Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Unfortunately, lying down doesn't help me because as soon as I get up, it comes back. D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Broken Heart Production

That sounds like me and my old friend. I constantly listened to him complaining about girls and as soon as I spoke about Matt, it was a whole different story. He'd act like a jealous jerk. They have the eye-rolly face for that: rolleyes lolol.
        I can't watch Saw at all. The trailers make me emotion_puke And real life, well that's ten times worse. I saw a mouse turned inside out in my old guinea pigs cage once. It's inards were next to it. We think it was a rat that did it. Thankfully I took my guinea pig inside every night. I covered it up with a container and went to school because no one was home. When I came home, I had mum remove it. xD
        Ohh that must be a bad habit! Do you get annoyed with it? Or do you relish in what you've brought? x3
        Well the longer the better because I don't know what I'll play when I'm done. :o

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:38 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Unfortunately, lying down doesn't help me because as soon as I get up, it comes back. D:

Oh my surprised I guess you do need to take the tablet sweatdrop I also get dizzy when I immediately get up from bed after waking up xd I wanna have more cute items xd lol, changed the mood whee I wuv cute cats cat_4laugh we dont have one though, my dad doesnt like pets cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:25 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Haha, why don't you buy some? There are tons of cute items that you can find for a cheap price. Some parents don't. Mine do. I grew up with lots of animals. xD

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

This guy was much different; he'd ignore half the things I'd say and respond only to part of the message, and if it was about Alex he'd ignore it completely. I'd always ask how his day was and he'd give me the shortest answer in the world, then later complains how he always listens to my problems, which he does nothing to help I might add, but I never listen to his. Not my freakin' fault if you never tell me 'em, guy. xP
      I'm not used to using emocons or whatever, except for the big heart, hug, and brofist. xD
      Saw used to get to me, but I liked the movies too much to stop watching, so I guess now I'm kinda used to it. In real life though, I'd die. Lol. That reminded me of when I was at my sister's house, my sister's cat caught a mouse and started to eat the thing still living. I felt so bad for the little mouse every time it squeaked, and I think it was just a baby because it was so small. When the cat Diva left it, it was just a red glob beyond recognition on the floor; I gagged and ran away after that and someone else cleaned it up in the morning. xD
      I get annoyed with it, because I always like the things I would want to save up for. xD I do the same thing on Gaia, so it's harder to save up for those more expensive items like Monochrome Keido; probably why I've never actually tried to get it before because I know I'll fail. xD
      There's only one other game I can think of you probably haven't played yet; Paranoiac. I don't know any other RPG horror games yet, but hopefully Uri makes more or something. Without RPG Horror games I'm finding trouble what to upload to my channel. D:

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Hey there. c; I'm Roo. I've been more active in the facebook page then here really, and I'd love to change that. biggrin

quote me for a reply.

Roo Bearie

Generous Phantom

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Haha, why don't you buy some? There are tons of cute items that you can find for a cheap price. Some parents don't. Mine do. I grew up with lots of animals. xD

surprised where can I get cute items for a cheap price !? xd Lucky u, u must me an animal lover then,huh? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Depends what kind of items you are after, I could hunt you down some bargains. I am, very much so. Right now, I have a puppy, a bird, a sheep and a goat. I used to have more, but they passed.

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:19 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Depends what kind of items you are after, I could hunt you down some bargains. I am, very much so. Right now, I have a puppy, a bird, a sheep and a goat. I used to have more, but they passed.

I hate waitin for meh items to be unfrozen xd wow, u have so many animals eek oh , passed as in dead? ;;QAQ;; Im sorry for you loss crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 pm
Yokies

Well I did do a little searching and I found that if you dream of someone else who is 'hurt' you yourself are in danger of being hurt by someone who is pretending to be other than who they are.
        It really is, I'm so scared of losing myself... Speaking of losing. Someone just sent a lame attempt to try to steal my password. Lolol. I replied, "no, my dear, you've been reported." xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm
Clasela

That sounds really odd. O.o I never actually got hurt or anything though, so maybe I dodged a bullet?
Wow really? xD I haven't gotten one of those in a long while, I guess people stopped trying for me haha.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 pm
Broken Heart Production

Geez. He sounds like an idiot. I'm glad he's no longer in your life.Oh my goodness! That's revolting. My mum's dog used to catch mice, but he used to suck them to death. xD
        You should go after it. Then one day when you look back you can say that you saved up for that. >.<
        Oouu I might check that out later. I finishec Crooked Man last night. It left me very confused, I mean I had a feeling it was the crooked man we were looking for in the first place. But I still don't get it. Help?
        I hope Uri makes more too~ I need more! Sorry for my fast replies, I'm about to go for my afternoon walk.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:31 pm
Roo Bearie

Hello Roo~ I don't have facebook, so I'm mainly on Gaia, but it's so nice to meet you~! <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 pm
Yokies

Who knows, sometimes the dictionary can be a bit off. Maybe I should look up a different word. I really want to have a dream about a dead crocodile - success beyond my wildest dreams apparently. xD
        Mhm, they put a lot of work into it too. I haven't had one in years. I really should stop hanging around towns. Lol.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:36 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

It sucks, doesn't it. How long do you have? Mhm, I used to have many more... I miss them all so much. cry Some people don't realise how great animals are.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games