Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 pm
*Grins* If the critters have anything o do with it the foods gone. I'll have to make another run soon. :shyly: The company is nice... I mean outside the critters company.

*Yawns again and giggles at the good times mentioned... if her dreams were anything like, then yes they were good times... then shudders*

((I may have to go soon, if this dc's me one more time, I'll reconnet to shuffle to bed... hate it when internet goes wonky))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 pm
gonk They're gonna eat me outta house and home? xd blaugh

-stretches towards the ceiling- I had to do this to you ladies but I am very tired. Think I'm gonna head out. iggies, you staying here for a bit longer?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:49 pm
Yeah, I could see that much... *takes a seat at one of the tables* Critters? What kind of pets do you have, Iggies? *looks at Dame* Oh, you're leaving? Good night then, Dame. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Giggles at Dame* No hun I promise I can keep us stacked plus they know like me when we must ration.

If you don't mind, I'll follow you Dame... I was just going o have one of my critters let me in.

@ kit - I'm so sorry to not be able to know you better tongiht. I'm iggies, but I must sleep... I'll usually have one or more of the companions with me.. I hope to see you later.

*turns to follow Dame ot*

((I'm so sorry, I have to go... see ya later and for thos resading monday morning... please no more novels crying Good night))

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 pm
Good night, Iggies. *finishes my hot cocoa and takes care of the glass* I guess I'll go too, since there's nobody else here to talk to. *picks Gin up and leaves the bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 am
*Ayami awakens and finds a vampire sleeping in Leko's chair*
What the!? gonk
*Looks closely and sees it's Black* rolleyes
Well what on earth can this mean?...
*Checks herself for bite marks then scans Leko's image memory and finds something that elates her spirits very high*
OH Leko!! You really mean it!!
You really DO still want me!!

*dances around the angelic side of the room spinning - then she grabs a feathery blanket and covers Black with it.*
you dear inspirational man you!
*kisses him on the forehead and vanishes up into the bar*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 am
*comes out into the main bar area, in the mood for one of those lattes that Psyzapp makes. When he sees Ayami there, he smiles and takes her hand to kiss it*
Bwael kre'tan, jallil~ You look positively radiant today~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 am
* wakes up and is momentarily dazed as to where he was before realizing that he was in Leko's room. He goes to stand up and notices a feather blanket covering him and sees that she is gone. He gets up and goes to his room real fast to get a change of clothes and heads up to the bar where he sees Ayami and Ryzan* Hello Ayami...Ryzan  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 am
*smiles with a blush*
oh really?
do i?
Well that is wonderful, I am feeling rather good today.

*winks at him*
Do you need anything love?
*sees black enter and smiles widely*
Well good morning dear sir!

edited*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 am
* as he walks in and Ayami smiles broadly at him he immediately knew that she knew everything that had happened the previous night. He decided to play it cool...for now. * Good morning * he smiles at her and goes to the bar and grabs his glass and brandy and sits down *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 am
*she fixes herself a cappuccino and makes a salad dish for Kakkosen*
I'll be right back boys wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:08 am
* pours himself some brandy as Ayami leaves for a moment and turns to Ryzan * So how are you..?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 am
I am well, Black. Though admittedly a little nervous about this "co-manager" situation sweatdrop While I am glad that jabbress asked me and trusts me enough to assist her with this tavern, I fear that there is still a lot about this world that I do not know. One of the first major decisions she wanted my input on, I had no idea to what she was referring. It was quite embarrassing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:27 am
*returns back upstairs*
Oh I have had a fully day already... sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 am
* pats Ryzan on the shoulder * Well you know I will always be here if you need some consult. Well here or my officially new clinic..* smiles proudly * We will have a grand opening party as soon as i can get everyone together... * Looks up as Ayami returns * Welcome back...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games