be a Cabana Boy! (I'd love to be ya'lls eye candy!) So I may have to switch jobs.  

Communist Riott

Tado666

9,200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 pm
Hell this is bad when I know most of the show talking about on this page sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 pm
Tado666
Hell this is bad when I know most of the show talking about on this page sweatdrop

Same here, and i really wish the snorks weren't mentioned. That show was ghastly horrible. It was just smurfs under water. SUCH A RIP!  

Communist Riott

LaMea Ishmino

Friendly Explorer

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 pm
Hello. I'm Mea and 21. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 pm
I remember Battle of the Planets AKA G-force, Voltron, He-man, Thundercats...Gods I miss shows like that.  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TemporarilyIdle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
There's one thing Gaia still needs, and that's a way to view the posts you've made in a guild, like you can with the standard Gaia forums.

I've been posting in so many threads I can't keep up.

So in case I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Rob, I'm 21, and it's cool that there's finally a place where I can talk about how my balls itch and little girls wont get offended.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 pm
Hi all! I like many others today, am new. ^_^  

Kilomech

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games