Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Ah. I see. You're gonna be nice unlike us guys who would've been hitting him with a shoe right about now to get him talking about what he's figured out. We're kinda mean like that,” Sheik teased while tapping his earring briefly so a pair of jeans and a tanktop would appear in his lap. It was better than just boxers. He stood up and quickly slid into the jeans, buttoning them up rather quickly before sliding the tanktop on and extending a hand out to her. “So then what would you like to do while they're talking?

Shayde nodded slightly as he slid his arms around Sky's neck and briefly kissed him on the forehead. “I'm alright. I was just thinking too much. Probably 'cause I still don't get how I ended up from the doom-and-gloom member of the group to the shy and somewhat timid guy. Sorry if I looked all dazed,” he responded in a soft snicker. Tuning out the darker thoughts of what happened last night up through the morning, he brushed his fingers through Sky's hair and pressed his lips against Sky's lips. He still couldn't figure out why he found comfort in Sky's arms let alone just being in the same room as him, but for now he could care less. At the moment, he just wanted to be in Sky's arms and to just forget about the rest of the world.

Yea... One of those three back-to-back-to-back pains doesn't remember most of what happened and still feels guilty for trying to kill Hades. I didn't tell him anything about his far more sane side of my berserk side... If that makes sense... I figured that I'd leave that up to Sheik to do since Sheik is less likely to be killed although more likely to be killed than Sky,” Ephraim murmured while chewing on his lip. Glancing briefly at Kana, he let out a sigh. How to discuss her life to her? Option A; be blunt about it. Option B; try being nice about it. Option C; just make her an intel jawbreaker like he usually did for missions. Decisions, decisions.

Lulu let out a soft sigh before retracting his claws and standing back up. “When you're done with the love-fest down there, you both have my permission to go back to the house with him. I'm going back on my rounds,” he sighed lightly only to jump off the tree branch backwards and running off back to his rounds of protecting the house.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm
Dantes_river

"food sounds good..." Kana blushed lightly, fidgeting with her hair.

blushing lightly, Skylar kissed him back and pulled him as close as possible. he could tell something was bothering him, but he didn't want to bug him about it...

"well... at least he isn't gonna crack again...." she mumbled, playing with her necklace some as she looked at him.

Kansei gave a small sigh as she watched him run off before jumping off of the Inu-boy and starting back to the house.

Bander gave a small sigh as he walked behind the panther, his ears twitching at the sounds inside the house.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:49 pm
Pure T0rture

Actually, food sounds like a really good idea. My stomach is talking to me,” Sheik smiled lightly before pulling Kana to her feet, lifting her off her feet and heading out the door. After reaching the kitchen, he set her back on her feet and glanced around. Hades wasn't in the kitchen, but there were multiple bentos set out on the countertop. “He probably went outside for some fresh air... Or chewing on an arm in a vorner somewhere in the house. Kidding. Looks like he finished the food too and was keeping them warm by leaving them in the bentos. I have zero clues as to how he can make a full course meal for thirty in less time than it should take to cook something.” He then handed her one of the bentos only to hold out a set of chopsticks in one hand, a fork in the other.

He felt himself get pulled as close to Sky as was possible and the kiss being returned, things going rather smoothly until a flicker of one of the red circles flashed through his head. Shayde slightly pulled back from the kiss and set his cheek against Sky's shoulder, his grip tightening a little. “I'm sorry... I'm still trying to figure out what happened earlier... I mean, one minute I was on the bed with you and the next I was trying to kill Hades and yet all he did was give me that doofy smile of his and say welcome back. What the heck did he mean by welcome back?” he mumbled softly.

Right. He's already said he won't try to kill us anymore. One thing I question about him being the only sane Shadowalker that seems to know the secrets of that nearly extinct race is if he's stronger than my berserk side and has control over moving the Shadow Roads around alongside those skeleton things... Can he tap into my berserk side and let it out on a whim? I don't like the idea of being a minion. A coworker or informant is better than being minionized” Ephraim sighed lightly as he shifted his gaze back to Rissa and briefly kissing her on the forehead. He then proceeded to readjusting how he was sitting and trying to ignore the light blush that'd crept up onto his face.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 pm
Dantes_river

smiling softly, Lana grabbed the chopsticks from him and sat down with her bento. "Thanks..... " she grinned, finally looking down at the food hades had made. "Wow this looks delicious!" She grinned, looking back to him.

Letting out a small sigh, Skylar's hands tightened slightly on Shayde. "I'm.... Not sure what to tell you.... They didn't make it all that clear to me either... And I was half asleep until that point...." He murmured, gently rubbing his back in an attempt to comfort him.

Taking his hand, Rissa gave a small sigh and shook her head. "That's... Definitely unnerving..... But for now, let's not linger too long on sad topics... Lets try and have a bit of fun, okay?" She mumbled, smiling at him.

Taking a small step into the house, Kansei looked around before her eyes fell on Sheik. sheik.... Kana.... she murmured, padding over with a small purr.

Following Kansei in, bander stopped in the doorway as his eyes landed on Kana almost immediately.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Pure T0rture

Any time. Itadakimasu,” Sheik responded smoothly while just using the fork to pick up some of the meat and rice and sliding it into his mouth as if he were using chopsticks. After swallowing it, he flashed a light smile. “Tastes ten times better than it looks let alone smells. He is definitely a master chef. Hm? Oh hey, Kan- Who's that?” He was rather cheerful up until he'd heard Kansei calling him and Kana thus turning to where he could see her. That also came with a surprise visitor apparently and quickly made his smile vanish altogether. Of course he had the feeling that even if he failed to deal with the male, Hades was there watching him just as carefully.

Shayde bit his lip lightly, but had returned to being quiet as Sky tried to comfort him. It was helping a bit, but he still had that worry in the back of his mind. “It's alright... Thanks anyways,” he murmured lightly before lightly biting him on the neck near his shoulder. “Keep going. If memory serves me correctly, you kept stopping because of a stupid vampire dislocating my leg. I'm not going to be teased like that again just 'cause of a stupid thought that makes no sense to me. I'll attack Sheik with a barrage of questions later since he probably knows yet never told me about it. Kay?

Right... What's considered fun amongst normal people exactly? Raised in an orphanage similar to that of the Ninja Assassin movie's Ozunu Clan, but a bit harsher than that so my only fun was going through a training excercise where I didn't make any mistakes nor showed the weakness of being injured,” Ephraim smiled lightly while giving Rissa's hand a light squeeze only to raise an eyebrow followed by a quick reasoning as to why he asked such a question. While Trevor had always told him to go see a movie or just take a trip to the hot springs more often than not, he'd naturally go in search of work to do and information to gather for a target as his version of fun. Scraping up intel on people from absolutely nothing was fun to him. Of course he was waiting on a lead from another informant on all the details known on Hades' true name right now, but that didn't mean he had to jump on it as soon as he got the information. He had centuries of details to gather after all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:43 pm
Dantes_river
sorry i take forever...

she gave a smile and was about to eat when she heard her sister. "Kansei....?"

Kana gave a sigh and shook her head. there are things we need to talk about.... "things i haven't been very honest about..." she murmured, suddenly a human again despite the sun being up. taking Bander's hand she bit her lip. "this is Bander.... he's.... well, he's the person that helped me an you escape from the labs where we were imprisoned..."

"hey there, Karasu" Bander smiled softly, only to give a sad sigh at Kana's confused look. "so you don't remember even your name...."

he smirked softly and gently kissed him again, pulling back for a moment with a sigh. "alright.... " he sighed, rubbing the side of his head. damn.. why won't my headache stop...?

"well, we could hang out outside... we could go see a movie.... " she shrugged, chewing absentmindedly on her lip. "we could also, go play laser tag... or go to the skate park...."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm
Pure T0rture
It's alright.

Karasu? Karasu... Hot damn~ Um... Excuse my outburst and feel free to take a seat. Oh yeah! Kansei, Hades left you a bento as well,” Sheik started out in a mumble only to suddenly become cheerful followed by becoming bashful at having come to the realization of speaking his thoughts aloud. He then returned to eating while keeping his gaze on the male from the corner of his eye. After just moving some things in his bento around so as to make the shape of a bird, he tapped Kana on the shoulder and pointed to it with his chopsticks followed by pointing to the smile on his face. “Looks like our luck is starting to change for the better~ Oh and Bander, you can call me Sheik. A pleasure to meet you.

Finding himself furrowing his brow slightly, Shayde lightly cupped Sky's face in his hands. “Talk to me, Sky. What's wrong?” he murmured softly, his thumb on his left hand gently brushing against his cheek. His worries switched from his black outs to Skylar not really seeming himself.

Laser tag? What is laser tag? It sounds fun,” Ephraim questioned curiously as he briefly glanced behind him. A flicker of a smile passed over his face before he glanced back down at the ground in front of him yet only rubbed his thumb gently against the back of Rissa's hand. “Looks like he made it one piece too. I'll still have to fill in some of the blanks for her, but he can help slide her into the realm of crazy...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 pm
Dantes_river

the inu gave a slight nod and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you" he murmured before his gaze drifted back to Kana. "I'm not too surprised that you don't know.... Many of us lost our memories due to what they did...." He sighed, his words laced with as much sorrow as acid.

"I suppose I should start... Since this is as much my tale as his..." Kansei mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Nee-chan....? What're you talking about...?" Kana mumbled in her confusion.

"First, I'm not your sister..... Not by blood anyways.... I'm your cousin. But your parents were killed while away from our home village and so your mothers sister, my mother, took you in...."

"H-head ache...." He mumbled, squinting slightly as he pain on the side of his head increased. With Shayde's hand son the way, it would be hard to see the black liquid losing out of the mark by his eye.

"laser tag is when you get a group of friends together and you go to a building... You're given a best and a plastic gun.... And they split you into teams.... " she mumbled, biting her lip softly. "Then they let you out into this sort of playing field..... There's things to climb on and hide behind... It's a lot like a battle field would be... But.... More.... Fake." She shrugged, rolling her eyes. "It's fun though because even the best marksmen still have issues. The six of us went as a group once and truth ended up loosing. Which is amusing because her aim is usually perfect."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:02 am
Pure T0rture

What kind of hea-? What in the...?” Shayde started as he figured it was just a normal headache, but ended up interrupting himself by the feel of something wet against his hand. Examining the black liquid for a second, he just grew more confused. “I'm uh... I'm gonna get Maso to bring Krystina in here 'cause I'm starting to doubt aspirin and a coke is gonna get rid of this headache... Or maybe Adra would know? Maso, you hear me?

Loud an' clear so just be sure you two are decent. Stina, I think something's up with your brother. Shadowheart would like you to come to their room as fast as is possible. Adele-guy sitting way over yonder, I think he would like to see if you can figure out what's up since you seem like a smart guy,” Maso sighed before gently shaking Krystina's shoulder and giving a slight whistle at Adramalech's general direction.

It sounds like a challenge I haven't taken on yet,” the coppery-eyed male smiled lightly while ignoring the flickers of shadows around them. He didn't really care to listen to the shadows right now which actually surprised him since it was one of the only things he ever really couldn't wait patiently for before having met Rissa. “We could go do that. I've heard about skate parks, been to a couple so as to track down certain targets and information even, so we could also do that. How does a few rounds of laser tag followed by the skate park sound? We could always take Hades' bentos with us and act like it's a picnic. There's also the option of smacking my head into a wall for trying to be a normal guy not involved with the brotherhood.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:00 pm
Dantes_river

Kansei and bander soon fell into telling Kana about the horrible things done to them and their families in the labs, ending with their escape into a small village."so.... if things are cleared up, i'm gonna be heading out now...." Bander sighed as he and Kansei finished telling their story.

"alright... bye.." Kansei sighed and gave him a hug before he walked away. turning back, she was gonna say the same, only to see Kana's pale face. "you okay...?" she murmured, gently placing a hand against her head.

"y-yeah... j-just.... that was a lot to take in..." Kana mumbled, her voice cracking.

"let's go...." Krystina nodded, giving a small frown as she held his hand.

looking up, Adra nodded lightly and stood. "alright then." he murmured, tucking his cigarette into his ear.

Rissa gave a small smile and held his hand. "i like the first option the most." she hummed, her eyes flickering slightly.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:32 pm
Pure T0rture
It's alright.

I didn't think people still did that... The brotherhood's definitely been slacking if that's been allowed to happen,” Sheik mumbled softly to himself while gently sliding his hand into Kana's hand. Shortly after doing that, he gently started to stroke the back of her hand with his thumb in as comforting a manner as was possible. The food, however, was forgotten.

Jumping down off the roof and landing in front of Bander, Hades slid out an envelope from the inside of his shirt and held it out to the inu. “Give it to the first person you come across. Don't ask. Don't look at it. Don't discuss it. Just do it and continue about your business... Thank you,” he murmured calmly, his mask pulled up and yet his gaze diverted away from him.

Nodding slightly, Maso left the room with Krystina and Adra without the slightest bit of hesitation. It had taken him a while to get his wings to curl up along his spine, but now that they were there he was just wanting them to stay out of the way. Once they made it to Shadowheart's and Sky's room, he just seemed to freeze and slide a hand over his mouth. “That was a bad wave of nausea... You two go on in. I'll be inside in a minute,” he mumbled behind his hand. Shayde, on the other hand, was keeping Skylar in a gentle embrace with the other's head leaning against his shoulder.

Alrighty then. We'll go with the first option and I promise not to use the shadows to cheat in the games of laser tag. It wouldn't be fair to anyone besides Shadowheart if I did that,” Ephraim smiled lightly while pulling Rissa into a nearby shadow without warning, his hand and a shadowy hand-like figure briefly covering her nose, mouth and eyes. As soon as it happened, the shadowy hand dissipated and Ephraim's hand revealed the laser tag building to her. “Tadah~ Can't believe the shadows actually knew what I was talking about when I was thinking laser tag. Still so many secrets hidden in the dark that even I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:23 pm
Dantes_river

Bander nodded lightly and sighed. "oh, that reminds me.... can you give this to Kana? she gave it to me a long time ago and i think she might like it back." he smiled, holding out a silver chain with a black feather pendant.

"there's a lot people get away with....." Kansei sighed, giving her little sister a small kiss on the forehead before she walked out.

Kana gave a small sigh and held his hand a bit tighter.

glancing back, Krystina gave a small frown. "you gonna be okay?" she murmured, gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

"you help him, i'mma see what's up." Adra sighed as he stepped around Maso and took a look inside. "so.... what's up...?" he murmured, his eyes flickering from shayde to the barely moving Skylar in his arms.

Sky gave a slight whimper, holding onto Shayde's shirt tightly.

"he got a headache?"

"heh, no matter how much we learn, there's always gonna be a ton that we don't know." she smiled, slowly pulling him towards the building.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Sheik gave a soft sigh before returning to being quiet, unsure of how to make such a past seem not too bad. He actually doubted that such a thing could exist so he continued the gentle, comforting strokes of his thumb on the back of her hand. The brotherhood would definitely be hearing a complaint from him about such things still existing to this day.

Hades briefly glanced at the pendant before taking it and shifting his gaze away from the inu again. “Sure thing... Safety and peace be with you,” he responded lowly. He then scaled a tree with relative ease and jumped back onto the rooftop without much else being said. He said he'd return it, but he never said when.

Maso briefly nodded before dropping into a crouch and slightly rubbing his eyes. “Think I'm still getting those phantom injuries is all. I don't feel as fragile anymore, but I'm still getting the sharp pains every once in a while. Sheik said it's things I most likely experienced before I died and it's not really causing any damage so I'm not too worried about it. It'll just break my focus every once in a blue moon,” he answered with a flicker of a smile.

He's got a headache and... He's got black goo coming from the mark right there by his eye,” Shadowheart responded cooly, his gaze shifting up to Adra although he was still lightly brushing his fingers through the other's hair. “I'm better at killing than healing and our better medics aren't available at the moment so I have to rely on those not busy at the moment. You got an idea of what's up with him?

Unless you're Texenius Ashiwar, the super genius, halfbred ancient sorcerer avoiding mankind altogether. Most of what I've learned about him is how he turned his back on the vampire nations and scattered ancient texts of various different languages amongst layers and layers of realms. Word is that his advice is either pretty straight forward or riddled together with life lessons yet that's the only help he'll ever really give unless something directly affects him,” Ephraim retorted with a soft chuckle. Once inside the building, however, he seemed to take mental pictures of faces while trying to remain in that area of a normal teenager instead of knocking the crap out of the boys sliding on their vests and talking a lot of smack. “First challenge of laser tag is dealing with the losers who have nothing going on for them except laser tag. Gomen ne. Speaking my thoughts aloud.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm
Dantes_river
urgh.... heart burn sucks...

Kana gave him a tiny smile and turned to him. "at least i know my real name...." she sighed, pulling her hand through her hair.

"back at ya." he murmured, and, with a small nod, Bander started off, humming a random tune to himself as he went.

"if you're sure..." Krystina nodded, and held his hand.

"ah...." Adra nodded and slowly walked over, examining the black ooze for a moment before sighing. "so that's almost over too...." he purred, softly. "he'll be fine in a few more minutes.... but it seems my leaving his body has allowed the other curse to lift. he's regaining his powers."

"n-now....?" sky blinked, his eyes slowly opening despite the pain it caused.

"yup. i suppose you'll be seeing things that aught not be seen again. portals and visions and what not.... " the demon chuckled, his eyes flickering. "not to mention true forms and sometimes thoughts."

she gave a small smirk and ruffled his hair. "you're rambling again~" she teased, her eyes glimmering as she eyed a few newbs that were giving her a .... well, a hungry look. "wanna beat some morons?" she smirked, paying for their game.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm
Pure T0rture
I know it.

"Yeah... That's kind of why I ended up going hot damn earlier. I didn't really expect to meet my one until a little later in life and yet here you are. It was definitely a surprise... I'm sorry your past wasn't exactly all that grand either. The brotherhood's been slacking too much so they'll be getting a nasty gram from me," Sheik murmured lightly while flashing a guilty smile. He then gently wrapped an arm around her, kissing her gently on top of the head. Now he was starting to feel like Trevor.

As Hades had said, the first person to appear in front of Bander as soon as he left Lulu's perimeter was a female dressed similarly to Ephraim. She just held her hand out as if expecting the letter from Hades.

Maso nodded slightly only to stand back up, his hand lightly gripping Krystina's hand as he stepped in the doorway. Seeing Shadowheart not really making eye contact or having that air of 'touch me and you're dead' about him seemed a bit off, but didn't say anything about it.

So it's nothing to really be concerned about. It's just a curse being lifted... That's good,” Shadowheart breathed softly while keeping his gaze shifting just about anywhere there wasn't someone sitting or standing. It probably didn't help that he didn't like asking for help and yet his hand had been forced since he wasn't all that great with lifting curses or anything medical.Finally shifting his gaze up to Adramalech, his voice changed a bit although it was barely noticeable. “I noticed his aura was changing a bit, but... Adra, is he part of the realm opposite of ours?

I thought so,” Ephraim sighed lightly only to flash a light smile and nod. Taking up the vests, he slid one onto his arm while holding the other out for Rissa. “I'd love to teach a few morons a lesson they'llnever forget. I hope they won't claim we're cheating though. Newbs and those who are bad at losing always claim that the better player is cheating and it gets so irritating.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games