Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:27 pm
((Sorry!!))

Kiri paused, as if that idea hadn't occurred to her. She laughed. "I suppose you're right. I never thought of it like that." She grinned at his offer of a race. "You're on. Three, two, one, go!!" She took off running, subtly manipulating the wind around her. It made running easier.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm
Nowe took off as she did, pushing his legs as hard as they would go so he could keep up with her little wind resistance. "You know if your wind power didn't make it so much fun I'd call you cheap." he said playfully, jumping onto a building before launching himself towards the mountain and began to run up it's side. The last time they did this, they eneded up having to climb half the way..but they had much better chakra control now.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm
"Awww......You know you love me anyways." Kiri told him mockingly. She jumped up, using a small breeze to boost the distance she could leap. She hit the rock face running, chakra smoothly binding her to the rocky surface. She raced towards the top, trying to get up there first.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm
"Yes, Yes I do. Very much." Nowe said, moving as fast as he could. He then leaped off, a grin on his face. He performed handsigns, "Grand Fireball Jutsu" He concentrated the fire, manipulating it into a jet of flame that propelled him up to the top...and back over the side as he miscalculated the trajectory. "Damn it!" He yelled, catching himself halfway and running back up.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 pm
Tayu didn't really know where she was heading. She simply wandered around the village, and soon she came to the ramen shop she used to hang out at with her team when they were genin. She was a bit surprised when she saw Kohane heading there as well, but it was a pleasant surprise. "Hey, Kohane-chan!" she called.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 pm
Kiri laughed, watching Nowe fly over top. She jumped up the last distance, landing lightly. She grinned at him, running up. "I'm not sure whether to count that as winning or failing." She told him with a laugh.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm
After minutes of nothing, Zane sighed and headed back into town to get some food before calling it a night, stopping by Ichiraku for some ramen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm
"I call it your lucky I can't do math well." Nowe said, getting to his feet and walking over to her. He suddenly took her hands, and planted a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips. "But either way..I love you Kiri.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm
Kiri chuckled. She returned the kiss softly. "I love you Nowe. No matter how silly you are at times." She hugged him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am
Nowe smiled and moved his arms around her, holding her close. One hand stroked her cheek lightly before he kissed her again, closing his eye's. He would enjoy this moment for as long as he could.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri leaned against him, savoring this small bit of peace, a moment when the world just stood still. She returned the kiss gently but with the same passion she gave to everything. When they finally broke apart, she smiled at him before burying face against his chest. "I love you Nowe." She murmured, so silly attachments on it this time. Just an honest declaration of how she felt.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 am
Nowe gave her a small squeeze, resting his chin gently ontop of her head. A queit embrace that meant the world to him. "I love you to Kiri, so much." He whispered, his eye's moving up to look at the stars. "I'd do anything to keep that pretty smile on your face."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

Kiri turned her head slightly, still resting against his chest, to look up at the stars. "Thank you." She murmured softly. For once in her life, the hyperactive girl was calm, content in Nowe's arms. "You can see so many stars from up here."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 am
Nowe nodded, "Yeah...it's beautifull...not as beautifull as some crazy wind ninja I know, but still beautiful." he said, giving her a playfull grin. "They say the first ninja created the moon..makes you wonder if there's a way to create a mini star to give to a loved one.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

Kiri chuckled quietly. "That would be interesting." She murmured thoughtfully. "To create a star......." She shook her head to clear it. "Odd little thought, but definitely amusing."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games