Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((Sorry, after working two jobs yesterday, i was kinda tired))

Jenos nodded and shuffled his cards again. "By your lead ma'am." Jenos said with a small bow and waited for Raven's move.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Rather than start off with her powers, as Jenos was no doubt expecting, Raven simply walked up to him, then she crouched and swept out a leg, aiming to knock Jenos's feet from beneath him. Just because she was known for her dark powers didn't mean she didn't know martial arts. She was actually pretty skilled at them.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm

The sudden leg sweep caught Jenos by surprise. He fell back but didn't stay down for long, drawing a card and activating it, soon after a sword appeared in his hand, the symbol of Justice. Oh the irony. Jenos thought to himself and took a swing at Raven.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex was still terrified of the motorcycle ride, trying not to show it this time as obvious she made it before. She gripped onto Salvador tightly, yet not as tight as last time. I remember how the wind felt against my face...how does he drive like that? She thought, amazed anyone could drive such a vehicle. She shut her eyes tight, not wanting to witness any tricks he may do like he did before. With the helmet on, it was harder to keep balance. Ever so often, she'd bump her helmet into his by accident and apologizing each time. Yet, regardless of all of this, she really tried not to bother him as she leaned when he leaned to help make the turns. A light growl from her stomach thankful of the upcoming meal.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm
After some martial training, Draco returned to the main training area and stood with Snow to observe what skills Arcana might have. "So, Snow, how's he doin' so far? Think he's got any martial prowess at all?" There was a light mist coming from him, likely due to the new suit, that was keeping him cold. Those near him would likely feel a chill, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Raven teleported away before Jenos's swing could connect, reappearing behind him. She linked her boot around the back of his knee and pushed.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena felt the cold from Draco, but she didn't react. "They've only just started. I can't tell anything yet."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 am
Draco nodded. "Well, the start of fight can tell ya a lot about someone's fightin' style. Just from that move Raven just used, I can tell that when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, she prefers feints and precise strikes to particular areas of the body, dependin' on what seems weakest at that moment." He chuckled a little at his analysis. "Can't say I blame 'er, though. When your physical strength ain't all that potent, bein' able to put it where ya need it most is usually pretty damn effective."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 am
Salvador found himself to be really anxious. He wasn't use to going so slow. It didn't bother him too much though. Maybe it was how much Alex was holding onto him. Strange really. Salvador wasn't even going too fast. He was even stopping at stop lights and staying behind cars. Apart from his speed, Salvador was being completely lawful. Alex was even bumping into him a lot. The girl really didn't have much balance, but at least she could hang on. Every time the dainty scientist would bump into him she'd apologize. Sure it annoyed Salvador a little but he got over it. He even laughed. "Alex, you need to loosen up more often. Vuelvete loco, nina!"

Soon the two arrived at their destination. It was an large sized restaurant with a large red and yellow neon sign that spelled out, The Oni's Grill. The sign even spelled out the name in Japanese characters. At the entrance of the restaurant was a wooden picture of classic red oni viciously eating a salmon.

Salvador pulled into a parking spot close to the entrance and turned off his motorcycle. "We're here." He said taking off his helmet.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm
"So where is this Inventor of yours at?" Ghost asked not knowing the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm
"Fine then don't answer me" Brink shrugged before walking to the end of the bed and going back to playing his video game.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm
((I don't really have anything to say right now, so... Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Jenos was knocked down again, it wasn't long before he figured that with the ability to teleport, Raven would target every weak point Jenos had, and since he had neither the ability or the skill to anticipate her movements, Jenos decided it best he try for a more defensive approach. Jenos drew another card, Strength and activated it. Keep cool, try and anticipate the next attack and counter appropriately. Jenos thought to himself and relaxed his body, waiting for Raven's next move.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 pm

"You're a careful fighter, I see," Raven chuckled. "Let's see how you fare against something a little more powerful than simple hand-to-hand." She teleported a good distance from Jenos and raised a hand. Black energy gathered around her hand and shot at Jenos. She wasn't aiming to actually hurt him, though, and if she did happen to harm him, she could easily heal him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Jenos took note of the energy attacks and drew his next card, Magician. Almost instantly, Jenos started running, taking the initiative and moving through the black energy shots to the best of his ability. He switched again, drawing Hanged Man. Whatever happens next had better be worth it. Jenos thought and sent his fist forward, getting the feeling that he was about to get hurt again really soon.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Raven grabbed Jenos's wrist and used his momentum to flip him over her hip onto the floor.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games