Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 am

Hilanda Monteiour

User Image

Okay, I know I'm young...

She smiled at him and moved her hand from the bracelet to pick up the lavender again. Hilanda gave him and then touched the earring on her right ear, saying clearly, "Papa? Send the two you have at the Waystation to Rune Rock Waystation. No, I'm giving you an order as the Keeper. Send them and tell Gretchiv that they will be there in five. Good. Fire Guard you Papa."

She turned back to the group of men staring at her and she smiled. "Mama and Papa told me that there where two people at my Waystation that were looking for the Princess too. I can take you to her, but..." She looked down, her green eyes suddenly pale blue. "She's not awake, and that's all I can say for now. The forest has ears now, just like everywhere aside from the Waystations. Come, I'll take you to her." she told them and bowed to the King and Prince before taking Jorden's hand and starting to walk away.

She stopped and raced for the large clumps of lemon grass, grabbing as much as she could before returning to them and once again leading them through the dense and confusing trees.

...But I got as much heart as the grown-ups do.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden knew that this seemed too good to be true, and that he should be more suspicious, but he couldn't bring himself to suspect a little girl. He felt his heart sink when the little girl told him that Harmony was unconscious, but bit back the flood of questions that threatened to burst forth. "Is this Waystation close? And what is your name?" Jorden asked the girl curiously as they walked.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 am

Hilanda Monteiour

User Image

Okay, I know I'm young...

Lany looked up at him and pointed to the small house that was coming into view. "It's there Prince Jorden. And I'm Hilanda Monteiour, Keeper of Winding Path Waystation, the one where your friends are at. You can call me Lany though, Tobi and Lina always called me that." She said as they drew closer.

She could hear the other two muttering softly, her sharp ears picking up words like, 'Sirrah', and 'How can we trust her?'. She turned on the red haired man and snarled, her eyes a very piercing yellow. "I guess you can't, but I'm putting every rebel in jeapordy by trusting you now aren't I? Just shut up, or take a hike you jerk." She told him angrily.

...But I got as much heart as the grown-ups do.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked at the young girl in shock and fell silent, dispite hearing Dukes chuckling to him softly. "You just got owned by a nine year old man. That's rough." And he shot him a glare.

As they entered the house, he saw a huge male Dragon, easlily six eight, stand and look at the group of males and sniff the air. He saw him nod to Dukes, and bow to Jorden. "Your Highness, we just got word of Lany bringing you and your friends coming through a Land-Jump. Hayley, take them to the Princess. And I'll seal the door once the other two arrive and go down. We can't have the Fire guard showing up with the passage exposed." He heard him say.

He heard Lany clear her throat softly as she came back from the kitchen and say, "Breddik, I'll need to redo the enchantment on the wall soon. It's getting old and I don't want it breaking if they do come. I'll stay up here for when you seal it so I can redo it."

He looked at the young girl in shock, his mouth open in awe of her abilites as another Dragonette bowed to them and motioned for them to follow her to the wall, tracing a bind rune on it and watching it melt into nothing as the stairs were exposed. He walked down the stairs slowly, suddenly hearing someone yell, "Intuders! Lina, Someone's here!"

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 am

Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias stood as he smelled many various people coming down the stairs and into the cellar, unsheathing his sword as Lina stood as well. "You are not going to drag her back there! You will all die for trying!" He told them and felt fire gather in his mouth, ready to breathe it at them.

He felt Melina grab his arm and shout, "Tobi, wait! It's the Prince! It's her brother!" And he let the fire slowly seep back into his Source.

He slowly resheathed his sword and bowed to the young Dragon. "My apologies Your Highness, I thought you were working for Sahiel. I must defend the Heir with my life, and I am sorry for my earlier confusion." He said gently.

...Doesn't really matter though. Either way, someone's gonna die.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:51 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden led the little group down the stairs, stopping abruptly when faced with a very angry dragon. He raised his hands in a non-threatening gesture, wondering who the hell this guy was and why he was attacking them, but not vocalizing the questions since they were answered almost immediately.

He smiled a little awkwardly and nodded. 'Who's Sahiel...?' "Ah, it's okay... I can't really blame you for defending Harmony... And please, just Jorden is fine." Jorden's smile slid right off his face when he saw his sister lying on a bed, looking sicker than he'd ever seen her. He was at her side in an instant, touching her cheek softly. "Harmony-chan... What happened...?" he whispered in horror.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 am

Gretchiv Falier

User Image

I know many things of this land...

Gretchiv finally finished boiling the herbs to bring them down, and saw the living room gain a soft glow. Looks like the others are coming through now. She thought and saw a werehyena and a young girl appear in the room. "Hello, you must be the ones Junie said were coming over. Miss, could you help me carry this down? It is a bit heavy, and the Princess needs it badly." She told the girl.

...And this King is not natural for it.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:12 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy blinked a few times, a little disoriented from the... what was it called? Land-jump? She smiled slightly at the woman who had spoken and nodded, going over and taking one of the handles. "My name's Lizzy," she said to the woman. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am." Then the woman's words about the Princess processed, and Lizzy paled. "What's wrong with Harmony?"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 am

Gretchiv Falier

User Image

I know many things of this land...

Gretchiv gave Lizzy a look of pity and shook her head at her as they walked down the stairs, the werehyena following slowly behind them. "Lina will tell you all at once. Lina? The other two are here. One is Lizzy, did the Princess speak of her?" She asked the Dragonette to see if it really was someone the Princess knew.

...And this King is not natural for it.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:30 am

Melina Nietali

User Image

When the land speaks...

Melina had been just about to tell Jorden what had happened when she heard Gretchiv tell her the girl's name and she winced. She suddenly wished that she could find a speck of dirt small enough to crawl under and die from the shame. "Yeah, she is the Princess' girlfriend Gretch. You should give the Princess some more of the liquid, her eyes are shifting to yellow again and I need to tell them what happened." She whispered softly.

As she watched the woman hurry to give Harmony the mixture, she sat heavily on a chair and took a deep breath, looking at them all before settling her eyes on Lizzy. "She was poisoned. Worm's Breath is a toxin that affects only Dragons and is very dangerous in small amounts, but she was given a very high dose. She is in a coma, and the only way we can try to keep her alive for now is to watch her eye colors. There is no cure for Worm's Breath and she has a very high chance of dying from the poison. Sahiel gave it ot her for his own reasons. Her neck is one of the worst wounds on her. I am sorry that I could not protect her better." She said and lowered her eyes to the floor.

...You answer or it gets pissed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gasped at Lina's explanation, covering her mouth with a hand in her horror. "Someone... poisoned her?" she whispered, looking from Lina to Gretchiv to Harmony, hoping one of them would laugh and say 'Just kidding!' Of course they didn't. Lizzy was torn between going straight to her girlfriend's side and comforting Lina. She chose to go to Lina.

"Hey... What happened wasn't your fault, Lina... I know Harmony, and I know she wouldn't blame you. So don't feel too bad. Harmony... w-will get through this." She hugged the older woman gently, hoping to comfort her. After that, she went over and knelt beside Harmony's bed, placing a hand on her lover's face without a word.

"...is no life at all."
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden growled softly in the back of his throat when he heard why Harmony was unconscious, clenching his fists reflexively. His eyes flickered dangerously between orange and red as he forced his voice to remain calm. "Miss Lina, what exactly do you mean by 'one of the worst wounds'? What exactly did this Sahiel intend to do to my sister? And where can I find him to rip him to shreds?"

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 am

Hayley Falier

User Image

Here we go Tobi...

Hayley spoke up for Melina, knowing that she was probably more angry at herself than anything and speaking was not helping. She motioned for her to help her move the covers instead, exposing the neck wound in it's entirety, as well as the gashes on her chest, and the deep wounds on her waist, wincing as she saw that the blood had gone through the bandages. "Mom, we have to change her waist again. It's bleeding through the wraps." She said gently, moving the livid Jorden away and slowly unwrapping Harmony's waist as Melina ground more Fire Fern for the paste.

"Who. Is. Sahiel." She heard the werehyena ask, shaking in rage, his eyes brimming with tears and fury.

... I just wanna say, I want his teeth for a necklace. That's all.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 am

Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias looked at the angry were next to him. "So, you are Chibi, her father. Sahiel thought that if he could.... If he could drug her and.... If he got the Princess..." He sighed, trying to say what he needed to. "Sahiel wanted the throne, and he wanted Harmony as well. Through some wild delusion, he thought that the King would allow him to be the next King if Harmony was carrying his child."

He looked at the red haired man's face as it sank in, and as he raced out of the room, hearing the door slam as he fled the building. Dammit. Now that man is going to do something stupid and get himself killed.

...Doesn't really matter though. Either way, someone's gonna die.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

A soft sob slipped past Lizzy's lips at Tobias' words and she buried her face in Harmony's shoulder, not wanting to let this room full of strangers and people she knew see her cry. When she was sure she wasn't going to cry, she looked up at Tobias desperately. "He didn't succeed, did he? Please, tell me he didn't..." Lizzy looked back down at Harmony's face and felt tears spilling over her eyelids. She couldn't even say the word.

"...is no life at all."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games