Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 am
User Image Awai Hatake xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awai had actually managed to fall asleep while leaning against the wall and sitting on the ground. The commotion of every leaving left. She jumped up quickly and moved to the door, knocking on it politely a small blush coming to her face. “Um... Hello?” She said her voice shockingly hesitant as she looked around. She couldn't believe she'd done something so foolish as fall asleep in the hall. Obviously she was more tired after her training than she'd thought.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:03 am
User Image
Maemi watched over the papers he was reading as the room finally emptied out, waiting to stand and approach the Kage. He was almost ready to stand up when a knock interrupted his plans I wonder if the Kage would get mad at me if I tried to barricade her door shut... he scowled as the girl came in but didn't scowl at her. Rather he stood and stepped up to the Kage's desk, putting his papers down on her desk. They were dusty and about a year old. Then he took out the jar. It was a brown clay jar, hermetically sealed and carved with some kind of ruin on it. Maemi didn't know this but the jar was identical to the broken jar Sypher had brought to Kinpaku a year ago after his return from at the ruins "I have information about the ruins." he said simply, ignoring the girl who had come in timidly earlier and looking directly at Kinpaku.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Acuroi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image

"Quite a beautiful shadow at that~" He mused as his feet brought him further into the room. "Greetings shadow. I'm a new genin and I've come not only to greet you, but to retrieve anything I need to begin my life here." A soft smile on his face as he bent over in front of her to maneuver into a bow. He may have been a bit rude in some bits of his introduction, but he would remedy that with his actions.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm
"Ah, thank you, Raikage-sama. I will be sure to complete these as quickly as I can. And on the matter of the evaluations, I'll try not to disappoint." With another bow, Masashi grabbed his mission documents and prompty left the office. Things were getting rather crowded, and with his business concluded, Masashi had no reason to stay. Thus, he left. He had other things to do, namely, missions. And training. In fact, he had a rather hefty workload. Might as well get to it.

[exit to wherever]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Two genin gone, and another one within. One turned to three, it seemed. There were just so many, the clone knew she was running of out free time now, but she couldn't be allowed to take up any more of Maemi's. She'd been about to address the boy, when he had moved to approach. The other genin were present, which made it all the more pressing to get them out of the way, while they discussed the location. She bit her lip, looking down upon the genin present.

"Welcome to the village, as members of the shinobi who support it," she explained, settling more plates upon the table, making certain to carefully move the jar that had been presented to her by Maemi. Setsuna, as he introduced himself, asked after the exams. There wasn't as much time as she'd like to greet some of the newcomers, but she indicated that the three genin present should step forward, the triad of cloud bands sitting upon the desktop. The new one, who had come to meet the "man" was quite the flatterer, but that wasn't going to charm her. Of course, she made her gesture to the slender young man. He had a band to grab, as well.

"And you're looking for the exams? I suppose there is no harm in it," Kinpaku answered Setsuna. It wasn't going to be something she'd deny someone. Finally, her gaze moved to Maemi. "Well, let us hear it then, Maemi. What's suitable with young ears, until we are alone."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Maemi nodded, ignoring the others for a few minutes as he launched into a report "I discovered a record keeping of sorts. Someone..." and he now looked at Kinpaku frankly. He knew exactly WHICH someone had made the record. Kyo had settled that for him accidently whether Kinpaku had meant him to or not "Someone had created this record and cataloged the first 4 layers of ruins. Every room is numbered with detailed accounts of what is in them, how much and where its all placed. There's over 600pages here." he put a hand on the stack of dusty papers he'd flopped on her desk "I checked most of the stuff cursory wise myself and it all lines up. However....the records stop at a room filled with these." he motioned to the jar which was still heated for some reason "Additionally, its clear that the records keeper had also managed to decipher some of the language. He's marked several of the rooms as dangerous and it looks like the room with these jars are in one of them." he reached and took several sheets of paper off the top of the stack and held them out for her "These jars were in a room that was hidden inside a room. According to these papers, everything in that room was sealed in some way and hooked up to taken on a journey." he took up the jar and handled it gingerly "I found several broken jars. Some of what was in them remained on the floor and it was a strange reddish powder. According to the records keeper, the jars are sealed and rigged to explode when tampered with." he lowered the jar to the floor at his feet. "As for the rest of the ruins, much of it is in a state of half excavation. Nothing has been moved or touched. I....Anything else I could say should be left for your ears only. Also, I wish permission to take this jar to the hospital and have them run tests on its contents. I believe it may shed light on....past events that may have biased many towards the ruins and those who excavated it." In other words....Maemi was well aware of what had happened now. Sypher had become involved in something in the ruins which had resulted in his subsequent death. He didn't know much more then that...but he was not going to be stopped now. He leaned forward now, looking at her earnestly "Kage-san," he began, unwittingly using the same affectionate title Sypher had used for Kinpaku "Kage-san, if you want the truth...the actual truth...I need to look into this jar's contents. And I need as much knowledge as you can give me. An unbiased truth, Kage-san."

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Awai entered the office and looked to the Raikage as she spoke. She listened to the words and then spoke the the kage her voice respectful, as she walked further into the office. “Ma'am... I am Awai Hatake and I request that I might take part in the Chuunin exams that are to be held soon. I would like to test my skills against those of my own strength...” She bowed her head slightly, looking at the desk as the words came out. Her brother had taught her to respect those of a higher station than herself or it would lead to problems. “If it would not be too rude of me to make such a request...”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:13 pm
Akito would enter the office as he would have a huge smile on his face. He would wobble his way to the office as he would enter looking around at everyone in the room. He would see the kage as he would make his way towards the kage "HELLO! I'm Akito and I have come here for two things. One is that I would like to receive my handband and two I would like permission to enter the chunnin exams." Akito would say as he would look around towards all the older people in the room.  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Acuroi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image

He would easily comply with the wishes of his "shadow." Taking the band, he would gaze over the rest of the items that lay along her desk. That.. a maybe even a bit that lay behind it. Discrete as he may be, perhaps she would notice. She was the leader after all~ "Exams?" He questioned as he remembered talk about evaluations and examinations. "You would not mind if I attended those as well would you? If there is a will there is a way. Becoming the next level higher would greatly increase his capabilities as a medical ninja.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Unbelievable. Three more requests for the chuunin exams! Now, Maemi had her attention for the most part, but then again... She'd summoned some of the genin over, while the ninja had begun. While most came and grabbed hold of their bands, inquiring after the exams, the flirty one had clearly thought he could do more than so. Her fist rapped upon the desk with a thunderous outcome just once. It was as if she were calling her office to order, understandably so. Three genin requesting the exams, while a mission report was given.

"You genin make me think I should be holding preliminaries just to see who should go," the Raikage laughed some, shaking her head, "Just to make sure I'm not sending someone who would perform pitifully so! Though I don't have the time now, so you'll all just have to prove me wrong, won't you?"

"No reports of activity, though?" Kin inquired, looking up at Maemi. She'd received word from the occasional star gazer odd lights were visible from the mountain top. Those would be investigated later, however. "I'm afraid we'll have to bar investigation for the time being, Maemi. Go back to your instructor. Learn. I'll call you in at a later point."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:17 pm
xxxxxxxzori xxx» xxx( hojo )
xxxxxxxxxxx»xxstatsxxx Chakra: 325 / 325xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000
xxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zori stepped up to the Raikage's office in the same manner that she had done many months ago to get her headband. The girl had been training by herself mostly around the Kumo territories, working on chakra control. She even managed to visit her family, and got an interesting bloodline scroll from her father. She brought them a few treats like a nice daughter, since she was now more prosperous than her parents. But now after all those days of easy training and eating, she was ready to actually do something. She followed the several others through the door, and everyone stated their business. Most were receiving headbands and getting their first missions, but many were registering for the chunin and jounin exams or evaluations as well. The girl considered taking part in those as well but quickly dismissed the idea. It was probably to late anyway. But she figured she should just stop standing around with nothing to say and deliver her purpose.

When the room was quiet for a moment, Zori spoke, introducing herself with a bow. "Hello Raikage-sama, I have been a chunin for a while and would like a mission. Preferably something other than cleaning the hot springs." Though she would take another one of those, if offered. Zori wasn't usually one to say no, especially to a superior. She wanted a mission that would make her use what she's learned, or at least one that she got to travel somewhere. Either alone, or with a group. But any mission would at least give her something to do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 am

Awai bowed her head to the Raikage once more, a small smile appearing on her lips. “Thank you Raikage-sama.” She grabbed her headband and quickly exited the office intending to get in some lats minute training before the Chuunin exam.

Quote:
EXIT

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

A warm loving aura entered the busy office as a woman stepped in, her skin glowing white as her snowy hair. Wraps finally off of the whole left side of her body showing her smooth elegant skin. Her purple eyes shinning in miraculous joy of being home. The woman was absolutely stunning in the eyes of most, but the face had been gone from her beloved home for so long! A breeze picked up from the open door and swept her hair up in silky whipping locks, her hair shimmered beautifully. The short shirt she was wearing also flapped as well, showing her toned abdomen. Just by looking at her who knew her before could tell she gained much in power. New found power within herself.

Scanning the room with her indigo hues the Cat Sage purred softly cracking her perfect pale face into a grin at the edges. She saw her former team-mate; Zori. And the Raikage. A new redheaded boy and a few knew genin she did not recognize as well. Then, her eyes fell upon a blond, meditating to the side of the Kage's office. Sukai, blinked. Looking at him. He made her touch her Oni horn choker in thought. Brushing him off she looked back at the Kage, but her eyes once again went to him, why they did so she did not know until it was finally she spoke in her soft gentle voice. "Raikage-sama. It is I, Sukai Chriyo-shi. I have returned from my--- She then again looked at the boy, it finally clicking. Her heart stopped, becoming slow, then fast in her chest. Her face becoming pale. Brother!? I thought. . . . You were dead!

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image

No amount of noise would snap this genin into obedience. His form never shifted until he heard her words of approval. Smiling, he now had an answer to a question he did not really care about. "I'll train a bit, make sure I make my shadow proud~" He mused in a joking matter. He was not actually going to these exams and in fact had not even signed up. He came too late to enter, but that was fine with him. He had other ways to further himself here in this world of ninja. With light foot steps, Kitae would make his way out of the office. There were too many people and he needed to begin his own personal mission. To be the best.. there ever was~

[/Exit]

Acuroi

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 am
Akito would nod towards the Kage before he would make his leave. He guess he would train some more before the exams started.

Exit//

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games