Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 pm
-looks up at him- Thank you. sweatdrop I guess I should have slept in like you, instead of spending most of the day at MW. I'm paying for it now. lol -waiter comes up to them- Can I have a to-go box, please? And the check? -looks to Karrie for confirmation-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm
*addresses the waiter first* I'd like a to-go box as well. *looks back at Dame* Well, tomorrow, you can sleep as late as you'd like. *kisses her cheek and takes the check when the waiter brings it, paying for their meals*

*Velcore sniffs at their boxed meals*

You stay out of there, Velcore. *picks up their dinners and leaves Chatty Kathy's, bringing Dame back to his house*

((And, I'm going to bed. Good night.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:29 pm
-quickly changes into one of Karrie's oversized shirts and crawls into bed- Thank you for dinner, Karrie -she says sleepily and falls asleep next to him, nuzzling against him-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 am
*It's night for her in Hong Kong and her sleep pattern is completely messed up and it certainly doesn't help matters that she can't stop thinking about Officer Dougherty. Never in her life has she been so distracted on a business trip and she finds herself out of sorts without him. She decides she may as well get some work done as long as she can't get any rest and pops open her laptop. As she checks her email, she runs across one from Officer Dougherty, opens it excitedly and reads. She's glad to hear everything is running smoothly at MW and she figured as much seeing as how Katana is handling things while she is away. She then gets to reading how much he misses her and she is once again taken aback at how deeply she loves him. She responds to his email…*

My dearest William,

Everything is going as anticipated here. I literally have an entourage following me around all day…an interpreter, concierge, a couple of personal assistants and I'm not sure, but I think Big Paulie has some of his men watching me. It's just a feeling in my gut and if that's the case, I can assure you I'm well protected. I'll be boarding my plane home on your Sunday. The flight is very long which means I could be back as early as Monday morning if all goes smoothly. I'll make arrangements for a town car to pick me up at the airport take me back to the bar.

I miss you so much my darling…it weighs heavily on my heart and you are always at the forefront of my thoughts. There is nothing I want more than to see you and to feel your touch once again. Until Monday my love…

Forever yours,
Psyzapp

*She shoots off her reply to him, looks at the time and realizes she had better get packed for her return trip and take care of some last minute details before she makes her flight home.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 am
*stapleguns a party announcement on the front door*

TO ALL GEEZERS
YOU ARE INVITED TO A
BIRTHDAY PARTY
ALL DAY TODAY
FOR
LADY AYAMI CHAN

PLEASE COME

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm
*walks in and sees an announcement for Ayamis birthday today. Cocking an eyebrow, she goes to her booth from yesterday and is ready this time when the server appears out of nowhere before she takes a seat. Ordering a Kahlua Mudslide with extra chocolate, she takes her laptop out and starts working*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 pm
*her drink arrives and she sips it, smiling her thanks at the server and enjoying her chocolate fix. Still working on what she's going to have to eat, she stares at her laptop screen blankly*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 pm
*pops up behind Icy*
Working hard, or hardly working? wink

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 pm
*nearly jumping out her skin, she yelps and almost spills he drink on her laptop. Spinning around, she sees it's TES and glares at him*

mad Blasted elf! You nearly gave me a heart attack! scream

*pushing her drink to the side, she takes a deep breath and turns back to face him*

Well, I'm stuck, as usual. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 pm
*smirks*
Why am I not surprised.

*grabs a chair from another table and sits back in it, crossing his arms*

You know, it would be a lot easier to find your way out of situations if you let others help you instead of going out on your own.

*facepalms as he realizes something*
.... coming from a rogue, that was such a hypocritical statement stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm
rofl Um, yea that was!

*picks up drink and pushes laptop in it's place, sipping it and looking at TES*

It's not that I do it intentionally, I guess it's just easier for me that way. If I don't have to depend on anybody, I don't have to worry about them letting me down, right? Plus, I have my other reasons as such.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:06 pm
rofl Er...In relation to what Tes said about being a hypcrocite... sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:11 pm
Ha... that's pretty much the rogue philosophy in a nut shell right there. It can really only take you so far, though. Like it or not, there are certain situations that you just can't get out of on your own. That's sort of why I called Ryzan here stare While you may end up let down by things not going to plan, it's better than being stranded somewhere with no possible way out aside from a miracle of some sort.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 pm
PFT! I told you I wasn't going to eat you!!! scream How many times do I have to repeat that?!

*finishing her drink, she waves to the server for another and looks at TES*

Care for a steamer?

*before he can answer, she orders him a steamer with hazelnut syrup*

But yes, I do understand that thinking as such can only go so far. I just-*looks off to the side*never mind. I'm being stubborn, this I know, but it works for me right now. Well, when I'm not stuck anyways. stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm
I was actually going to decline for once, but I see it's a bit late for that. I could use some sustenance, though.

Stubbornness comes from pride and, I know I'm going to sound like a friend of mine for quoting an anime for this situation but, "Having pride doesn't count for much if you're dead, you know?"

If you keep ending up in places that you can't escape, that isn't exactly what I would classify as "working for you".

And even though you -say- you weren't going to eat me, there's no possible way I could have known that at the time stressed , even if you are telling the truth. stare

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games