Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:10 pm
Would a crossbow be an acceptable weapon for a Conquest Horseman?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm
Do initiated students go with the roll under 40 to go insane or roll under 10 like the horsemen?  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 pm
Asahi Kumoru
Would a crossbow be an acceptable weapon for a Conquest Horseman?

Depending which clan (if conquest then yes!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm
Seussi
Do initiated students go with the roll under 40 to go insane or roll under 10 like the horsemen?

All students should roll under 40!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:05 am
NVM  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:15 pm
Can a Monster race be physically altered, or evolve, into a different variation of their race?
Speaking from an Ancestral point of view. As in, the traditional type of a certain Monster becomes a new variation (somehow).

(Just askin' cuz Tsukiko is a Marine Kirin, a variation of the traditional Kirin, and I'm trying to explain how the origin of her race came to be.)  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 am
Quests cannot participate in Part two?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 am
I was thinking of having my quest ghoul have loop, or repeat, where she can play a simple chord or something and keep it playing while she goes on with the rest of the song. She's a grim reaper, but her weapon is a violin, since she's related to Roch. Can I do that? Or should I stick with the same old same old?

Unlike Roch she won't be able to switch to a different type of violin, so if I can't claim it as a NA can I claim it as part of her weapon?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm
Niyakami
Quests cannot participate in Part two?

They may not as it is a story event, sorry! Part one was when quests were allowed to participate.

@Ice Queen -> ...uh... is that a natural ability, FEAR, or a thing for her to do ICly or...?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 pm
Marushii

It's related to her violin--which is her weapon. I'd like it to be either her natural ability or something she can just do ICly, because, 1, it would crack me up if her greatest ability was absolutely useless in a fight, and 2, I want to use videos like this one. It would have no impact except for rp flavor, so I wouldn't call it a FEAR.

But if I can't I'll just slap sense soul on her like I was planning in the first place.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:49 pm
Ice Queen
Marushii

It's related to her violin--which is her weapon. I'd like it to be either her natural ability or something she can just do ICly, because, 1, it would crack me up if her greatest ability was absolutely useless in a fight, and 2, I want to use videos like this one. It would have no impact except for rp flavor, so I wouldn't call it a FEAR.

But if I can't I'll just slap sense soul on her like I was planning in the first place.

That would work as a natural ability~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm
Marushii
Ice Queen
Marushii

That would work as a natural ability~

Sweet<33 TY Marurururu!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 am
What is the current status on death in Halloween? Because while the 'Life and Death' guide says you -can- die, a lot of shop canon says that you just dissipate and reform. (Sans Red. *weep*)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 am
demon_pachabel
What is the current status on death in Halloween? Because while the 'Life and Death' guide says you -can- die, a lot of shop canon says that you just dissipate and reform. (Sans Red. *weep*)

In Halloween, there are many checks and balances to ensure that someone's demise isn't permanent. The most popular form and method is through pumpkin patches: your Fear, when dissipated, is drawn to the nearest pumpkin patch and 'filtered' so to speak before reforming you as you are.

Unfortunately, accidents can and do occur. Sometimes Something Goes Wrong and you don't come back. Maybe some sort of runic man-made technology shatters your Fear so much to the point that the pumpkin patches can't reform you, leaving you a broken mess of Insanity. Sometimes you just don't want to come back. and instead of channeling your Fear through a pumpkin patch your essence just... goes back into Halloween. Or perhaps your body comes back, but you and your core are no longer there, leaving an empty husk.

Accidents can and do occur. Real death does happen in Halloween; it's an uncommon occurrence. At Amityville Academy itself, however? There are many protective spells in place to ensure that it does not happen.

But sometimes it does. Sometimes it does. sad  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:51 pm
demon_pachabel

[quote="Marushii"
In Halloween, there are many checks and balances to ensure that someone's demise isn't permanent. The most popular form and method is through pumpkin patches: your Fear, when dissipated, is drawn to the nearest pumpkin patch and 'filtered' so to speak before reforming you as you are.

Unfortunately, accidents can and do occur. Sometimes Something Goes Wrong and you don't come back. Maybe some sort of runic man-made technology shatters your Fear so much to the point that the pumpkin patches can't reform you, leaving you a broken mess of Insanity. Sometimes you just don't want to come back. and instead of channeling your Fear through a pumpkin patch your essence just... goes back into Halloween. Or perhaps your body comes back, but you and your core are no longer there, leaving an empty husk.

Accidents can and do occur. Real death does happen in Halloween; it's an uncommon occurrence. At Amityville Academy itself, however? There are many protective spells in place to ensure that it does not happen.

But sometimes it does. Sometimes it does. sad

So the short of it is death does happen~ In Amityville specifically there are preventative safeguards and measures to prevent it from happening. After all, sometimes a lesson doesn't "click" until you learn it the hard way.

There are some preventative measures out in Halloweentown, however sometimes those safeguards fail. Repeated and constant dissipation (ie getting corpse-camped) can lead to someone not coming back. If someone doesn't want to come back/suicide, that's a way to go too.

Regardless of what happens, all death plots must be run past the GMs/PM'd to the mule.

Otherwise your character'll just come back. 8D  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games