Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm
The sudden right surprised Damien and he dropped the phone on the desk. He picked it up and answered. "Hello?" 'David' replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm
Shadow put Damien on speaker phone and turned on the scrambler. "Hey. I tried to call you earlier because I got a weird message from a government number. Who exactly... did you give my number too?" Shadow asked as she dried herself off.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am
Damien made a puzzled look on his face. "I didn't give it to anyone. It should have gone straight to voice mail. Are you sure you had called the right number?" he replied. This wasn't in character.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am
"Of course. I have your number saved in my phone, David." Shadow replied. "Anyway, about the message I got... if you didn't give out my number, why did I get three messages for a 'Chief General Jian' and one for a 'Diethelm Leader Damien'? Now let me see... Chief General Jian: The Absolute Leader has departed for location 207. He regrets not seeing you before you return, and requested a full report on..." Shadow stopped. "Shall I go on?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am
Now Damien was really perplexed. Did someone touch his phone? "I really don't know how that would happen. Why would I have a message from the Absolute Leader?" 'David' answered. He then narrowed his eyes. "Are you trying to trick me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am
"That's what I want to know." Shadow replied. "I mean, I hardly ever give out my phone number. I contact people. People normally don't contact me. And yet, now I have these messages. The message to the absolute leader was probably the oddest though."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am
"Well then, could you tell me? I'm sure it's classified information, but I would like to know to make sure you're not just making something up" 'David' said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am
"Sure, though I thought you were one who didn't like secrets." Shadow replied. "Anyway, let me see. Dear Glorious Absolute Leader: We have completed the prototypes for the designated designs from 'the notebook'. We made sure to stay strictly to the design indicated, but we also made a few modified versions of our own based on the designs for testing. The details have been faxed to your office, and we hope to hear from you soon. Office of Mechanical Research. Oh, and the message was forwarded twice."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am
Damien rubbed the bridge of his nose with a couple fingers. How did... he thought, then began thinking something else. If the twins were kidnapped they may have squealed about the machines. Damien had no doubt that Shadow was in cahoots with the rebels. So they know about the machines now. So much for that secret. "I see. Well I really don't know how this could have happened but I'm sure the perpetrator will be dealt with as seen fit. Although, you know, it could be false information. Maybe it isn't. We never know with headquarters" 'David' said, trying to cast doubt on the message.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:16 am
"I see..." Shadow muttered. "These 'machines'... I believe I mentioned hearing a rumor about two children and those plans. Don't tell me you knew about it the whole time. What a sly fellow you are." She giggled. "Maybe I should opt for a pass to the monkey show to see them personally. After all, I did receive an invitation. The rebels didn't like what the rumors did their reputation, and they thought my information business would straighten things out."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am
Ayame-Yuura

((Hey, were you wanting me to post more with the twins? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 am
Zil headed over to Valkyrie's room while radioing in if a room is available for both of them. He confirmed and had it readied as he took Valkyrie's food and headed over to her room. He closed the door behind him and set down the food as always.

((OOC: So the twins are really just self-centered and apathetic, right? Kayz. I'mma try and work around that. Takes time not letting Zil make a fool of himself, though. It be a shame to his character. XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 pm
((Yeah... it also doesn't help that they're ticked off for being separated. Normally, they would have been like: 'sure, whatever' when they got their rooms and food, but now they're like 'DEATH TO YOU F****** BASTARDS!!' so yeah. Also, if you noticed, Vincent is slightly more emotional and strait-forward and Valkyrie is slightly more stoic and serious. I did it because though they're both emotionally crushed, Vincent had hope in finding a father figure, while Valkyrie more or less gave up hope because of their mother. ))

Valkyrie said nothing, glaring at Zil as he came in and said nothing. As soon as he opened his mouth, she was going to let him have it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 pm
"Well, knowing the right people has its advantages. Now, tell me. Where did you get these rumors? Do you know if the rebels got a hold of those twins? I feel bad for what would happen to them if they did" 'David' stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:42 pm
"Well..." Shadow smirked. "Knowing the right people has its advantages." She replied. "Especially when they're drunk. You'll be surprised what secrets people start spitting out when they're drunk. And to be honest, from what I heard, I feel bad for them too. I heard that the rebel leader has decided to keep them against their will. I also heard from a doctor yesterday night at the local bar that they weren't doing so well. He said several years of abuse, stress, and improper nutrition has taken a hefty toll on their bodies. Unless things drastically improve, he said there was a high possibility they would die within the next six months or have extreme physical problems when they hit puberty. I'd say that being kidnapped like that is probably the worst thing that could happen to them: more stress and more food deprivation if they're stubborn. They were living at the academy, right? You might want to talk to your superiors about taking a look at that school they were at. The other kids may be in the same state if the food money is being siphoning out by a corrupt individual. No point raising obedient children if they're just going to die. Actually, do you want me to check into that for you? I'll do it for... $200. That's cheep considering my normal rates."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games