Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled the heard what Austin said."Wait what they get to go already and we have to stay here," she said and crossed her arms. Hannah sighed and made a mad face. She then giggled because she was just kidding about being mad. She was confused at why they got to go now and they all had to wait.

User Image
Mood--- Excited

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Why do they get to go.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith nodded as Rosemarie came over and talked to him and Sean.
Man she doesn't have to be so bossy all the time. he thought as she walked away. "So Sean do you see this Professor?" he asked as he looked at the group.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:53 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded as Cloe spoke. "Yeah I know what you mean. I'm thinking I'd do well in Gryffindor." She laughed as Hannah complained and pouted. "I think that once all the upperclassmen leave then the professor will come and take us across the lake. So the faster they leave the faster we get sorted!"

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean nodded as Rosemarie told them to stay there and wait. As Keith asked him if he saw the professor. Sean shook his head.
To many people! he thought started to feel anxious as well as nervous. "N-no." he stuttered.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe listened to Gracie attentively, then bounced up and down on with excitement, on the spot. "Oooh, I can't wait, it's going to be awesome!"

She heard rustling coming from her pocket. "Oh, I have some Every Flavour Beans. Would you like some?" She asked, offering them round. Why am I always trying to feed everyone, she wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"Of course, Sam," he answered him. "I'm a Ravenclaw Chaser, after all." Plus, I like advanced courses, Chase added mentally. He always looked for classes back in London that gave extra rigor into the workload. He liked a challenge. Besides, flying required less physical strength than he previously thought.

Suddenly, he heard a girl exclaim something about being lucky because someone went into the forest. Which forest? The only one that came to mind was the Forbidden Forest. Why would you envy such an experience? Chase thought, staring at the ground, his smiled disappearing from his face. Of course, he know he shouldn't jump to conclusion.

He heard an upperclassman yell at the first years to wait and the rest of the students to go to the carriages. Was it time already? A couple more minutes and he would be back in Hogwarts, the huge castle that he already spent a year in. "That's us!" he said with a grin, trying to forget about what just happened.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather glared at him, her eyes squinted. She could tell he was joking, but still. "No, I am not the Quaffle. I'm a Beater, thank you very much. So if you ever cross me, beware flying bludgers. Remy's made the team too, as a Chaser." she explained. She heard someone call for the first years to go to the boats and the other students to go to the carriages. She sighed, remembering her voyage to Hogwarts in the boats last year. She took Remy's hand in hers and smiled at her new friends. "Well, that's the cue to head out. Dhyl, James, Erik, Edd, I'll see you guys at the feast, okay? Good luck with the sorting. Who knows? Maybe one of you will end up in my house?" she said with a laugh. She waited for Remy to say her goodbyes, then they would end to the carriages together.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith sighed as Sean stuttered. He was obviously not handling this well.
Oh no. he thought, He placed his hand on his twin's shoulder. "Calm down, take deep breaths." he said trying to help his younger twin.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell smiled and waved and introduced herself to three separate people feeling the energy in the air raise along with the nervous tension. She was happy she was meeting so many people, especially first years, but she really really really wanted the professors to get here. Such a conundrum! But it wasn't like she wasn't enjoying her small talk with the group; she giggled when Grace exclaimed that she was Scottish and nodded with her small smile when the other girl, Michelle she thinks, asked if her name was Nell. Then she introduced herself to the red haired Hannah, which she mistook for a brunette from so far away, and waved happily at the newer girl. "Hello, I'm Nell I'm a wee firstie too." her gaelic accent kicking in. When she heard the blonde one say she had no hobbies or the like she frowned and began to think. "Well, what do you like to do? Whatever it is I bet you can turn it into a hobby." she nodded along with her sentence with her smile still in place. Nell made a gagging noise when Grace spoke about getting stuck in the toilets. "Hen Merlin, why in the world would you want to be stuck in a lavvy?"

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Hannah, Michelle, Cloe, and Kena ((OOC: I think that's everyone, sorry if I missed you or misspelled your name ^^"))

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie watched as the upperclassmen all started to dissipate and wander towards the carriage. "This is it." She said quietly. She looked at the friends around her and smiled encouragingly. "We're going to be sorted soon, and then our new life starts." She licked her lips in anticipation and started bouncing on her heels again.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled,"That's so true, bloody hell get out of here upperclassmen,"she said with a smirk. Then she saw two twin blonde boys and smiled."Hey,"she yelled and waved frantically at Keith and Sean. This wasn't normal of her she always tried to keep to many people away from her. Though her group could fit a few more in it for the boats.

User Image
Mood--- Excited

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Proffesor hurry up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy said goodbye to all her new friends, glad that she had new friends this year. "Toodles guys! I hope you get the houses you want!" she said as she grabbed Heather's wrist. "Come on Heath! We have to get a good carraige! I don't want to share with a weirdo!" she giggled as she waved once more, then ran off.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle shrugged when Nell asked her about her hobbies. "I've spent the last five years taking care of my little sister and before that I spent all my time with my father doing random stuff. Never really had time for hobbies." She tilted her head as Hannah called over some more kids and smiled at the twins. "Hello." She said softly.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Violet the Maestro
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

James looked up to see one of the older boys ordering everyone about. He was probably a prefect or something judging from the amount of authority he seemed to have. "See you later then," the girl said as she realized that Remy and Heather would be leaving soon.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe nodded hello to Nell and tried to explain she hadn't wanted to get stuck in the toilet. "The locks are just tricky, you have to get it just right or they don't open. It's a hazard really. I'm surprised someone hasn't got carried back to platform 9 and 3/4 before now,"

She was a bit in awe of Hannah for swearing. She gave her a look of approval.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games