Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had panicked and tried to run for Ash the instant she realized that the palace was under attack, but Lizzy had made her stay back until the halls were cleared of enemies by her guards. And now... Erin sobbed hysterically as she held her bleeding wife, almost snarling at Lina when she moved to look at Ash. She whimpered at Ash's question, looking at the blood and shaking her head, holding the woman gently and burying her face in her shoulder. The thought of her wife and baby being in danger sobered her, but terrified her even more at the same time. She was calm enough to speak now, at least. "I... I don't know... Gods, Ash, I'm so sorry... I should have been here..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Ash panted, her abdomen still in horrible pain even as she lay completely still, her head swimming. "I..... Ash... we fractured slightly.... She had... Had to fight f-f-for me.... She gave me... gave me back my control..... The baby...... Is the Baby alright? Lina.... is th-the baby alright?" She asked the sober looking Dragon, seeing her eyes a confusing amber color. "Lina...... Please... Tell m-m-me my ba-baby is alright..." She begged, tears swelling in her eyes and running down her cheeks.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

Melina felt like she wanted to die when she found out, her eyes shifting to amber in her heartbreak for the two women. "Ash..... Erin.... I... I'm sorry.... You had a miscarriage Ash.... The baby didn't survive...." The Dragon managed to choke out, shaking as she cried softly. She had been helping Ash while Erin was doing other things, growing closer to the sisters in law to the King in the process. This news was suddenly sobering, as every single person, the King, the Queen, the two women, the guards, everyone in the room suddenly stopped and cast their eyes down, all feeling different levels of sorrow and grief over the lost child. Ashika herself wailed in sorrow, curling against her husband and sobbing at the knowledge of her child being dead within her, the blood was the result of the miscarriage and the dead fetus now being forced out by her body.

For what seemed like an eternity, they all stood there and cried silently, the sobbing wails of the woman cutting through their hearts like daggers as all things suddenly grew dark and cold. No victory would ever replace this lost life. Nothing could ever replace this heartache, nor heal this pain to the shrieking woman in Erin's arms.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Kaleni hissed and slithered away from the shockingly fast woman, not understanding half of her words as she dodged only half the blows, her body getting torn to shreds. "Sssssssstop or I will kill you..." She threatened, still trying to gain the upper hand. The snake woman felt an odd sensation, the was suddenly looking into the red and green eyes of the naked woman, seeing her body fall to the ground in a bloody, jerking heap and she knew; her head had been torn off. Her last thought was the realization that she was just a corpse, and would die. And then death took her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Lulu had been covering her sisters body with her own, ready and willing to make the were-snake take her life and let her twin escape when she heard footsteps near them and she looked up, seeing the gentle eyes of the woman she had not seen in seven years. "M-mom...?" She breathed, her teal eyes wide in shock. She timidly reached out halfway to her, then pulled back as if afraid that if she touched her, the woman would be intangible and she would slip away from her.

But her hand met soft, warm skin, and she started to sob. "Mom!! Oh Mom I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry we got lost! I'm so sorry I didn't do better! I'm so sorry!!" She sobbed against the naked chiropteran, wrapping her arms and tail around her body, feeling her sister do the same.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

When she heard Lina say the baby was... gone... Erin felt as if she was drowning in a sea of sorrow and regret. She thought she'd known heartbreak and emotional torment before, but this... The death of her and Ash's baby... It trumped everything. And the realization that Ash was in great emotional and physical pain only added to her own guilt. She sobbed silently as she held her shrieking wife, not even allowing herself to make a sound. 'I'm so sorry... I should have protected you both... It should have been me that died...'

Erin flinched as she felt warm arms around her shoulders, tears sliding down her neck. She realized dully after a minute that it was Lizzy, embracing both her and Ash, crying as if it was her own child that had been lost rather than her sisters'. For some reason, as it usually did, Lizzy's sensitivity allowed Erin to calm down a bit.

She gathered Ash in her arms as gently as possible and stood, carrying her to the bed. "Help her, Lina," she pleaded in a dead sounding voice. "My wife is hurting.... Please help her." She didn't mean the emotional pain, of course... Erin was well aware that would never leave her or Ash. But she knew Ash was in physical pain as well, and hoped the dragonette could help with that, at least.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Harmony suddenly walked over, tears running down her cheeks as she took hold of Ash's hands in hers, sobbing silently and saying in a shaking voice, "W-we... This day... will be a day of mourning... A day to mourn all who were lost on this day... Even the one.. Y-yet to take a breath..... this will be.. a day to remember for.. all time...." She finally bowed her head and cried harder as Melina gently worked on the sobbing woman, Harmony herself now sitting on the bed next to her friend.

Harmony never thought that Ash would have it this hard and even prayed that all Ashika had sacrificed would make it better for her. Ash had gone blind for her, fought beside her, cared for her, been so accepting of her real form, showed her how true friendship worked. How could fate be so cruel, as to cast her this hard a lot? The scar from before they had met the first of many horrific events for her, and now the loss of her child..... Harmony could not understand how such a kind person could be dealt so much. As a small voice in the Gem-Net earring informed her that the Rebels were retreating, she turned to the Dragons and other guards in the room. "Go... The Rebels are retreating.... Find my siblings...... I... I think I need them right now..." The King was heartbroken. How could the world really be this cruel?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah kissed Lulu's forehead gently and embraced both her daughters, making soothing purring sounds deep in her chest to calm the girls. "Shh... Esta bien, Lulu y Loki... I'm here now. Hush, querida, you have nothing to be sorry for... I'm sorry you have been hurt, but I'm so proud of how both of you have done. Lo siento... I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you, like a mother should..." She knelt and took both girls fully into her arms, not even caring that she wasn't dressed. Clothing could wait; she was finally holding her baby girls again. Silent tears of mixed happiness and sorrow slipped down her pale cheeks as she purred words of comfort to the twins.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Lokita clung to her mother tightly, calming as the purrs soothed her and both she and her twin purred back. They held onto her tightly, not wanting to let her go for any reason. Loki herself rested her head on the woman's left shoulder and fell asleep, Lulu still murmuring apologies as the smaller neko slept.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah gently slipped Lokita into Lulu's arms after a few minutes of just holding the girls, getting to her feet again. "There, sweetheart, hold your sister for a moment... I need to cover myself before anybody comes." Kannah smiled slightly at the sight of a rather handsome blue curtain and draped it cleverly so it even looked like a dress. "Necessity is the mother of invention," she quipped in a soft voice, moving so that she blocked out the view of the deceased dragons for her conscious daughter. 'I owe them,' she realized with a heavy heart. 'They protected my girls with their lives... I owe them so much.'

Kannah had just taken Lokita into one arm and Lulu in the other easily when the dragon guards entered the room. She bowed very slightly to show she meant no harm, kissing Lulu's cheek softly to calm the girl. "Shh, querida." She looked at the guards and straightened slightly, her expression becoming slightly more prideful. "I am Harmony's mother. I assume you've come to collect these chicas? Well then, let's go. Can't keep royalty waiting." Kannah's heart pounded fiercely at the thought of seeing her two older children again. 'This should be muy... interesante...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy could just tell by the immense pain in Erin's eyes what was going on in the girl's head. As usual, her former other half gave everything away with her eyes. Lizzy wasn't such a fool to think she could pull Erin away from her wife right now, so she went behind the taller girl and managed to rest her head on her shoulder, hugging her gently. She spoke softly so that only Erin could hear. "This wasn't your fault, Erin. You can't blame yourself. This was nobody's fault but that evil Angelic... You've always done your best to keep Ash safe. Just keep being with her... Love her. That's all you can do right now."

It took awhile, but Lizzy felt Erin's tensed body slowly begin to relax, Erin's tears running onto Lizzy's cheek. The taller girl didn't say a word, but Lizzy saw her slip her hand through Ash's and heard her whisper to her wife. "I love you, Ash... And I'm sorry..." Lizzy stepped away from Erin and went to stand at Harmony's side, linking arms with her a bit hesitantly. It was selfish, she knew, but she was immensely glad that Harmony hadn't been grievously wounded. Lizzy lifted her head when she saw a beaten, disheveled Jorden enter the room and bow to his sister.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden managed not to wince as he came to a halt beside the bed, bowing slightly to Harmony before speaking. "Harmony-chan, we've completely driven the Rebels from the city. It appears one of their goals was to capture Lizzy... They seemed to have been under the impression that such a move would allow them to control the Angelics and the Dragons at the same time." Jorden's jaw clenched in anger, but he continued calmly giving his report, even though it seemed everyone was focusing on Ash, including Harmony.

"The barriers are back in place, and the Realms are stable again, for now." Jorden glanced down at his watch as if to affirm his words, amazed at how happy the sight of the sped-up mechanisms made him. It meant things were back to normal for the time being... As normal as they'd ever been. A brief flash of worry shuddered through him as he thought of his boyfriend back in the mortal realm. 'Mikhail... Be safe, please...'

Finished with his duty, Jorden looked at each female one at a time; Ash, Erin, Harmony, Lizzy, and Lina. "What happened?" he asked in a much softer voice, the sight of all the blood in the room unnerving him a bit. Whoever would have answered then was interrupted by the entrance of several guards followed by a woman Jorden had never assumed he would see again. "O... Okaa-san?!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glanced up at the sound of surprise in Jorden's voice, temporarily snapped from her grief by shock. A woman stood before them that she'd never expected to meet, a woman that Erin had once felt quite bitter toward. After all, this female had asked Ash to become horribly ill and blind to save Harmony. Kannah Ariake... The mother of Lulu, Lokita, Jorden, and Harmony Ariake. "Wait... You're dead..." murmured Erin in a blank voice, staring at the strangely colored woman.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 am
User Image

Harmony spun to see the woman long dead holding her sisters and she hissed at her lowly. This couldn't be her mother, this must be a rebel trick. "You aren't our mother! She's dead! Get away f-" her words halted as she smelled the scent only her mother could give off; the mixture of sweat, roses, and poodles for a reason she had never understood. She felt her tears run harder down her face as she slowly walked to her mother, the woman long dead that she missed so much. Harmony stared at her before suddenly yelling, "Tu estupida puta!!! Como? Como? Why didn't you save us all?! We thought you could do anything! We thought you were invincible!!! But then you went and died on us!" She half heartedly hit her pale chest with her fists, crying as she did so. She finally stopped and clung to her mother and whispered to her softly. "Madre.... Magre... I missed you...... We got them back.... Oh Mom, we got our family back...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:00 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden could only watch in shock as Harmony pummeled their mother with her fists, finally snapping himself out of it and running over to stop her.... Just as she decided she would rather hug the woman they'd missed with all their hearts than beat on her. Jorden wrapped his arms around his sisters and mother, feeling complete for the first time in many years. Their family was whole again... It was a miracle he'd never dared to hope possible. "Madre.... Te amo... Te amo mucho," he whispered, crying softly as if he was a little boy again... Nothing but a child, and his mother could make the hurt go away.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games