Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 pm
He smiles patiently. "Because I want to know more... and connect things. Perhaps I can find the murderer. I don't know. It is a possibility. And you gain me as an ally."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
"brago not being able to stay in one spot for more than 5 mins brings me here, little wink." Haha told the girl. "But he seems to be busy with your boss and some others, so it would be rude of me to interrupt them."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 pm
"Why would that stop you," said Wink.

""Whatever. Anything to make this trainwreck move faster. But here and you share what you know." She snapped her fingers and the book fell at his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image
"Because I don't wish to see Brago break his promise if he does. I don't need that kind of disappointment right now." Hana told her, taking a drink of her water.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 pm
"your makein a mistake Nike. Atleast get information out of him. he knows more than he lets on. I will be back." Brago left the room and headed to Hana. "Ah Hana, youve come for your date with wink"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm
Caldwell picks up the book, grinning, and flips through it rapidly, about a page a second, an intense look of concentration on his face.  

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
"nope, just talking to her. I came looking for you but you where busy so i sat down." hana told him, sipping her water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:13 pm
Brago sat down next to her. "Im here with you now Hana and that wont change" he smiled.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
"Ok." she said as she kissed him on the cheek. She really wanted to trust him in his promise, but she knew it was going to be a difficult change for him. "So what was going on in the office?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 pm
"Nothing special. Nikes talking to the Vampire Master. Lets go sit somewhere comfortable."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image
"Alright. Where do you want to sit?" Hana asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:27 pm
"over on the couch, where I can get a little closer to you." Brago said as he drank a drink that the waitress bought him. He was trying to cheer himself up.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image
"Alright." Hana said as she jumped off the bar stool. She walked over and sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:29 pm
Kroenig
Caldwell picks up the book, grinning, and flips through it rapidly, about a page a second, an intense look of concentration on his face.

"Well." Nike asked.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:31 pm
After about ten minutes - it's a large book - Caldwell looks up for an instant, then removes his notebook from his pocket. He writes furiously for about a minute and a half, then resumes eye contact with Nike.

"Well what?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games