Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 am
"I see....Mind if I tag along?....I could help some, I can see the future around me up to 2 minutes" Hannah rubbing her shoulder from crashing into the branch. She glanced at Tomoyo and smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 am
Tomoyo nodded. "Sure!" She said. She noted tha Hannah was rubbing her shoulder and tilted her head. "Are you okay?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 am
"Ya, I was flying and ran into a branch......being careless and not paying attention at what I was flying at" Hannah chuckled at herself and looked at Tomoyo in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 am
"Ah.. I see.." Tomoyo said, nodding. She looked back in the city's direction. "Should we go now...?" She asked.
((brb))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 am
((OK, hurry, I am bored sad ))
"I guess.....You want me to fly ahead....to see if it is safe?" Hannah spreaded her wings and glanced at the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 am
Tomoyo nodded. "As long as you dono't get hurt...." She trailed off.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:37 am
"Okay.... I'll go ahead" Hannah shrugged and jumped into the air snapping her wings open. She flew slowly towards the city scanning the hole area. Tomoyo I sense we are heading to the shelter....Am I right?, Hannah sent Tomoyo the message.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 am
'That's right.' Tomoyo thought. Her and the others walked below, a bit behind Hannah  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am
((Sorry, I have to log off right now to go to my brother's concert... I'll be back on as soon as 5 CST.... I'm really sorry..))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm
((OK, have fun))
Hannah closed her eyes and saw herself being shot out of the sky. She glanced around and saw a ninja person holding a sniper.
"Not today....." Hannah counted 5 then dodged the shot. Hannah shot towards the ninja dodging the shot using her mind to predict the timing of his aim. Okay you guys hurry up and go, I'll be fine....Hannah sent to Tomoyo, as she dropped kicked the guy in the neck, hearing a snap.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Tomoyo nodded and motioned to the others to hurry up. They ran through the trees and finally hit the city. They weaved through traffic and finally got to the homeless shelter. 'We're there. You okay?' She thought, hoping Hannah would notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 pm
Kk_the_cynical
Tomoyo and Jude snapped out their wings as well and flew behind Derek and Jessica. "Someone was chasing them, they were in the park, and now, they're in the air." She said. 'Okay. Can you still see he person following you?'

(hey im bak! wow i missed alot..um im gonna start from wher i was last.)
i jumped down from blake's arms and looked kazumi in the eyes. "are they ok? do we need to go out ther and help them?" i asked heading towards the door. "hello. my name is martha, may i help you?" martha asked holding a tray with empty soup bowls. "um yes. wer homeless and very tired and hungry." blake answered martha. "how old are you all? you guys look like children...?" martha asked. "19." blake said before i cud speak. "o...well why dont u find a seat at a table and ill be right out with some food." she said and walked into the kitchen. "19? do we seriously look like wer 19 yrs old?" i asked blake as we sat down at a back table. "hey, me and you are close to it. im not sure how old kazumi is but she can pass. besides if we say wer under 18 we get sent to an orphanage or something. and if we get sent ther and we break out then theyr gonna hav a missing orphan on tv. i dont think you want that now do you?" blake explained. 'blake...we are ok. you and erin can stop worrying about us now. wer in good hands.' derek thought to blake.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 pm
Kazumi shook her head. "No, they're close. They should be coming in in a bit..." Tomoyo looked around the outside of the shelter for the others, then finally went in with Jude.
((Hi!! smile Sorry about that sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm
Hannah grabbed a chain and wrapped it around the guys neck and hung his lifeless body from a ladder thing. I'll be there in a second, this guy wont be messing with us anymore.....I can promise you that, Hannah flew away from the dead body and hurried to the shelter.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Tomoyo nodded and looked around for Erin, Blake, and Kazumi. 'Very good. Thank you.' She thought.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games