Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:04 pm
"The entire Village, if you would. Do it solo or with others as you please," Bast told James before turning to the others. "I will assume that your mission went well, seeing as you're both still alive and healthy. I don't currently have any other missions aside from patrolling the Village--which is the most important--and random D-Ranked missions, like cleaning the streets. You may take some time to yourselves if need be."

Winterwolf78

Michael the sexy king

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

"I'll take a break for a while. Although I wouldn't mind working with Amai in the future. She seems pretty cool." said Kin looking at the Kazakage.

OOC: [ I will be gone to camp until next weekend ]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 pm
Ergo War

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded one more time and made his way to the Exit.

"As you wish."

He said as he walked out the door to the fountain square.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai nodded to Bast, giving a weak smile underneath her scarf to Kin. She turned to depart. Not about to slow down on the missions yet.

[[//exits]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Ergo War

Michael the sexy king

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 pm
Kamiya started bouncing like a bunny as he approached the kage's office. then bounced up to the kage's office and rolled in through the door.
"hey Kage-man. i'm bored. and i dont want to make that tea thing again. got anything?"
the entire time Kamiya couldn't stop bouncing on the spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 pm
dreadno

Sensing urgency in San's voice and realizing the potential need for someone to shove the Seven-Tails into, Bast quickly realized that Kamiya was the most convenient person for the job.

"San," she murmured, a hand to her ear. "I'm sending a potential host to you in case you're dealing with the Seven-Tails."

Her words sounded serious, but her tone implied that she either just wanted the kid out of her hair or wanted to see him gain some battle experience. She removed her hand from her ear and addressed the kid in front of her:

"Very well!" she exclaimed. "I shall send you over to San promptly!"

With that, she drew a summoning seal in the air, activated it, and would send Kamiya over to San.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives came lumbering into the Kazekage's office not even bothering with the secretary who was trying to keep him. While his body might be calm, his eyes told another story. He opened the door to Bast's office with Ayame and the genin in tow. "We're back."

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

dreadno

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:47 pm
Jaxdrill

dreadno

Ergo War

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame walked into the Kage's office following Knives with her hand on Daichi. She was tired and beat but didn't let it show, Daichi on the other hand flopped to the floor and huffed out a breath. He kept his head up and his ears perked, but otherwise looked like a lounging wolf. Ayame just shook her head at him.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Bast sipped on some tea from a mug made out of a skull. She set the cup down as Knives and the others entered, looked thoughtful for a moment, and then spoke.

"So how did things go?" she asked cheerfully. "Should I assume that I'm not in the presence of the Shichibi?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 am
Ergo War

dreadno

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San would appear in a plume of smoke out of the Kage's summon scroll, and give her a quick tap on the forehead to transfer everything he had learned from the trip. He would would speak again to the whole group, finding a cookie in the Kage's cookie jar as he sat on the couch. This would be the first one he had in years.....

"It was a false alarm, but i didnt come back empty handed. Ayame, knives, give the mission report. Its about time that you guys have solo missions, so you might as well get used to actually giving reports now. Recount every detail, and be as specific as you can."

Enjoying the godly cookie, San would look around to see if any of the Kage's golems had tea prepared.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Just click it
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 am
Yo-ko
You said every detail

Ergo War

dreadno

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded, "Daichi and I went and investigated a group of children. They weren't very forthcoming with information even with the bribery of a puppy. One continuously talked about someone he called Ma, and one of the children put what I thought was a note inside my pocket. I ended up embarrassing the boy and he ran so I followed him to an abandoned exotic pets shop witha bakery right beside it. I thought to read the note in my pocket but it was a seal and I was summoned to the cellar which at the time didn't hold anything. I was able to break the seal and get out and when I did the woman who we had so much trouble with came down. We talked for a moment after she threw a blue stone down the well, and she said I robbed her so I ran and went to help San and Knives. It was over by the time I got there and then I led them back to the woman's house. Throughout most of the time we were there there was this strange ticking noise coming from below the city and then even more so below the woman's house in the cellar. After all of us were hiding for a bit we decided on a more direct approach and I went for a jog with the woman. She told me that the clicking was a monster she kept contained. She said she didn't know who the men were that attacked San and Knives, although that turned out to be a lie. I asked her what her involvement was with the children of Rouran, and it seems as if they enjoy her company because they take her seals often. After her getting a rock in her shoe she avoided my questions and I asked the questions once again, but then she ended up on a glider after the creature broke through. Daichi and I chased after her and I shot the glider with lightning discs which hit a shield. The next time I threw them I hit the glider because of the cool down of the shield and I followed the woman as she took her comrade to safety. San had given me a kunai earlier and he told me to throw it which made him appear right behind her. Knives held her in place and then released her at San's orders as he extracted information. We left after that and came back here." Ayame looked at Knives, "Your turn."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:48 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"San's right in saying that the tails was nothing more than a fluke. Though I will admit Shukaku wasn't too pleased with whatever creature was in the cellar well that had been sealed." Knives said agreeing with San.

"Anyway, my part was to investigate the city and someone's making something pretty potent when it comes to chemicals in the city. I came across an old man who was carrying a cart of jars. Seems these jars were pretty explosive caused a whole building to collapse when they had been broken on accident. I sent the rest into the desert which resulted in a wonderful explosion. Regardless, I was confronted by two men who claimed that the people in the port city were crazy, not sure if they are talking about those who took over or some other threat. Anyway, these two seemed to be in league with whoever had the sand gliders. Pretty fast little things on solid flat ground actually. Anyway, we managed to stop them and move on from there." Knives said adjusting his position against the wall with the Shukaku in his head still telling him to kill.

"We investigated the house of this woman. Strange sweet smell was all over the place. I was charged with investigating a man named Souda. He didn't seem to know anything about the smell or the people. Either that or he was somehow unaffected by my interrogation jutsu." Knives said.

"The rest Ayame seems to have caught you up on far as I can tell." Knives said thinking to himself.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX"

Jaxdrill

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:19 pm
Kamiya staggered in still playing with crow's hair and once inside only then seemed to notice where he was. straightening up slightly while trying to make crow stand as well without chakra strings Kamiya fiddled then seemed to lose intrest.
"does his hair seem good to you?"
was all he could say as he stared at the others blankly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm
Bast calmly listened to the reports as she sipped on her tea, trying her best to resist the urge to kill San where he sat. Stealing a cookie was something unforgivable. She silently ordered her pens to stay away from him while they refilled her skull teacup. And really, why was he messing with her? Could he not sense that her cup was once part of a living being?

"Well," she began, ignoring Kamiya's comic non-sequitur comment. "It seems you all have done a good job. Feel free to take some time off, if you'd like.

((Sorry for short post. Gotta run.))

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Jaxdrill

Ergo War

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded, "Thank you." She patted Daichi on the head she needed to get going and do more chakra training. Daichi stretched and padded softly after her.
{Exit}

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games