Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:27 pm
"I know its kinda big, but you know we will be spending a lot of time here. It helps that its big cause it gives us plenty to do for a while. We can fly in to see everyone every once in a while but we will be here most of the time. Shall we move on to the next one?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Zack watched as Tiger went quiet and shrugged. He placed his tea cup down and took Tigers to her and set it down on the nightable. "There you, don't bother to sniff out others. There are plenty of people here." Zack sat down on the edge and sighed deeply to himself.

[edit]

Xixi nodded and took Strikes hand. "Lead the way captin."

((gtg T__T))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:37 pm
(damn parents!!!!!!! sorry about this long time away)

Twilight decided to wait for kiom'e in the tree again so he shadow jumped to the park and leaned against the tree and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:09 pm
"Okay. No sniffing out people. Got it." Ty looks at him curiously, suddenly remembering the pendant. "You okay? Or you just felt like sighing?..Or did you lose something..." Tiger examines him closely.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:51 pm
Zack looked at Tiger and shook his head. "No, no everythings alright. Sighing is part of our natural routine in a day...So I missplaced an itme but that's not bothering me." He took another sip of his tea and decided to leave it be. Having tea at night only stimulated him then relaxed him.

The fallen angel turned back to Tiger and sat next to her on the bed thinking to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Strike lead her out to the next room around the corner. This one was like the crystal room, but with a twist. This was more of a place they could just spend some time together. There wasn't much furniture there, but their were special holes drilled into the crystal. "This room is special for one reason, the lights in here. I couldn't cut out the crystal, so I made it into a special effects room." Strike closed the door and flicked a switch. Tiny little lights came on in several of the crystals. The light refracted through them all and shown through the whole room. The lights changed colors slightly to add a full spectrum of color to the room. Things were reds and blues and purples. "What do you think?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Xixi giggled a little before answer him. "Oh my, a light show!" She turned to him and lowered her head smiling. "you didn't have to add so much."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 pm
"Okay, as long as you are sure. I could sniff that out Im sure. But apparently I also need to relax." Tiger flops onto her back and sighs as well.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Zack chuckled and shook his head. "It doesnt matter...It was given to me for free...most likely had no value anyways." He turned to her and couldnt help but stare at her warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:42 pm
"Fine, fine." Ty turns her head and notices him staring at her. "What? is there a big bur in my hair?" She runs her hand through her hair.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Zack chuckles before stopping her from running through her hair enough times. "No there's nothing there. However if you want something to be put there I would most likely do it personaly." Zack messed up her hair again and laughed cheerfuly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Strike looks back at Xixi with a slight blush. "I didn't really try, there was just so much space. I had to do something with it..." He knew he had over done it, but he did it for love.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 pm
Kiom'e watched as Twilight walked out of the bar, and to the park once again. She guessed he was going to go to the tree again, and she decided to catch him there. Slipping away into the shadows of the bar she transformed into her cat-like form, and appeared once again in the midst of the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Tiger squirms. "GAH! You are messing with my doo!" Suddenly Ty looks shocked and disappears off of the bed and onto the floor. "Oww, that is what happens when people mess with the doo..." She pulls herself up enough to peek her eyes over the side of the bed.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:10 pm
Zack chuckled and laid on his back on the bed. "doo? As in, the style that your hair is currently in? Well miss it seem as though the messed up look is fashionable for you." Zack said jokingly and looked at her eyes as she peeked over the bed from the ground. "Oh dear..." He layed sideways on his stomach and looked at her eye to eye. "mind telling me why your hiding." He asked with a muffled voice as his lips touched his blanket.

Xixi giggled and wrapped her arms around Strikes neck. "Too much space? How much spade do two people need to sleep and relax in? Haha ohh Strike, you really like to outdo yourself." With that said she kissed him on the lips softly and pulled away resting her cheek on his chest.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games