Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingleSeeker

A fleck of glittering gold moving about the pitch, ahead and below her, caught Fianna's eye, and she sped after it, determined to be the one to get a grab at first.

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (1/3) (9.34 am)
Effect Value: 19
Results: Spotted

User Image

Username

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Sєєкєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris smirked when he spotted the snitch. He turned his course slightly, moving to fly after it. He was just lucky nothing was broken, so he'd have to thank the beaters... but that could, of course, wait. He added on speed, wanting to make sure he got to the snitch before Fianna got the chance.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Chasing: 1/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 am
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn had watched the game going on and frowned as he saw Bastian steal from Lena. Urging his broom forward, he shot toward the Gryffindor chaser, intent on trying to steal and maybe scoring.

Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sure we can win today...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis had noted the save, but was narrowing his eyes at Eve, who was again aiming at Dris. Flying forward, he tried to swing again, aiming at Eve and hoping he could at least hit the older beater.

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: Hit Self!

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm ready to play.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna apparently wasn't going to hit anything this game. Of course not. Her last game at Hogwarts and she was going to suck. She sighed and aimed once more for Gabby, swinging hard.

Position: Beater
                                                                      AC: 20
                                                                      Modifiers: +8 to swings (-1)
                                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                                      0-10

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey

Fianna sped after the Snitch, crouched low over her broomstick to coax every little bit of extra speed she could from her mount. A quick glance behind her told her Dris was not far away, so it was possible he also was in pursuit now. 'Game's afoot now,' she thought, as she shifted her attention back to her quarry.

OOC:
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (2/3) (3.55 pm)

User Image

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dris flew faster, noticing Fianna had also spotted. He had to go faster!

Chasing: 2/3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey

Knowing she needed to keep moving, Fianna urged her mount to greater speed, and adjusted her position, so she could make her grab when the time came. Inch by inch, she gained on the Snitch.

OOC:
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (3/3) (6.09 pm)

User Image

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Dris pushed himself faster, neck and neck with Fianna. Maybe his long arms would give him just enough advantage.

Chasing: 3/3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryff v Rav
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxQuidditch Players
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmped up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

deѕperaтe ғor cнangιng, ѕтarvιng ғor тrυтнxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м cloѕer тo wнere ι ѕтarтed, ι'м cнaѕιng aғтer yoυxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ғorgeттιng all ι'м lacĸιng, coмpleтely ιncoмpleтexxxxxx
                                                          ι'll тaĸe yoυr ιnvιтaтιon, yoυ тaĸe all oғ мe nowxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas kept going towards the goals, avoiding Glynn when he tried to steal. He was getting closer; maybe he'd get another goal.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι'м ғallιng even мore ιn love wιтн yoυ, leттιng go oғ all ι've нeld on тo
                                                          xxxxxxι'м ѕтandιng нere υnтιl yoυ мaĸe мe мove, ι'м нangιng вy a мoмenт нere wιтн yoυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι'м lιvιng ғor тнe only тнιng ι ĸnow, ι'м rυnnιng and noт qυιтe ѕυre wнere тo go
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxand ι don'т ĸnow wнaт ι'м dιvιng ιnтo, jυѕт нangιng вy a мoмenт нere wιтн yoυ

xxxGRYFFINDOR CHASERxxx
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Scoring)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goals 2/3
                                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          Gryffindor

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Glynn had missed, but his gaze narrowed as he went in for another attempt.

Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:43 pm
{{Ignore this}}  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Glynn finally came away with the ball. Grinning, he turned and sped back toward the Gryffindor goals, intent on scoring.

Final Roll: 25 (Stolen)
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna grinned when her shot landed on Gabby and shot off after another bludger. She aimed this one at Eve this time.

Position: Beater
                                                                      Modifiers: +8 to swings (-1)
                                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                                      0-10

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryff v Rav
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxQuidditch Players
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAntsy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вяσтнєяѕ αи∂ ѕιѕтєяѕ, ρυт тнιѕ яє¢σя∂ ∂σωи, тαкє му α∂νι¢є ('¢αυѕє ωє αяє вα∂ иєωѕ)xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωє ωιℓℓ ℓєανє уσυ нιgн αи∂ ∂яу, ιт'ѕ иσт ωσятн тнє нєαяιиg уσυ'ℓℓ ℓσѕєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ נυѕт ραѕт 8 αи∂ ι'м fєєℓιиg уσυиg αи∂ яє¢кℓєѕѕxxxxxx
                                                          тнє яιввσи σи му ωяιѕт ѕαуѕ, "∂σ иσт σρєи вєfσяє ¢няιѕтмαѕ."xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve snickered slightly at Ahnna. Apparently, she'd realized she wasn't hitting Eve, and decided to go for Gabby instead. Her first attempt was a failure, but the second one was barreling right for the younger girl. Eve took off for it, hoping to aim the bludger back at the Ravenclaw captain.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'яє σиℓу ℓιαяѕ, вυт ωє'яє тнє вєѕт (ωє'яє тнє вєѕт)
                                                          xxxxxxωє'яє σиℓу gσσ∂ fσя тнє ℓαтєѕт тяєи∂ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxωє'яє σиℓу gσσ∂ ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи нανє αℓмσѕт fαмσυѕ fяιєи∂ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвєѕι∂єѕ, ωє'νє gσт ѕυ¢н gσσ∂ fαѕнισи ѕєиѕє

xxxGRYFFINDOR TEAM CAPTAIN & BEATERxxx
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                          Lives:
                                                          ❤ ♡
                                                          Currently: Defending Gabby, Aiming for Ahnna
                                                          Final Roll 27 - SAVE AND HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          Gryffindor

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games