Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Del Ray watched in interest as he moved to hide his eye-patch from sight before realizing what he was doing. He resisted the urge to go over and hug him or something. He was so adorable! He mentally sighed sheepishly in his head at his thoughts. It was such a bother, having a mind older than his body was. It made for some very awkward situations. But never mind, it was true, though. Smiling cheerfully back, he accepted the apology, even if he didn't have much to apologize for.

Huh. Manners were odd.

"No problem. There wasn't anything to apologize for," Del Ray replied, leaning forward. "You didn't answer my question, though," the younger blonde stated. "Do you think a smile makes things all better?"

.... my sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:04 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter thought of the question, it was one that he never really thought of. He thought of people he knew and the way there smiles "W-well there are some like my older brother, who try to smile when everything goes bad for him but if you know him you'll know its a facade. A smile can do a lot. If it comes from the one you really love it can make you gitty but if a smile was all it took to make things all better... the world would be a better place so in the end I think smiles are not enough for some people."

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Xistund

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:13 am

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -He was adorable!

And that answer was definitely something. Del Ray nodded at the other blonde's reply before pushing back his hair and looking at his table-mate straight on. Del studied the way he sat, the way he held himself and the tone of the vibe that he was giving out.

It was a different feel he would expect from, say, the people he encountered on the street. It was obvious he wasn't too confident in himself from the way he brought himself, but there wasn't that roll-over feel to him.

Hmm.

The younger boy's eyes were curious.

"What is your name?"

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter felt the boy eye him, was he looking at his eyepatch... He was still a bit sensitive about people starring at him and it. He tried to stop himself from turning away. "Hunter, My name is Hunter Murphy and yours?" He asked trying to seem braver then he felt. Why was he starring at him so intently...

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Xistund

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:35 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Ah.

So that was what he was self-conscious about, if he wasn't wrong, that was. The answer directed towards him brought a happy grin to his face. "Hunter," Del mused, still looking. "I'm Bosron, first name Del Rey in two words," he replied. "So, then. Let's rephrase the question," the young blonde said, pushing a few more locks of blonde out of his eyes.

"Would a smile make things all better for one Hunter Murphy?" he asked, curious to know the answer.

Diamond Wales

Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| Second year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa joined Nora at the Hufflepuff table. She looked around seeing some familiar faces and some that were not. She figured the unfamiliar ones must be first years, though there weren't as many of them as last year. She remembered the conversation they had had earlier, right before the carriage had stopped. "I decided not to take Advanced Flying" she whispered to Nora. "I never noticed it before, but heights kind of makes me uncomfortable." She stared at the empty plate in front of her. "I will come watch you if you make the team, though." she added with a smile.

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:08 am
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: ther's not many new Hufflepuffs so far... [with: HUfflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel sat at the Hufflepuff Table, politely clapping for each new Hufflepuff. Not that there were many. So far he counted three. A blonde girl who introduced herself as Kayla, a blonde boy who was talking to Hunter, a boy in Uriel's year, and a girl with bright blues and blonde curls that was just sitting down now. He was happy to just sit and listen to his housemate's conversations for now. Being around other Hufflepuffs was usually kind of relaxing. They were all so mellow and calm-
"URI! I've been looking everywhere for you!"
He suppressed a groan as a pair of skinny arms wrapped around his torso in a tight embrace. Somehow, Jess had managed to sneak up on him. Again.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

Forks Anonymous

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 am
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Happy
Thoughts: I'm in Hufflepuff!
Company: Hufflepuffs

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie was a Hufflepuff, just like her older sister, and she couldn't be happier. She just wished she had a friend in her house. Tanya was a Gryffindor, and Echo was a Ravenclaw. Leo was a Gryffindor as well, and she was all alone. Well, her sister was nearby, and the words she mouthed made Elsie's blue eyes glisten for a moment as she took a seat, looking at the faces of her housemates curiously. She stretched her hand across the table to another first year who had been just sorted, Kayla. "Hi. I'm Elsie. I guess we're housemates now." she smiled.

Sir Spazalots

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 am
Woah, tell me what you think you're looking at
Oh, so I think I'm Queen Elizabeth
And now I'm stuck inside your memory
That's why it's so hard to get rid of me
I am incredible, so unforgettable
So no one can take my place
I am unbreakable, highly flammable
So, girl, get out of my face
Oh, we got 'em going crazy
Maybe 'cause we're so amazing

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~Second Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: happy} {thinking: I wonder what pulls the carriages, anyways?} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess chattered happily to her brother, who try as he might, occasionally broke into a genuine smile and commented on her outrageous recounting of the train ride to Hogwarts and her first time riding the carriages. "What pulls them, anyways?" she asked Uriel, looking confused. "I didn't see anything, but they still moved."
He shrugged and quietly answered that no one really knew, and Hogwarts had many mysteries.
"We could be detectives and find out!" she squealed. "It'd be fun!"
Uriel privately thought to himself that he and his sister had very different idea of what was fun.

They can't fix what's not broken.

Everybody in a daze
And that's the reason why we're hating
Treat us like some superstars
And only 'cause that's what we are
You know we going really far
And you all ain't even heard it all
You hate 'cause I'm a rockstar
A pretty little problem
You hate me 'cause I'm everything that you ever wanted to be
And I don't mind 'cause I love it when you're looking at me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:49 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi slipped into the Great Hall from his "special time" with Bradley and into a seat at the Hufflepuff table. He sighed and looked around for his fellow year mates finding none in his general vicinity. A few firsties had joined them causing him to give a congenial smile and wave to them as they joined the table and also to a few younger years he recognized. Suddenly a floating note made its way into his peripheral vision, grabbing it then grinning when he realized who it was from. Cheeky grin in place he scribbled a reply in his normal half-arsed scrawl and sent back behind him with a blow.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:15 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell finally made her way into the Great Hall right in the midst of the sorting and looking for Ada and Dhyl who were being joined by younger and older years making her smile. She recognized Olyvia from quidditch, Ari from...everywhere, and a few newer 'Puffs. She joined the ever growing group with a smile and wave before taking a seat next to them. "Hi guys sorry for the late arrival! And hello everyone, welcome welcome. I'm Nell and a prefect like Ariana so feel free to ask any questions. Ooo I like your hair, you pull off pink very well! And speaking of pulling off different colors Ada! I swear I think your blonde brightened since the end of last year!"[ Nell was nearly vibrating with happiness being able to interact with so many.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

Miss Gryffindork

kiksa166

Squeeky Luff

Wearing: On the Clock | Where: Great Hall~ Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada, Dhyl, Ari, Victor, Kayla, and Olyvia | Thoughts: Awkward.... | OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor waved to yet another new arrival to Hufflepuff, he was only a second year...but he still felt pride at the new students.

Noticing someone else join the table, Victor raised a brow, she was...
He tried to remember and then snapped his fingers, "Ah~ Your ze prefect who brought us second years to ze common room last year~" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Victor then smiled some as he tilted his head, "Ah...Yeah...I got zat comment a lot." He said referring to the comment on his now...pink hair.
He was still trying to get used to it, but he couldn't do anything about it.

He then bowed some in his chair, "Bonjour Nell~" He greeted, though it was a bit late anyway.

I feel delighted you know?
My inner thoughts are, "So many people~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Yukina101

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana returned Victor's wave with one of her own as well as a smile. The redhead smiled back to Adalaide when she smiled at her as well. The prefect turned her attention back to the sorting when she heard another student got sorted into Hufflepuff. A boy, a blond one, made his way towards the badgers. Ariana's eyes watched him until he sat down and spoke with Hunter, a third year boy. Her eyes fell onto another blonde girl who had been made a Hufflepuff as she made her way over to Kayla. Already having introduced herself to Kayla, the prefect figured she should do the same for Elsbeth and Del Rey. "Hi, firsties!" she exclaimed before letting out a giggle. Heh, firsties, she thought as she continued to laugh. The redhead couldn't help but laugh! It was such a funny and cute word. "My name's Ariana Hawthorne, and I'm the seventh year prefect. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." The girl paused for a moment before saying, "Welcome to Hufflepuff!" She hoped that the first years would have as much fun as she did during her first year. At that moment, Nell spoke up just as quickly as she'd made her way from the entrance of the Great Hall to the table. Ariana nodded when she told the firsties they could ask her if they had any questions as well. The seventh year looked over at Adalaide at the mention of her blonde hair being even brghter than when Dhylan originally dyed it for her. "She's right, it does look brighter," Ari agreed.

Squeeky Luff
Cara MiaKitty
Greycast
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:53 pm

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Attention distracted from Hunter's answer, Del Rey looked over at the voice that had spoken out and addressed the first-years and saw a pretty redheaded girl welcoming the newer additions. Flashing a bright smile, he gave a wave and nodded in response to her question. "Borson, Del Rey- - - last name first," he explained, since he never really liked how his name sounded the 'right way up.' "Many thanks, and I'll be sure to!"

Hufflepuff was a nice house, he decided. They were so amiable, he smiled.

kiska166

Xistund

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
                                          You say we're both little people and you like it that way, but in time I'm gonna put this body to shame
                                          And grow old, wear a suit like my old man. Pack up all my things and get my a** out of town.
                                          We've got it good, whether you like this town or not. I know it's small but with a big head, it's bound to get hot...

User Image

In the summer, but the summer is a bummer if you can't leave this pathetic excuse for a town.
                                          That holds all your memories, a lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams.
                                          To be anywhere but here, but baby anywhere is away from me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hufflepuff!" shouted the hat. So he wasn't a Gryffindor after all. Oh well. Hufflepuff was still a good house. Sure, yellow tended to make him look paler than he already was, but he could get around that. Chris jumped off the stool and walked towards the Hufflepuff table, his bare feet padding against the tiled floor. He gave the students he passed a small smile and a wave from his free hand, seeing as his other hand held his ukulele. In the back of his mind, he wondered if he would be frowned upon for not wearing shoes here. Then again, he didn't really care about that too much. Why should he? He was himself, and he was proud of who he was. That's what mattered to him. Chris took a seat at his table, beside a blonde First Year who was talking to a boy with an eyepatch. "Would a smile make things all better for one Hunter Murphy?" the other First Year had said. He assumed the boy with the eyepatch was this Hunter Murphy the blonde spoke of. "Smiles make everything better, right?" he said, offering a small one of his own to the boys. "Hi. I'm Christofer. Christofer Little. Sorry for cutting into your conversation." Chris pulled his ukulele into his lap and looked at the two boys. Maybe they would be friendly towards him. Well, they are Hufflepuff's. Hufflepuff's were supposed to be friendly, right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you got it all figured out, then what is there to shout about?
                                          This midwest town is gonna miss you.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games