Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 am
Eviz smiled at her "don't worry Hector, I wont give into the darkness so easily" he looked down at his paper laughed lightly "I never thought having feelings for a woman would be this dangerous..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am
"Yeah, well, my life's kind of like that." She replied with a sigh. "But just in case..." She muttered before hesitantly leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. She flushed a dark red before heading to the door. "There. Now you're not aloud to give into it, ok!" She snapped before leaving.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:32 am
((hehehe totally not going to inappropriately touch your character))

Farah cracked open an eye, her chest heaving. Her throat still felt clogged and thick with ash, her skin still prickled with an imaginary heat that rose in wave after wave off the ship.

Rubbing her arms the Hannon trader sat up, a slight shiver running down her spine. The imagery from the nightmare was horrific.

A light knock and the scape of the cabin door pulled Farah out of her mental lock the image of the crimson, flame clad ship fading like a ripple in a pond. Locked away, lurking in the recesses of her mind until she needed to sleep once more.

Raising an eyebrow at the new comer she couldn't help but grin. The mans face was almost picture perfect shock "Not who your were expecting to see love?"
There was a cat-like lilt to her grin as she swung her legs over the bed, her eyes still fixed on the new addition to the room. "Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 am
((Oh goodness. >.< ))

"Uh, yes. Why not begin with who you are, and end with where is Hector?" John replied, tightening his gloves as he looked at her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 am
Farah laughed and straightened up, her arms crossing in an almost defiant manor. "You realise in-between those questions there is a story, so"
It was amazing how fast the woman could move when she wanted to mess around with someones head.

Her fingers trailed lazily up John's chest before stopping to tap him lightly on the nose "did you want to know the entire story of how I cam to be sleeping in the Lord of Ander's bead or just the edited version?" Farah stepped back after invading the man's space and gave him a mischievous wink.

((hehehe~))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:07 am
Eviz flushed red when she kissed him, he didnt say a word as she moved to the door, finally when she exited he got up to try and say something but she was gone. He sat down and rubbed his cheek, a smile stuck permanently on his face.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:08 am
John frowned, not liking how this woman was invading his personal space. "Let me guess. Something bad happened to you, and Hector felt responsible and let you on board." He replied, leaning away from her and backing up slightly as she came too close. "I helped put out those fires, and I know how Hector does things. It's not hard to put the pieces together."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 am
Hector headed down the halls, looking around for John. He wasn't in any of his usual places, so she headed back down to her room to see if he went to get her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 am
Another laugh echoed from Farah, this one somewhat colder then her previous "Well she does keep smart company. The fires you put out were my ship yes. Wether or not she feels responsible is something only she can tell you"

Farah moved towards the door, brushing past John and groping him in the process.She watched with amusement as his face undertook a several emotions before breezing out of the door, keeping just out of the mans reach "As much as I would love to stay and chat I assume your looking for Hector, last I saw he was at breakfast"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am
John said nothing and tried to keep his bearing, though it was obvious that he was furious.

"Oh, there you are!" Hector called. "I trust everything has been inspected."

"Yes." He said, shooting Farah with death glares. "We're ready to proceed."

"... No, John, you can't kill her. We need her to navigate passed the bandits on our way back to Hannon so we can catch the air current there."

"Fine." John grimaced.

"Go ahead and meet with the ambassador waiting for us. I need to grab some papers." Hector replied.

"Yes sir." John replied with a bow before turning to leave.

When he had gotten far enough away, Hector turned towards Farah. "What on earth did you do to him?" Hector asked her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:24 am
Farah wagged her finger back and forth and winked "I didn't do anything. It's not my fault he's so up tight" skipping around John as he left.

Farah plonked down on the bed sitting cross legged "Well, anything in particular you needed?"

((I have to go now, see you tonight peoples))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 am
((Ok. Goodnight.))

"Yes, but that doesn't concern you." Hector told her, unlocking a drawer and pulling out a scroll before locking the drawer again. "I wouldn't be so forward with John. He's uptight because he used to be a slave. Even though it's almost been ten years since he was freed, he still has his scars and quirks, if you know what I mean. He's also well trained in several different battle arts. He won't kill you because I said not to, but he will go overboard if you push him."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:09 am
Farah held her hands up in a playful, defeated manor at Hectors short reply to her question "Couldn't a simple 'no' have sufficed there? I wasn't asking a personal question now was I"

Her eyes trailed to the door, fixing on the spot where John had once stood "Slave huh?. I didn't think anyone would have the balls to try and enslave him. He's built like a barn" Behind all the bravado Farah felt a slight tinge of pity for the man, she may have never been a captive herself but the scars from her sisters abduction were still fresh.

Glancing down Farah stared at the small cut that lined the palm of her left hand. The wound was defensive. Something she had gained in her attempt to help her sister "Slave traders are the dogs of the trading world...."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 am
"He wasn't always as big as he is. Granted, he was always pretty big for his age, but he still used to be a lot smaller then he is now. He was ten when my father bought him. I was still a baby then, but my father told me that he was the child of two slaves and used for hard labor before my father bought him" Hector replied with a sigh. "Yes, they are. I don't like slavery, but it's not like it's going to vanish any time soon just because I don't like it. All I can do is treat the people that I can afford to keep like people." Hector sighed. "Anyway, I'll be back in about an hour." She said before leaving the room with the scrolls.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am
Farah blinked and watched as Hector left the room. Minuets ticked by before finally the girl broke down into a fit of giggles.

"You really are something different, Lord of the Ander mountains" she flexed her palm watching as the scar wrinkled "Treating people, who would have thought" the statement wasn't said with malice or even sarcasm, she was now genuinely interested in how the Lord of a nation, the son of someone who obviously kept servants, could think like them the 'common class'.

Getting up from the bed Farah also made her way form the door. Sleep no longer seemed to be the first thing on her mind and if the growling in her stomach was anything to go by her next stop would be where ever she could find food.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games