Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am
((I'll be gone this week-end AGAIN XO So I'll sit tight in my car =P))

Rock started the radio again on the same level of music as earlier. He had nothing else to do with the engine's problem right now as he would need a garage and all the tools into it to arrange it, so he would just wait for tonight. He still kept an eye on the trio by the school. There was something about the girl in the shadows that was catching his attention, but didn't know what...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm
((Rock practically lives in that thing xD

Ho hum, now what to do with Jordan...and Telemachus too.. -~- ))  

Wolfyofthesky

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 pm
((Man i keep forgetting im in this rp... >.<))

Ri Ri sighed as she picked some flowers and smelled them. As they were very pretty and smelled wonderful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 pm
Michishige glanced at Maria's pudding, attempting to resist the urge of grabbing it and throwing the contents of the container down his throat. "Well..." he said to Spencer and Maria, "I suppose I'll be off as well." Standing, Michishige picked up his tray. "I'll see you guys at the library late today," he said as he walked off to throw away his tray. Where to now? I don't have to be at the library for another hour...

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm
((lol, is okay shabbie, I kinda shanghaied you into it anyways <.< >.> ))

Telemachus walked into Seal Park and, seeing Ri Ri, walked up. "Hello there! Those are some nice flowers! Unfortunately, now they'll die soon. But such is life, I suppose. You a student? You should meet this girl. She makes flowers grow. You'd like her..." he said without much pause for breath or giving time for Ri Ri to answer, "Unless of course you don't like flowers. Actually, I can see how you might hate them, considering you just killed those ones right there." He motioned to the freshly picked flowers in Ri Ri's hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 pm
Dr. Sullivan finished his meal and put away the tray. He headed back to his dental office at the medical centre and brushed his teeth. He then told the receptionist to call Michishige back to the dental office.

The announcement came, telling Michishige to go to the dental office within five minutes. That would give him time to brush his teeth.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 am
Maria watched the pudding move, even it was just a little it was cool, causing her to give out a tiny squeal of excitement, "Hee~ I knew it~" She said as the put her head level to the pudding, then paused, "Wait a second..." She said, lifting her head and looking around, "Where'd everybody go?" She questioned, looking under the table, pouting when she came up. It seemed that Spencer and Maria were the only ones left, "Aw, poopies. I wanted to tell Jordan something too..."

|| xD I forgot about Iras for a while... I feel a tiny bit bad... Oh, and new way of posting in Guilds... I like it biggrin ||

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 am
Michishige groaned unhappily as his name was called to go to the dentist. "Well... I guess I gotta go...," Michishige muttered as he made his way towards the dentist's office. "At least it'll give me somethin to do before I go to the library..." he said, then he realized that he didn't brush his teeth. Running back to his dorm with his new toothbrush, he quickly brushed his teeth and headed (again) to Dr. Sullivan's office.

((What was Maria gonna tell her?))

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am
|| -shrugs- I don't know, just felt like posting that she had to. xD ||

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 pm
Dr. Sullivan was waiting for Michishige to come into the reception area of the dentist office. He wanted to speak to him.

Spencer stretched. "Well, what are you going to do before the treasure hunt starts?" he asked Maria.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm
((oh gee whiz, now Jordan's all alone. Meh, is okay.))

Jordan sat down on the grass near the woods and took out the map to look at. "So, this is...okay, then here there's..." She got out another piece of paper and made a few notes on it, though she doubted she'd forget anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm
Maria thought for a moment about Spencer's words, then stiffened, "Eek... I still gotta take my test..." She said, a bit shocked that she would have forgotten already. "I know its to rank up and all, but I don't feel like taking it... But I guess I should... I mean, if I don't, Yaks may fall from the sky..." She said as she rested her chin, her explanation coming from Tele, who was notorious for being well... Him.

|| xD sorry I made something up for tele, I couldn't help it.||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm
"Well then, we wouldn't want that to happen. People have spotted animals running around this school so it might actually happen. Best go then. Finish up your food" Spencer said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm
((lol, is cool. Hrmles, now he can bug Maria sometimes too biggrin

hehe, animals...))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:09 pm
|| xD Lol... ||

Maria pouted, she didn't like being told what to do, but she still started eating the rest and last of her pudding when she paused, "Wait! There's been animals around the school? Like, more than squirrels and stuff, like... Dingos or something? Dingos are cool, but I watched this show once, and this lady got attacked by one and it like, ate her and stuff, but she lived and she almost died and stuff, then the next show went on and this family got attacked by bees, but that was scary, so I changed the channel, and I watched this marathon of the Twilight Zone, and it was creepy and stuff. This guy survived this nuclear bomb thing and all he wanted to do was read to when he sat down to read and took out his glasses, he dropped them and he like... Broke down cause he couldn't read without his glasses. It was like weird and psychological and stuff." She said, she obviously had her interest peeked when she heard about the animals, or at least absorbed what she heard, since sometimes it took a while for things to sink in for her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games